• "Kiwifarms is really good at getting my attention and torturing me. They are master manipulators."

Megathread Phil's Crowdfunding AdventuresSmokes weed every day, claims bipolar disorder

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Flame the Sunbird, Aug 20, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. It was 50 miles on a recumbent bike in a day. Only stopping there because of 'safety issues' because Xochi got a flat tire while they were biking along the highway in Israel

• WinnerWinner x 3
    • DRINKDRINK x 1
    • HorrifyingHorrifying x 1
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. :optimistic:

• OptimisticOptimistic x 3
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I don't think you can get pizza with food stamps?

Positron

Positron The blue tick of yours? It crawled out of my beard
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. You can. Food Stamps used to be way, way more strict about certain processes but lately it's boiled down to you can buy anything that requires actually cooking. Because Papa Murphy's is take and bake you can totally purchase it with Food Stamps because you still have to cook it. That's why someone with Food Stamps can walk into the local grocer and get a lobster or a fat ass steak. The only thing you still can't buy with Food Stamps is Liquor and Cigarettes and that's one of the biggest complaints from people with Food Stamps outside of not getting enough money each month...even though around here a single person on food stamps, no kids, can get nearly 350$ a month.

• InformativeInformative x 5
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster New Year, whoopie.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Rice and lentils are cheap as hell you fat fuck. Youd know this if you actually ate like a poorfag.

50goddamndollars.jpg

50 god damn dollars. Im gonna assume this is for two days. Even so this is a exceptional way to spend your money if your poor as shit.

I didnt know cock came in diet.

Double quarter pounder? Does that equal a half ass pounding?

• LikeLike x 1
    • WinnerWinner x 1
    • Semper FidelisSemper Fidelis x 1
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. And also good. Sometimes I'll make up an enormous batch of lentils and freeze them in single servings then eat them on and off for a month. Cheap as hell and delicious. It's not even hard to make them.

Phil is just a fucking moron in every respect. He's too dumb even to eat.

• LikeLike x 4
    • FeelsFeels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. Two salads each? Papa Murphy salads are fucking HUGE. One is easily two meals for me.

• AgreeAgree x 3
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. But they're fat. Just like Donald Trump has two scoops, they have two salads. On top of their two pizzas.

• AgreeAgree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. What a trivial thing to brag about. 50 miles is nothing on a bike for an adult human. Moreso on a stationary 'bent.

• AgreeAgree x 1
    • WinnerWinner x 1
    • Semper FidelisSemper Fidelis x 1
    kcbbq

kcbbq Are traps gay?

kiwifarms.net
  10. Cheating on your diet after exercising by "pampering yourself" is a classic way to gain weight.

How many days did it take him to do it?

• AgreeAgree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. One day.

• DRINKDRINK x 1
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's inflated, feel good numbers from gym equipment. Fatties tend to lose hope if they see their actual effort level, so the manufacturers stick with the lie.

His smugness is why they do it. Even stuff that should be accurate skews high. He failed to hit his goal anyway. I assume "safety" means getting called out for hogging the machine while only actually using it part of the time.

• AgreeAgree x 3
    kcbbq

kcbbq Are traps gay?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Does his stationary bike convert have any resistance whatsoever? I suspect not.

• AgreeAgree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I thought he was a true latinX, and would get some rice-and-beans. It's delicious, cheap, and would allow him to funnel more of his welfare on to ugly tattoos and weaponry.

• 🤔 x 1
    introman

introman Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. I honestly don't think he is capable of basic cooking, or even basic life skills for that matter...

And even if he could cook, I think he would consider it too much of a hassle for a beautiful trans latinx woman such as himself to cook and would still settle on fast food for the mirror convenience of it.

How much do you wanna bet that Phil doesn't even have a proper dish set and uses paper plates and plastic utensils instead?

Phil is a child in an adult male body... He only thinks about the present time and has very little foresight for what the future holds for him.. Basically he is to dumb to save any money for any of his other passions.

Tl;dr Phil is dumb and will never eat healthy because he is dumb.

#1495 Taint'ed Love, Jan 20, 2018 at 10:32 AM
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018 at 10:42 AM
    Taint'ed Love

Taint'ed Love Most everyone is mad here...

kiwifarms.net