Phil's Dark Skin Anxiety - Strong Conditioned Response or Garden Variety Racism?

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago on an "Ask the King" he went on a rant about how his parents used to live in a nice neighborhood but then "lower income" people moved in to the neighborhood and it turned in to a ghetto. I can't believe that basically went undiscussed.
Given how much Phil looks down his nose at others, my inclination here is to think that he's putting words in his parents' mouths. Obviously it makes sense to think that he picked that trait up from his folks to begin with, and is therefore telling the truth, or at least the core of the story is true, but with us knowing nothing about them beyond what he says, I'm forced to consider the possibility that Phil is Phil because he was always going to be. He may not have been made at all, he was just born to be awful. Two of my siblings got the same upbringing I did, and they suck in ways that I never have.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Given how much Phil looks down his nose at others, my inclination here is to think that he's putting words in his parents' mouths. Obviously it makes sense to think that he picked that trait up from his folks to begin with, and is therefore telling the truth, or at least the core of the story is true, but with us knowing nothing about them beyond what he says, I'm forced to consider the possibility that Phil is Phil because he was always going to be. He may not have been made at all, he was just born to be awful. Two of my siblings got the same upbringing I did, and they suck in ways that I never have.
Of all the things Phil claims to be ahthentic Italian the way he reacts around basketball americans is the most guido-bambino his mom was probably on the porch throwing out the malocchio to every kid in the neighborhood that looked like a tanned Sicilian on a daily basis.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
Of all the things Phil claims to be ahthentic Italian the way he reacts around basketball americans is the most guido-bambino his mom was probably on the porch throwing out the malocchio to every kid in the neighborhood that looked like a tanned Sicilian on a daily basis.
I'm reluctant, and that's putting it lightly, to put any stock into Phil's assertions about his heritage. Anything he goes out of his way to find opportunities to bring up is automatically suspect, of course, but what makes his authentic Italian shtick even more so is that nothing he ever says about it holds any water when put to the test. Couldn't find Italy on a map, doesn't know what part of Italy his mom's side supposedly comes from, his sauce is so garbage that I'm surprised its mere existence hasn't given any real chef's a fucking ulcer, the list goes on, and to top it off, he hasn't even been provoked into any of this shit, it has all happened organically.

So I'm pretty sure it just comes from him being a stupid asshole.

King Nutsack

kiwifarms.net
1625393587704.png

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Didn’t Phil pretty much grow up in the ghetto (or as ghetto as Connecticut gets) and go to a ghetto school?

Hate to break it those living in wonderful multicultural neighborhoods surrounded by friendly middle class POC, wearing suits and greeting you with a “Good morning white neighbor and ally!” But growing up in a shitty neighborhood probably means Phil got beat up, robbed and shoved into lockers more than once by blacks.

Phil is (probably) an autist, who has spent almost half his life as an e-hermit incapable of unlearning old thought patterns.

Ergo: Phil sees a black face, he’s unconsciously taken back to Tyrone shoving him out of nowhere with a “Getta fuck outta mah way crackerass muhfuggah!”

And he starts chewing those hooves.

It’s hardly a mystery but it’s pretty fucking funny to see.

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t Phil pretty much grow up in the ghetto (or as ghetto as Connecticut gets) and go to a ghetto school?

At one point someone posted pics of Phil's dad's high school reunion to try and see if he attended and the photos were 90% black people.

Phil bought a one bedroom "condo" (50 unit appartment building) for $120,000 and months after it was worth $58,000 and other units in the same building were catching on fire and being raided for cocaine dealers.

Seems like a really good neighborhood.

REGENDarySumanai

Slay bell's ringing, are you listening?
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was chewing his claws in his Lost Judgement stream, so it's not only black people he is afraid of, but now dark skinned Asians.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net

Hate to break it those living in wonderful multicultural neighborhoods surrounded by friendly middle class POC, wearing suits and greeting you with a “Good morning white neighbor and ally!” But growing up in a shitty neighborhood probably means Phil got beat up, robbed and shoved into lockers more than once by blacks.

Phil is (probably) an autist, who has spent almost half his life as an e-hermit incapable of unlearning old thought patterns.

Ergo: Phil sees a black face, he’s unconsciously taken back to Tyrone shoving him out of nowhere with a “Getta fuck outta mah way crackerass muhfuggah!”

And he starts chewing those hooves.

It’s hardly a mystery but it’s pretty fucking funny to see.
Makes me wonder if him moving to the other side of the country was to try and get over Tyrone cucking him out of whatever girl he had oneitis over.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
  • Over half of violent crimes committed by 6% of population (Black males)
  • More anti-white hate crimes than anti-Asian, anti-gay, or anti-jewish
  • Black Americans committed a hate crime rate 2 times higher than whites
View attachment 2575549
He doesn't care about any of that, I would argue that he doesn't know any of those. In reality he just fell for the media of black people being criminal and it has only gotten worse due to his hermit tendencies.

Si vis pacem para bellum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of wild he got to this age without working it out at all. Also iirc he went to a Catholic school so he was sheltered there too.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also iirc he went to a Catholic school so he was sheltered there too.
The SoK looked into it and found that he graduated from a mostly black, pretty terrible public school in Bridgeport called Bassick High School. He might have gone to Catholic schools for elementary and middle school, maybe even a few years of high school, but he spent at least a year or two in a school full of Tevins. We also know from the powers of doxing that Phil grew up on the East Side of Bridgeport which is a crappy neighborhood with ~equal proportions of whites and blacks.

I agree that Phil acts extremely uncomfortable around black people but it can't just be due to unfamiliarity unless he had near zero interactions with his neighbors until he moved out of there at age 27.