Phil's Dark Skin Anxiety - Strong Conditioned Response or Garden Variety Racism?

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
An N-bomb will definitely be it, but there's no way he'll say it unless he's using it casually with Khet and it slips.

Uhm, Khet *clears throat*, this nigga Tevin, he was re-shtreaming me tonight. Fucking illegal, immoral shtreams.
It would be so crazy if Phil ever dropped the n-word. He isn't racist.

Unrelated clip of Phil saying the infamous "alright nigga, it's time"

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Phil dislikes the blacks, but when I thought about it, he acts like a stereotypical black idiot watching television or a movie.

Scene: Dumb black man watching Seinfeld- "Gahaha! Dat's Kramer! Dat's Kramer! Look! Look! Gahahaha! Look! Oh shit! Oh shit! Look at his hair! Gahahaha!

Scene: Phil playing a video game- "Guhuhu! I'm in a new area! Look! I'm in a new area! Guhuhu! Oh shit! Oh shit! Guhuhu! Look an enemy! Look at his hair! Guhuhuhu! Oh shit! Shout out to Yolodopper.

Nurse Ratchet

Has anybody seen my tambourine?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Pargon - I'm still working on the god forsaken retrospective stream tips to help @actually so I haven't had time to go back & clip it for you, but in case you're wont to check before I get to it, I was watching @LyteSydeByll on Friday for the DSRee Shits Up Goutstbusters, right around signoff time, & I'm pretty sure one of those cloven hooves flew right up to his maw AS SOON AS Winston Zeddemore (the best Ghostbuster, btw) popped up in a cutscene after about 40m of not being in whatever ghost battle Phil repeatedly cocked up just prior.

If it helps.. 👍

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
Phil dislikes the blacks, but when I thought about it, he acts like a stereotypical black idiot watching television or a movie.

Scene: Dumb black man watching Seinfeld- "Gahaha! Dat's Kramer! Dat's Kramer! Look! Look! Gahahaha! Look! Oh shit! Oh shit! Look at his hair! Gahahaha!

Scene: Phil playing a video game- "Guhuhu! I'm in a new area! Look! I'm in a new area! Guhuhu! Oh shit! Oh shit! Guhuhu! Look an enemy! Look at his hair! Guhuhuhu! Oh shit! Shout out to Yolodopper.
You forgot to say "Dis show so funneh" or "Dis show so crazy".

Awful Meerkat

Vest underscore fest
kiwifarms.net
1572121898764.png

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm on board with the whole repression of blurting something out as to why he bites his nails it's to keep from saying something duh detractors will take him to task for. As for the whole Italian thing I bet dollars to donuts all his talk about his house hold was like an Olive Garden commercial every night at dinnertime is bullshit I mean the fuck what sort of Italian-American family only has one kid?

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Are we sure this just isn't something he's prone to doing mid-game during cutscenes and such when he doesn't have anything to do?

Phil has a ton of weird tics that take up time he's not talking during cutscenes, but nail biting is something I've never seen him do when black people aren't on screen.

And once you notice it (like this thread is logging) its consistent.

I knew Phil was playing cod and I knew there was a black person so I was sure he'd be biting his nails. Lo and behold, indeed he did.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
If this bottle crunching asshole would just explain that he's a disgusting filthy cunt who doesn't care that a webcam is filming him putting his fingers in his mouth, chewing fingernails (sniffing fingers /greasing up his hair and beard), I would believe him.