Phil's Dark Skin Anxiety - Strong Conditioned Response or Garden Variety Racism?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Lilly Philly Burnelli

"Humana humana humana…WWE Champions?"
kiwifarms.net
"I'm naht racist!"

"I grew up around minorities and I was the odd one out because my culture was about being clean and pristine..."

View attachment 1945191
This is hysterical. How have I never seen this clip before? The fact that he thinks non-white children exclusively break their toys and slobber all over them is hilarious. I love the "my culture is about being pristine." You might as well say "my culture doesn't believe in living close to those dirty african nation people because our perfect lily-white neighborhood and picket fences because they taint everything." For God's sakes, Phil choose your words carefully :lit: (the part about Puerto Ricans may hold some truth to it tbh)

And It's not like all boys have fun with their toys and play rough right? I guaran-fucking-tee this dude probably never let anyone play with his toys being the stingy fuck he is. Probably because he was raised to think that the black people in his neighborhood would steal them just like the bike story. I bet you his mom probably bought him baby wipes and told him to wipe his toys off anytime he played with them because they might have cooties on them. So much for being pristine now, huh?

The Penultimate Warrior

kiwifarms.net
This is hysterical. How have I never seen this clip before? The fact that he thinks non-white children exclusively break their toys and slobber all over them is hilarious. I love the "my culture is about being pristine." You might as well say "my culture doesn't believe in living close to those dirty african nation people because our perfect lily-white neighborhood and picket fences because they taint everything." For God's sakes, Phil choose your words carefully :lit: (the part about Puerto Ricans may hold some truth to it tbh)

And It's not like all boys have fun with their toys and play rough right? I guaran-fucking-tee this dude probably never let anyone play with his toys being the stingy fuck he is. Probably because he was raised to think that the black people in his neighborhood would steal them just like the bike story. I bet you his mom probably bought him baby wipes and told him to wipe his toys off anytime he played with them because they might have cooties on them. So much for being pristine now, huh?

Coming from the guy who never cleans his house and showers twice a week.

Cistern Rumbler

Mostly here to lol... mostly.
kiwifarms.net
As usual he's using pignosis language here. He says he had a culture of being clean and pristine, when what he actually means is he had helicopter parents that micromanaged what kind of fun little Phil could have with his toys.

In an attempt to fluff up his childhood and how unique he was as a kid, he ends up sounding like a racist dickhead.

Beverly Sutphin

IS THIS THE COCKSUCKER RESIDENCE?????
kiwifarms.net
To say that Phil isn't racist is like saying he wasn't half a million dollars in debt. Remember when he first introduced Pandalee with the famous annotation "PandaLee isn't Asian. That is all." A mature adult wouldn't care or say that. I digress. While he bites his nails when he see's a brotha on screen, let's never forget when he saw a Sikh walk in while him, John and Howard were having lunch.

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
Phil isn't racist he had a black friend once.

🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♀️
Couldn't find the power level so I put some mermaids

People see me as pretty racist. However one time I got real drunk at the bar and blacked out. I came to, and was making out with Marquasha. All my friends were like, "Yo, I thought you were racist. You're making out with a black girl."

Guess I'm not racist either.

UncleTusky

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Swiped from a stream last week, courtesy of DeeTracktor in the "Phil has a clinical gambling addiction" thread:

1589643004653-png.1298413

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
It never fails to amuse me whenever Phil's behavior gets modified in some way by our words here, because on top of it displaying how much we've touched a nerve (which only ever really happens when we're right), it goes to show how much more we matter than his retards do. He'll even turn his back on money if reaching for it means getting made fun of by us.

So the whalechairs can go ahead and keep "owning" us with their tips, they'll never own Phil the way we do.

As for his blatant racism against blacks, I'm at a loss as to where it came from, because if he has any stories about getting his ass kicked by a black kid, or something along those lines, he refuses to share it. Which, quite frankly, makes him look even more guilty, because it means he can't bring himself to try and justify his attitude, which is quite a rare thing with him. And nothing else he tells about his past gives any clues, at least not that I know of.

Makes me wish we could learn more about his parents, and NOT through Phil's filter, because I get the feeling that might explain this... and a lot of other things.