Megathread Phil's Crowdfunding Adventures - Smokes weed every day, claims bipolar disorder

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
That's because you can be a spoiled, insuffurable brat at pretty much any tax bracket.
Despite his bitching Phil legit wants for nothing; he spends his money on whatever frivolous shit his heart desires and has his rent paid. plenty of food to eat and his bills all paid. 90% of that is government funded so he can't go on a huge shopping spree, but if you take a look at Phil's history as we know it, he's never truly been without.
He's rich kid poor and fat kid anorexic; you know when a rich kid complains they can't afford a three course meal AND desert so they're poor? Or a fat person claims they're starving themselves because they haven't eaten in five whole hours and it's the hungriest they've ever been? That's Phil, although he skirts the line a little closer than some.

source: been actual poor with no safety nets.

important note: am very drunk.
While true, Phil is eternally unhappy because his little antifa super soldier dream is a lie, he knows it, and his only companion in life is a drunk ogre who took over his bedroom.

He is able to survive, sure, but on government handout he doesn't really know how to live.

Triggered Fivehead

The Merge
kiwifarms.net
While true, Phil is eternally unhappy because his little antifa super soldier dream is a lie, he knows it, and his only companion in life is a drunk ogre who took over his bedroom.

He is able to survive, sure, but on government handout he doesn't really know how to live.
It would be sad if he hadn't made his own bed sofa.

Reactions: Mr Foster

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You do realise that Kiwi Farms users come from all accross the political spectrum, Phil? Including anarchists and commies. They just like to laugh at people who act like assholes online (like you). That's the beauty of the Farms - no political group is immune from mockery, and idiots come from all walks of life (and political colours).

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why haven’t you killed them with your super soldier skills Philip
You do realise that Kiwi Farms users come from all accross the political spectrum, Phil? Including anarchists and commies. They just like to laugh at people who act like assholes online (like you). That's the beauty of the Farms - no political group is immune from mockery, and idiots come from all walks of life (and political colours).
Phil should understand, being a right-wing racist who pretends to be a left-wing anarchist.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His PayPal, previously "limited", is now banned. I'm not sure if there is a difference as I never used PayPal.
View attachment 678404
So if he was banned over a week ago, that would put the Paypal ban maybe between February 3rd to the 14th. It likely was around February 12th as that was when Phil tweeted about it "not working out" with the squatter again.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So if he was banned over a week ago, that would put the Paypal ban maybe between February 3rd to the 14th. It likely was around February 12th as that was when Phil tweeted about it "not working out" with the squatter again.

View attachment 678427
I do so hope that Jon beats the shit out of him at least once before leaving.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has said (and done) a lot...I mean a lot of stupid, ridiculous, fucktarded shit in his life. But to me, this whole "Antifa Prime/Crime Minister" bullshit has got to top them all, and on so many levels. It makes absolutely no sense. Antifa isn't a country. There aren't ranks or titles in Antifa. Phil claims to be an anarchist, so the whole idea of prime ministers should be the antithesis of what he stands (well, sits) for. And he's too fucking terrified of getting arrested and having his TardBux rowboat sunk to break the law.

Yes I realize Phil is too stupid to understand why it's fucktarded and it's just something he and his new Ain't-ifa playmates are doing to feel like they're important and are participating with the real Antifa activists. But it's just so stupid and cringey. You could almost feel embarrassed for him if he wasn't such an insufferable turd.

Edit: why does Phil need a second deadbolt on his door? What happened to the totally real, totally not airsoft, seriously you guys it's real, gun he got? What about all the Super-Duper Sooper Slobber training he's been doing with the other members of the Ain't-ifa 86ed Chair-Borne SpEd Ops? You'd think that a total badass like Phil, who is constantly reminding anyone he sees that he's totally not a-scared of being killed or tortured, would feel confident enough in his skills to be able to defend his apartment. Especially since the Ain't-ifa Barracks is so close to the door and he should be able to snap into action and brutally shred to pieces any home invaders or Kiwi Farms assassins.

Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope this does happen for a lot of reasons, but this isn't the first time they've tried this stunt.

I'll wait till tatters has his own bed back, well floor as toren will take the bed. I have a gut feeling it's just another pity show scam or best of all try to throw us off and then the dumb shits blow their own cover.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope this does happen for a lot of reasons, but this isn't the first time they've tried this stunt.

I'll wait till tatters has his own bed back, well floor as toren will take the bed. I have a gut feeling it's just another pity show scam or best of all try to throw us off and then the dumb shits blow their own cover.
Yeah, I’m inclined to think the same. There’s something weird going on here - a few weeks ago Phil was talking about how he had to pay for his “civilian girlfriend” to eat. Now they can’t share an apartment. There’s more going on than we’re being told.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino