Philosophy Tube / Oliver Lennard / Oliver "Olly" Thorn / Abigail Thorn - Breadtube's Patrick Bateman.

Shotgun Badger

kiwifarms.net
Yeah you can even see that he’s had to have it painted to look like bronze when a replica of a Corinthian helmet would already have been bronze-coloured to begin with. My theory is that he didn’t want to wear anything that obscured his face too much because of his narcissism, or maybe because it would hide his makeup and emphasise his male facial features.
I was thinking the same thing, but a reasonably well reproduced Corinthian can just be propped up on the top of your head to let you expose your face, Metatron and LindyBeige do it in these videos and its the default pose for Athena in Greek artwork. I think the most likely explanation is that PT didn't care enough to get it right.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
I actually cant with this LOL. Athena is the "im not like other girls" when it comes to the greek gods - is that the topic of the video LOL?

:thinking:
Two of Athena's most famous stories have her 1) flying into a rage and severely punishing a woman because that woman was better at something womanly than her and 2) blaming a woman after that woman was attacked and raped by a man in what should have been a sacred set-apart space.

Very fitting!

Futaba

kiwifarms.net
It looks like he kissed a jar of peanut butter.
You nailed it lol - also reminds me of early 2010s make up and how prevalent and heavy handed bronzer was. Snickers/mars bar contour was what it was called when you didnt blend it out properly.

Just looking at the replies to Ollys Athena tweet gives me trust issues. How can I believe anything people say ever again when people are gushing over people such like Olly. It must really mess with your head if your internet famous.

EDIT: just on the Mia photo -damn son. You have the viking genetics and want to be a dainty wallflower? Its never going to work. I understand now why he doesnt put much effort into passing because deep down he must know its pointless.

Last edited:

narcissistic injury

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
I think they are proud of him.
The worse the NHS is, the better for private healthcare providers ( like his parents ).
Making the NHS irresponsibly spend tax-payer money irresponsibly ( i.e. spending money they should reserve for high risk surgeries like heart transplants and cancer treatments in plastic surgeries for the 0.01% of the population will only benefit private healthcare who would benefit from the patients left out by the NHS.
Beside, like good posh parents, they get the bonus virtue signaling boost.
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if the cogs are turning in Tubeys head to bring it up to a breaking point with all the lies and tension stoking, 'til it gets to the point where, using the expertise / contacts of his parents, he starts his own surgical 'charity' / private trooncare provision, and gets it lottery/ government/ donation funded.

basically starts a private health company / chop shop, rake it in, look like a hero.
he cant act, his star is dwindling, its that or onlyfans and at the end of the day he is an upperclass boy- just a really loud attention seeking one.
This will give him permission. In fact he'll probaly want a slice of NHS funding, seeing as he's been barraging them with demands, threats, slander, and this sinister statement.
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 15.01.09.png

What does that mean exactly?
Some show punishments?

What Tube would know if he'd not had everything served up to him (aside form his upper class boy penitence year or s where he had :O jobs in a pub, in order to make him feel like he could claim some class war credence) -
is that the world is mostly based on people muddling along trying to do the right thing , with a few horrible sinister fucks at the top of the ladders setting up snakes so all the money falls down into their pockets.

Its very telling that he's not being in any way specific about the structural problems of the system, or the names of those involved- really not hard to come up with.
He's doing what Tories always do which is destabilise the whole thing, but dont worry, I will sort it out.

He's now using the weird pseudo anarchist, inter-sectionalist language of 'giving up their power over us' , while he means it to sound woke, is actually just the usual small state, deregulation shat that people of his class always aim for, so there's nothing in place to stop them siphoning off yet more of everyone else's tax.
And all his little freaky middle class cheerleaders are too stupid to see it, because him and the other men on his boys club podcast will guffaw over the soviet anthem every time someone donates them a few quid.
lmao, outstanding.

just a new one today.
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 15.00.08.png

what, do you want people to bow when you come into a room in a public place? fawn over you?
invisibility is the default state of being, when you're NOT used to being trained up for expectation that you're a master of the universe, and immediate focus of the little people falling over themseleves to serve you.

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
also lol- the picture of thin Olly was the period of time he made a big fuss over of “i was literally dying” i was anorexic bullshit?
bitch that is the weight you are supposed to be.
it’s the weight you’d have always been if you weren’t rich and didn’t quaff all that you quaff you red trousered with a 42 inch waist fuck.

it is something seeing him years ago when he was a bit less horribly over confident- i’m not saying people need to be meek, just that when your ego spins out of control it just comes off horrendously.
clearly this already happened before he had trooned but the extent to which it has span out of control now is ridiculous.
you can see the seeds of it in that begging video though- the expert manipulation. But compare it to for example, his livestreams now, where he doesn’t even really seem to be present as a person inside his shell- half of that is to do with the fact he’s constantly wired into the affirmations coming on the screen so he’s distracted, but it’s also partially the fact that most of the inside has disappeared into the outside .. idk how much sense that makes but whatev.
Oh and of course, the amount of mental and physical effort he has to put in to his affects,movements, his voice .. but yeah, really living your truth, Oliver. Oliver died and became Tube, lol

Last edited:

narcissistic injury

kiwifarms.net
also lol- the picture of thin Olly was the period of time he made a big fuss over of “i was literally dying” i was anorexic bullshit?
it’s the weight you’d have always been if you weren’t rich and didn’t quaff all that you quaff you red trousered with a 42 inch waist fuck.

it is something seeing him years ago when he was a bit less horribly over confident- i’m not saying people need to be meek, just that when your ego spins out of control it just comes off horrendously.
clearly this already happened before he had trooned but the extent to which it has span out of control now is ridiculous.
you can see the seeds of it in that begging video though- the expert manipulation. But compare it to for example, his livestreams now, where he doesn’t even really seem to be present as a person inside his shell- half of that is to do with the fact he’s constantly wired into the affirmations coming on the screen so he’s distracted, but it’s also partially the fact that most of the inside has disappeared into the outside .. idk how much sense that makes but whatev

you can see the seeds of it in that begging video though- the expert manipulation. But compare it to for example, his livestreams now, where he doesn’t even really seem to be present as a person inside his shell- half of that is to do with the fact he’s constantly wired into the affirmations coming on the screen so he’s distracted, but it’s also partially the fact that most of the inside has disappeared into the outside .. idk how much sense that makes but whatev
I thought the same … up until seeing the “please help SAVE philosophy tube” like Jesus fucking Christ.

Like why the fuck is he begging for money when he’s insisting that he’s “giving away his degree FOR FREE”

Also his parents aren’t even fat. And yes he does not have an actual eating disorder confirmed. Just classic cluster b extremist phases

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2750836View attachment 2750841

Looks like the Left can't accept that their precious "Philosophy Chad" has trooned...

Also shout out to the "Vaush before he was a leftist image" being used by his current neckbeard meme
every time i remember people like Vaush i am stunned. He is an obnoxious pig- there’s no further need to expand on it because he fulfils both of those terms so fully.

Have you noticed how the only time Tube wasnt that weird red colour, was when he was a normal weight / slim?
You'd think that would be a hint, gout ridden mf.

All posh people are so fucking red. David cameron ham faced fucks...I am just unsure about wether we crackers are supposed to be that colour and the sallow grey of my peers is actually the unhealthy option...
whatever, I'll stick with the familiar.

Last edited:

Shotgun Badger

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2750836View attachment 2750841

Looks like the Left can't accept that their precious "Philosophy Chad" has trooned...

Also shout out to the "Vaush before he was a leftist image" being used by his current neckbeard meme
I'm quite fond of the chad Leftist revolutionary image you get with rough, hard-bitten people like Castro or even Stalin, so seeing Poppin' Fresh Vaush and soyest of boys Philosophy Tube, even before he trooned out, compared against them as if they are on the same level is just insulting.

Lost Account

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2751391
or
View attachment 2751419
y'know how in French, dogs say baum baum instead of woof woof?
the lil Tubletes say CHOOCHOO CHOOT CHOOT!
It's not very useful or anything but I'm French and dogs say "ouaf ouaf" for us (you should pronounce it like "waf waf" with the "a" of "asperger"). Also the "baum baum" thingy is maybe a québécois thing, idk, but definitely not French from France.

Though something that is funnier is that for us rooster says "cocorico" which is quite different than for English speaking people.

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
It's not very useful or anything but I'm French and dogs say "ouaf ouaf" for us (you should pronounce it like "waf waf" with the "a" of "asperger"). Also the "baum baum" thingy is maybe a québécois thing, idk, but definitely not French from France.

Though something that is funnier is that for us rooster says "cocorico" which is quite different than for English speaking people.
maybe i'm thinking German..someones dogs say baum baum. maybe Italian? I know their roosters say 'cock-a doodle doo' in a really good way.
you never even think about what other countries kiddy animal noises are, but its a solid thing to ask any foreign friends. its always genuinely amusing for both.

old, but this don’t have many views.
you can tell the host has some serious hostility to Tube, lol.
the woman he’s sharing the sofa with is also a bit of an annoying idiot but no one outshines Tube here. The black lass is basically fine, i skimmed through most of it tbh but didn’t hear her say anything stupid or conceited.
Maybe she didn’t talk as much but the bits i landed on it was always tubes performance - lol there’s a funny bit where he’s seething when the girl next to him talks about her vagina museum/exhibition about menstruation.

Hilarious that he’s on the end closest to the camera so he looks double massive.
Some promo about his play, been a while now, can’t wait to see what he does when he’s had this long to over cook something (as opposed to his usual slapdash)-

the thing that struck me was right at the end, his big significant sign off about advice to lgbt women (lol, the cheek of it, five months worth of being a “lesbian” at this point)
and out of the blue it’s about “your parents don’t own you”!

Tombigbee

kiwifarms.net
The black lass is basically fine, i skimmed through most of it tbh but didn’t hear her say anything stupid or conceited.
The black “bisexual” woman did say some retardation (15:00) about the lack of POC “queens” on Rupaul’s Drag Race. Or rather she says that the contestants were asked to portray a “queer icon,” and that none of them chose a POC to portray. She literally brings that up in response to a general BLM question. Real important stuff. The three panelists - the black, the Jew, and the troon - all radiate smug self satisfaction throughout. They all bitch about the appellation of “woke,” the black woman says it’s similar to “hipster” in that it is a way to dismiss people. Which, yes. That’s why we say it, duh.

The host is right to be hostile to Olly, as he called her “babes” which I thought was crazy given that they are there to have an ostensibly serious political discussion. I didn’t detect hostility though.

This is the interview where Olly can’t recommend a single piece of pop culture (8:30), even though they were clearly told in advance that they would be asked about that. He tells the host that he did the charity Shakespeare stream so clearly he doesn’t know about silly pop culture, babes.

And there are several instances where he dissolves into peels of Tiny Tim/troon giggles, and sounds utterly deranged. I also like when Olly face palms at 7:54. He’s utterly exasperated about “transphobes,” even though as you said he’s only been out for a few months. He also says he wants his “non-binary siblings” to be acknowledged by the government. (17:50)

He refers to a book, Capitalist Realism at 13:45, it’s very name-droppy. He looks over to the Jew for her approval after he mentions it. He ends the exchange by saying “it would be nice” if the trans community has “equal rights, healthcare, and whilst we’re on the subject, free housing would be nice as well.” Lol. How about the fillings out of my fucking teeth as well? Anything else the taxpayer can do for you babes?

I feel like this panel would make a credible reboot of Girls.