Megathread Phil's Crowdfunding Adventures - Smokes weed every day, claims bipolar disorder

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only kind of punch Phil is familiar with is a sucker punch, because he's a fucking coward.
He's only been sucker punched once in his life, because he's a fucking coward.
The only punch he is familiar with is "fruit punch": the shit he got by pouring his Mexican soda into Slingblade's emptied bottles.

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's only been sucker punched once in his life, because he's a fucking coward.
The only punch he is familiar with is "fruit punch": the shit he got by pouring his Mexican soda into Slingblade's emptied bottles.
You misunderstood me. Phil is only familiar with THROWING sucker punches. He's only attacked people when he's surprising them or when they can't defend themselves, like when they are an invalid in a wheelchair or much smaller than him. He's a coward and would never get into a fair fight with someone who can defend themselves. He's a yellow, ambushing pansy.

And that beating he got at Occupy wasn't a sucker punch. He pissed off someone he thought couldn't or wouldn't retaliate because he was much smaller than Phil. The little guy proved Phil wrong and beat Phil's fat ass black and blue while Phil helplessly took every punch. I don't think Phil was even able to throw any punches of his own. I could be wrong, but I believe that's when he started packing knives and pepper spray. Getting beat down like that had a huge impact on Phil, maybe more than any other moment in his life. It painfully proved to Phil that he's not the badass he thinks he is and can't even defend himself from a skinny little white college kid. So now he weighs himself down with dull edge lord knives and pepper spray in hopes of deterring anyone from messing with him, and he keeps all his tough talk on social media where he's safe in his apartment.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So now he weighs himself down with dull edge lord knives and pepper spray in hopes of deterring anyone from messing with him, and he keeps all his tough talk on social media where he's safe in his apartment.
And even with all that he is still a coward and a weakling and if he fucked with someone with his mall ninja shit, they'd still beat him senseless, but they'd be even angrier if he tried to pull any shit with an actual weapon, and actually seriously beat him. If he got "lucky" and got in a slash, unless it was fatal because even a moron can cause a fatal injury with a knife, he'd be killed.

If he lived, he'd end up in prison where he'd be marked as a little bitch the day he got in and savagely beaten every single day until he got put in protective custody.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
See, I'm actually okay with people donating money to Phil, and here's my reason for that; who is most likely to donate to Phil? Other wannabe anarchist or pretend commies, in other words, people who mooch welfare off the government.

Now what does Phil do with that money? Why, spend it on frivolous bullshit. That's right, Philip Haskins-Delici supports capitalism with every purchase he makes. Even better, by begging for money from others like him he makes sure that money that could of been used by other commies instead is going to end up back in Uncle Sam's pocket.

So every donation to Phil is another massive sucker punch to people like Antifa, and helps to bolster America's economy.

If he lived, he'd end up in prison where he'd be marked as a little bitch the day he got in and savagely beaten every single day until he got put in protective custody.
They'd make him regret getting that stupid teardrop tattoo.

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want Phil to get a gun. Doesn't matter what kind. Just a gun. The sheer amount of self-absorbed ego he would exude would out-do his own natural odor. He tuck that thing into his pants just to walk from his bed to the kitchen, whipping it out and pretending someone was coming through the door. He'd idolize it, put it on a pedestal...and sure as shit he'd be at the next really, going out of his way to start shit with people because this time he's got a gun. First chance he get he'll whip it out (wishful thinking is it slips out of his hand, hits the ground and misfires, hitting someone) and try to seize control of the situation.

Then he just get's the ever loving piss beat out of him. His cheap, shoddy mall ninja gear does nothing to protect him. The helmet cracks, the 'body armor' does nothing; all of his aintifa friends have already fled...Phil fulfilled his duty as jail fodder.

That's why you always bring someone dumb, slow and fat to a rally. Easiest to catch, funnest to beat up.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why you always bring someone dumb, slow and fat to a rally. Easiest to catch, funnest to beat up.
I do wonder if this is why Antifa put up with him doing his “I’m in charge! Me! I’m Crime Minister!” crap while looking as conspicuous as possible. Let the Proud Boys and the police focus on the fat tard dressed like a special needs ninja while everyone else hops it.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder if this is why Antifa put up with him doing his “I’m in charge! Me! I’m Crime Minister!” crap while looking as conspicuous as possible. Let the Proud Boys and the police focus on the fat tard dressed like a special needs ninja while everyone else hops it.
Phil would make the perfect hype bitch/jail dummy. Pump up his ego, stand behind him and use him as a buffer to start shit. These idiots need conflict to stand out so starting fights and throwing expendable meat puppets under the bus is the status quo. Then they just let him sit in jail as a martyr while his greasy ass expects them to come and bail him out.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the answer is more mundane than that: Phil doesn't actually know anyone in Antifa and no one in Antifa keeps tabs on Phil. It's just Phil and his little circle of Ain't-ifa playmates LARPing as Supper Sloppers in a power fantasy circle jerk.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Phil would make the perfect hype bitch/jail dummy. Pump up his ego, stand behind him and use him as a buffer to start shit. These idiots need conflict to stand out so starting fights and throwing expendable meat puppets under the bus is the status quo. Then they just let him sit in jail as a martyr while his greasy ass expects them to come and bail him out.
It would be hilarious if this happens and he ends up a jailed antifa hero but he's getting his ass kicked and fucked and gets desperate to get out.

Meanwhile, they realize he's completely fucking exceptional and would blow his image immediately if they actually did get him out.

So antifa engages in hilarious hijinks to make sure their hero they're demonstrating to get released in "Free Phil" demonstrations actually stays behind bars.

OC DONUT STEEL.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"After Rent and Bills, I end up having to put a large sum of my disposable income into direct action equipment, weaponry, and what little anarchist and antifascist literature I can acquire ethically sourced from eBay sellers, infoshops, and anarchist distros.

Because of all the revolution building, antifa response calls around the Portland area, and spreading of libertarian communist propaganda - I spend little in the way of food and drink outside of food stamps, food banks, and the occasional kindness of like-minded comrades."

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"After Rent and Bills, I end up having to put a large sum of my disposable income into direct action equipment, weaponry, and what little anarchist and antifascist literature I can acquire ethically sourced from eBay sellers, infoshops, and anarchist distros.

Because of all the revolution building, antifa response calls around the Portland area, and spreading of libertarian communist propaganda - I spend little in the way of food and drink outside of food stamps, food banks, and the occasional kindness of like-minded comrades."

View attachment 686623
View attachment 686624

View attachment 686627
Can't work due to being mental, but can spend all day organising, going to meetings, protests, being revolutionary. Okay, fat boy.

A. Phil has no mental health issues that aren't tumblr bullshit, he's just autistic and borderline re.tarded. Sped schools like the one Phil went to don't teach revolutionary politics. Phil's autism doesn't prevent him from working, but his laziness sure does.

B. Phil doesn't do anything but sit at home wearing military gear all day, posing with toy guns. Occasionally he'll ride public transport and spend his time outside shitting himself in fear of transphobes, proud boys, Kiwi Farmers and random lone black men. If he didn't spend his welfare money on labelled hoodies and plastic guns, he'd be able to afford food and utilities no problem.

Get a job, Phil.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 686623
View attachment 686624

View attachment 686627
Phil isn't "forced" to live on $10,000/yr. He is entirely to blame for his financial situation. Laziness and being covered in horribly designed tattoos are not "mental health issues". If he would get off his dead ass and actually put some effort into looking for a job he could probably find one willing to hire him for something that isn't in sight of customers, so long as he wore a long-sleeved shirt and left his mall ninja crap at home. He wouldn't even have to give up his tard welfare either. He might even be able to finally afford a real gun instead of airsoft toys (if he was able to find someone willing to sell to an obvious tard like Phil).

Anyone coming here to find out about Phil, don't be fooled. All his talk about Communism and "disabilities" is all utter bullshit. He's just a lazy man with Autism who is terrified of ever having to do actual work or make actual effort. He just wants everything given to him without having to make any effort to earn it on his part. Then he makes up bullshit pity stories about how he's about to starve or "solidarity against Kiwi Farms and Patriot Prayer" to sucker people into giving him money, and when they do he just ends up wasting it on edgy clothes and Antifa can cozies and airsoft guns that he can pose with in photos to pretend he's a badass revolutionary. That money never ever goes to whatever Phil says it will. It's always new toys, edgy clothes, and props for his power fantasies. He's addicted to consumerism.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Odds on Toren stripping anything of value and bailing while Phil is gone?
75% with the other 25% being, changing the locks, tossing Phil's tard collections (with the exceptions of anything worth selling) in a dumpster, and moving a new troon paypig into the appartment.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Phil is gonna go play soldier with some other poseurs? Or has Antifa finally tired of Phil's bullshit and just don't want to haul the body that far?

"Oh yeah Izzy, we're taking you out for Antifa Super Soldier training. When we're done with you no one will ever screw with you again. What? That hole in the ground? Yeah, uh...that's a foxhole. Now just lay down in the "foxhole" while we load the gun for you..."

75% with the other 25% being, changing the locks, tossing Phil's tard collections (with the exceptions of anything worth selling) in a dumpster, and moving a new troon paypig into the appartment.
Slingblade isn't on the lease so changing the locks would do fuck-all. Phil would just have to go to the landlord and tell them his guest changed the locks and to call the cops.

Reactions: Positron

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Phil is gonna go play soldier with some other poseurs? Or has Antifa finally tired of Phil's bullshit and just don't want to haul the body that far?

"Oh yeah Izzy, we're taking you out for Antifa Super Soldier training. When we're done with you no one will ever screw with you again. What? That hole in the ground? Yeah, uh...that's a foxhole. Now just lay down in the "foxhole" while we load the gun for you..."

Slingblade isn't on the lease so changing the locks would do fuck-all. Phil would just have to go to the landlord and tell them his guest changed the locks and to call the cops.
I didn't mean it would work. Just that Jon is scummy, and dumb enough to try.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino