Phil's Dark Skin Anxiety - Strong Conditioned Response or Garden Variety Racism?

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
he probably learned his deep fear of the blakies from the hard streets of Connecticut
I swear to god if we are going to go full tin hat DSP sees all black people who aren’t obvious gay like this
992B9A43-545D-4B18-B56D-C12AFE064EF3.png
just legitimately thinks they got their Glock40/HighPoint Frankenstein guns ready to drop white Street Fighter “Kids”

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't see him, obviously.
That is true. I think this is a "modern era" tic though. There's lots of video of him in the FGC days where he is being interviewed or chatting with black people at FGC conventions, and he doesn't act especially uncomfortable around them.

Though there is that video where he took Leanna to some restaurant in Bridgeport, and there's a group of blacks in the background, and Phil is awkwardly striding around like a swaggering sasquatch to try to assert his dominance.

Last edited:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Children are not born racist, they learn it.

Think about it. Phil's parents used to live in a good area until the blacks moved in. Does Phil know this as personal experience? Was a 5 year old Phil aware of crime rates and the socioeconomic climate of his neighborhood? Or maybe did he hear his parents say this used to be a good area until the blacks moved in?

Phil admits during Ask the King in fall of 2018 that he dealt with a lot of racist conversations during Thanksgiving dinners in the past. He has also said he has no family in Connecticut other than his parents. I wonder who was being racist at a dinner with just Dave, Linda, and Phil.

Pandalee is not Asian! Okay, what heritage is she? We don't get to know. We are just assured she isn't a Ching Chong Wing Wang. Phil has made many jokes about Asians. He admits to talking with his dad on the phone about how they hate the Chinese.

His parents allegedly live in the ghetto. If you were to do a Google search, you could easily see that Renton has a higher percentage of non-whites. It has a higher crime rate. Why is his parents place considered the ghetto? Maybe someone told him that. Maybe someone who claimed to get shot at by blacks while he was buying eggs.

Watch any of Phil's retrospective events. When people bait him to watch moments where Phil says something racist he laughs. He laughs every time. "Ack ack ack. Can't say THAT anymore! Ack ack ack."

Why did Phil say racist jokes are funny? Because he is racist. Why is Phil racist? His parents taught him to be one.

Did Phil say, "Ching chong Bing bong"? Or did Phil literally call Chinese people "Chinky"?

Phil is racist against blacks because he was taught to fear them. They are savage animals and are dangerous criminals. Phil is racist against Asians because he dehumanizes them. They are animals that can't talk, only make ching chong sounds.

Think about it. Why would Phil put so much emphasis on his being Italian? He obviously considers being an Italian as a positive trait and something to brag about. This means being non-Italian is a negative trait.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think about it. Why would Phil put so much emphasis on his being Italian? He obviously considers being an Italian as a positive trait and something to brag about. This means being non-Italian is a negative trait.
It's already been noted on numerous occasions before, but it seems the general consensus is that Phil latched hard onto his 25% Italian heritage because in his formative teenage years, there was a surge of movies and TV shows about Italian-American mafia that made it a "cool" ethnic background, which was far more glamorous and interesting than his actual cultural heritage, which is "Connecticut Yankee in Queen Katherine's Court"

It's not so much that he views Italian-American culture as being superior or good compared to other ethnicities, it's just a convenient descriptive label he can proudly tout in lieu of having an actually interesting personality or an individual identity not tied to mainstream American consumerism and basic-bitch pop culture franchises. If he was less boring and had more going on his life, he wouldn't be spending 25% of his daily word count repetitively mentioning about how he is 25% Italian.

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for the day in which he lets slip the big ol' gamer word.

Thats when you know this show has jumped the shark.
He will never do that. In this scenario he can't possibly blame it on someone else and it will completely destroy whats left of his begacy

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
He will never do that. In this scenario he can't possibly blame it on someone else and it will completely destroy whats left of his begacy
He was seconds away from saying 'this is gay' last week in frustration. He stopped after pronouncing the G. I wouldnt say its completely impossible

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see it if only to find out Twitch's reaction afterward. I want to know exactly what their breaking point is for him.
An N-bomb will definitely be it, but there's no way he'll say it unless he's using it casually with Khet and it slips.

Uhm, Khet *clears throat*, this nigga Tevin, he was re-shtreaming me tonight. Fucking illegal, immoral shtreams.

Ching_Chong

kiwifarms.net
An N-bomb will definitely be it, but there's no way he'll say it unless he's using it casually with Khet and it slips.

Uhm, Khet *clears throat*, this nigga Tevin, he was re-shtreaming me tonight. Fucking illegal, immoral shtreams.
Don't know. We were kinda expecting his "homos and fags" remark to get him banned and not, somehow, making fun of someone's blue hair.