Megathread Phil's Crowdfunding Adventures - Smokes weed every day, claims bipolar disorder

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil, Read this: If you think your landlord or property management makes "multiple lies" against you, call the cops at once.

Don't say Kiwi Farms don't care for you; we love nothing better than to see you bounce and squeak in safety and pleasure.
He’s such a brat. His neighbors are plotting to kill him, his property agents lie and his landlord is a parasite. Under the circumstances, it sounds like he should move out.

Lol @ #gentrificationinportland. Think you’re about twenty years late on that one, Grime Minister. We all know Phil would never live in an ungentrified part of town - too many black people.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
Already in the Random Update thread but cross-posting here for reference.
View attachment 702202
Yes Phil the landlords are the parasite class and not the parasite who lives off of government money in housing also paid for by the public.

LOL, Phil's probably bouncing and squeaking like a little tard baby over a couple MAGA guys hitting him with the truth.
Phil probably rubbed himself for hours after getting those responses and getting noticed by someone other then us.

Last edited:

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes Phil the landlords are the parasite class and not the parasite who lives off of government money in housing also paid for by the public.

Phil probably rubbed himself for hours after getting those responses and getting noticed by someone other then us.
I love how Phil always says "Any donations piss off Kiwi Farms" in his begging posts, as if anyone else besides him gives a shit about us. And I can't think of a single time any of us got pissed over him getting money from suckers. We just make fun of him for being a lazy loser who is shit with money, and make fun of the rubes who give him their money because Phil is a consumer whore who will just waste that money on worthless shit. Kiwis don't get mad, we laugh.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
I love how Phil always says "Any donations piss off Kiwi Farms" in his begging posts, as if anyone else besides him gives a shit about us. And I can't think of a single time any of us got pissed over him getting money from suckers. We just make fun of him for being a lazy loser who is shit with money, and make fun of the rubes who give him their money because Phil is a consumer whore who will just waste that money on worthless shit. Kiwis don't get mad, we laugh.
I agree that is what is so funny no matter how hard Phil thinks he could be pissing us off is all we do is laugh at him and he is just to stupid to get it.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bouncing and squeaking intensify!

Hey Phil, my concern to you is real. You break my heart!

If you're afraid of cops, how about contacting a journalist? They'd love to run a story of a poor disabled latex transwoman be harassed and swindled by her landlord and is threatened by houselessness! They'll fight for you and can hook you up to LGBT activists. Also Kiwi Farms hate journalists; they expose us as transmisic Nazis and get Null in trouble!

Here is how you send a scoop to HuffPo!

How?

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 702724

If you're afraid of cops, how about contacting a journalist? They'd love to run a story of a poor disabled latex transwoman be harassed and swindled by her landlord and is threatened by houselessness! They'll fight for you and can hook you up to LGBT activists. Also Kiwi Farms hate journalists; they expose us as transmisic Nazis and get Null in trouble!

View attachment 702723
How?
Man, he is so furious about people telling him to get a job. I guess the growing realisation that no one admires him for doing nothing with his life but play soldiers is really getting to him. It must suck to waste your days trying to impress people with your adolescent fantasies, only to realise that everyone of consequence considers you a joke.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if we were such unhinged poltards, then why we haven't already caused him massive bodily harm? I mean, we know where he sleeps, we know where he wiggles about during daytime and we supposedly have his neighbours/landlord/cops/three letter agencies/the US President under our thumb ? I mean, I'm all for elaborate fantasy worlds, but this is just pretty poor world building. Not even going to touch the subject of our drone operations, shell games, or forking over 500 bucks per week for elderly latin man to greet ADF with "Mr Isabel"

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 702724

View attachment 702723
How?
Aka "wah wah wah I'm so poor despite having tard welfare and a subsidised place to live. Also I was homeless for years because I spent my welfare backpay on tattoos and bondage gear. Feel sorry for me!" Phil doesn't need rich parents, he has the government giving him free money. The same government he claims to want to destroy.

That's a lot of bouncing and squeaking with excitement over a couple of shitposting comments from randoms on twitter. Yes! This is the conflict he's been waiting for! All that stomping around the flat in military gear finally pays off!

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 702724

View attachment 702723
How?
For any new friends coming here to find out about the Ain't-ifa Slime Shittister, he spent "5 years houseless" because he chose to. He was living with his mother, who is disabled in a wheelchair, when they had an argument over money. You see, Mr. Isabel wanted to waste money on cosplay and Naruto shit (and he is still wasting money on cosplay, only its Antifa cosplay instead of weeaboo shit). His mother's money. He begged for money from her and she refused to give him any. She wanted him to get a job (since he quit his old one during a tantrum) and help contribute to the household. This sent Phil into a rage and he beat his own disabled mother because she wouldn't give him money and expected him to help out. Phil felt that he was above working and earning money to help his disabled mother and that she was "oppressing" him. Phil got triggered and left.

Now, those "five years on the streets" Phil brings up whenever he needs to play the victim? Well, most of that time (probably close to 85%-95%) was spent renting motel rooms, staying with friends (until they couldn't take his mooching any longer), or finding rubes online to take him in by guilt tripping them (until, again, they got sick of him and his grifting). Oh, and on the rare nights that he had to sleep on the streets because he had wasted all his money on tattoos and bondage gear and couldn't find a sucker to couch surf? Well Phil would call the cops on any homeless people who were already in a spot he wanted to take. So he's not only selfish, lazy, wasteful, a liar, and BEAT HIS OWN DISABLED MOTHER, but he is also a rat-fuck snitch.

So there's your "Antifa Prime Minister" folks. Do you feel sorry for him now? Wanna donate some cash to him in "solidarity"?

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
For any new friends coming here to find out about the Ain't-ifa Slime Shittister, he spent "5 years houseless" because he chose to. He was living with his mother, who is disabled in a wheelchair, when they had an argument over money. You see, Mr. Isabel wanted to waste money on cosplay and Naruto shit (and he is still wasting money on cosplay, only its Antifa cosplay instead of weeaboo shit). His mother's money. He begged for money from her and she refused to give him any. She wanted him to get a job (since he quit his old one during a tantrum) and help contribute to the household. This sent Phil into a rage and he beat his own disabled mother because she wouldn't give him money and expected him to help out. Phil felt that he was above working and earning money to help his disabled mother and that she was "oppressing" him. Phil got triggered and left.

Now, those "five years on the streets" Phil brings up whenever he needs to play the victim? Well, most of that time (probably close to 85%-95%) was spent renting motel rooms, staying with friends (until they couldn't take his mooching any longer), or finding rubes online to take him in by guilt tripping them (until, again, they got sick of him and his grifting). Oh, and on the rare nights that he had to sleep on the streets because he had wasted all his money on tattoos and bondage gear and couldn't find a sucker to couch surf? Well Phil would call the cops on any homeless people who were already in a spot he wanted to take. So he's not only selfish, lazy, wasteful, a liar, and BEAT HIS OWN DISABLED MOTHER, but he is also a rat-fuck snitch.

So there's your "Antifa Prime Minister" folks. Do you feel sorry for him now? Wanna donate some cash to him in "solidarity"?
This post should be stickied to the top of the page and addressed directly to Portland Antifa members/hangers on.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
How cheap and grimy is this place where a landlord comes in angry over 150 bucks?
Either the place is just a louse short of being an actual bio hazard and the landlord is looking at how much it's going to cost for cleaning and is shitting a brick, or it's other things in addition to it being filthy. Like Jon and Phil harassing other people who may of been there longer, the fact that Jon isn't on the lease, the building being targeted because Phil likes to fly antifaggot flags... There could be any number of things really.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 702724

View attachment 702723
How?
So the little piggy who depends on Big Daddy Government's wallet so he can sit around and play pretend all day. who threw a temper tantrum at the idea of having to earn things like military honours is now accusing every person in this forum of leeching off our parents and not earning our way.
It'd be super nice if they could at least try to keep a consistent narrative, rather than accusing us of the very behavior we find so laughable in them.
What next? Will Phil lecture us on the dangers of getting tear drop tattoos? Oh or maybe he'll laugh at us all for stockpiling fake weaponry.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real Phil is in a sec 8 or equvilant place. This guy is used to speds and all. He's offended by phil and his promised cash.

That's clearly the real story here, Phil is an awful tennant and probably Sling blade is wise enough to sneak out and not get busted violating the lease. This guy knows but is fucked up the ass to legally kick Phil out. Most all rent contacts (private and corp) have clauses about pay your fucking bills and don't damage the property. Phil not paying elec/water/sewer/gas etc may violate him. This is the angle the poor land lord has to kick him, not he's an awful person stinking his building up.

Also, I'm really unsure how on earth Phil is BTFOing captialism and the rich by... paying them. Using, his "donations" that come from poor people. Phil is reganomics status. Give from the poor, to help the rich... Nice commie work Philip.

You know what really BTFOs them there bad rich people Phil? I bought me some wood and I got drunk and built a chicken coop. No longer will I have to support those faceshits 1%ers at the local food store. I'll get my own eggs, and fertizlier. I also got to drink in my own yard, I always look for an excuse for that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino