Megathread Phil's Crowdfunding Adventures - Smokes weed every day, claims bipolar disorder

Flame the Sunbird

NOT A POK'EMON
kiwifarms.net
@Melkor mentioned Phil's YouCaring page in this post, I'd been curious about it and finally saw a link to it on Lilith Magdalene's page after she commented on one of his profile pics.

Page: https://www.youcaring.com/isabel-rosa-araujo-615028
Archive: http://archive.li/OTs8K

I can't do screenshots now but some highlights:
  • "I am smoking/vaping Cannabis (Marijuana) on a daily basis"
  • " I am already on Prazosin 3-4 mg at night to suppress nightmares and to aid sleep."
  • "I also have undiagnosed but seriously suspected some form of bipolar disorder or bipolar personality disorder..."
  • "I need women's panties and some socks. Bras would be nice too :)"
In two weeks he's raised $155 out of a $650 goal, $100 of that from one person (@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt ?).

Pretty depressing until you remember he's wasted thousands on dollars on chicken scratch tattoos and bondage gear instead of actually trying to pay for housing. :c

(Side note: Actual page looks like it went up on Aug. 6 so post dated to reflect that. Mods, feel free to change if inaccurate.)

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at the photos attached!
View attachment 126346
If he gets a job, he loses the :tugboat:. So maybe he should rethink the shirt.
View attachment 126347
They're not staring because he's trans (even though he passes worse than Chris). They're staring because he looks like a weird mess.
#HireTrans? :story:

Phil is unemployed by choice. He doesn't apply for jobs and he quit his job at WaWa because he was too autistic to wait a couple of weeks to get a different name tag. Hell, most of the unemployed trannies I've seen are in that situation because they would rather sit around and bitch about how oppressed they are than fill out a job application.

Bluebird

Carries the Sky on His Back
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see an interesting name and avatar at the bottom from "Shelley."
Shellys is one of those names that pops up a lot of phils friends list and shares a bunch of friends in common.
I think at one point they were friends with Jordan and Terra.
One things certain it isnt kengle.

I would also says its quite possible the other donations are from phil to himself.
When he did something like this before he posted supportive anon messages in an attempt to make it look like people gave a shit.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is his second time around on the begging circle and he seems to have had more scusess this time only because that Shelly bint gave him $100 for fucking nothing - also fucking hell her linked in picture couldn't be less unfortunate.
Well her do gooding basically paid for a months storage of bondage gear.
Money well spent .

Also phil closes his storage locker - lie exposed

Ray Streip

kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand what it is with certain tranny aspies and unemployment, why they think it's a good idea for them not to clean themselves up and get work after being through such dire straits: they see the world working around them, they know jobs are a thing that people have, they know jobs pay people money.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand what it is with certain tranny aspies and unemployment, why they think it's a good idea for them not to clean themselves up and get work after being through such dire straits: they see the world working around them, they know jobs are a thing that people have, they know jobs pay people money.
In Phil's case it is the smug, sadistic pleasure of taking advantage of CIZ DOODZ.

Indeed Phil is a rather atypical case of trannies: he does not claim to be tranny because he want feminine traits -- and sure enough he cultivates none. He do so because he want to stand against society at large.

Last edited:

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Phil has been throwing that old excuse about how his trans lifestyle prevents him from getting a job for ages, since the Occupy videos where he claimed that was his main reason for protesting against the government.

As others have said, he has no intentions to get a job and it's just an excuse he uses to act like he's even more underprivileged than he already does. The fact that he gets paid handsomely with his SSDI which should be more than enough to live on seems to go over the heads of everyone who's asspatting him here.

Anyone who donates to him as it is, is of course a fool, but it's even worse when he's openly talking about smoking/vaping (which still sounds ridiculous for the record) weed every day which obviously isn't a cheap habit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino