Phil's Dark Skin Anxiety - Strong Conditioned Response or Garden Variety Racism?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Si vis pacem para bellum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The SoK looked into it and found that he graduated from a mostly black, pretty terrible public school in Bridgeport called Bassick High School. He might have gone to Catholic schools for elementary and middle school, maybe even a few years of high school, but he spent at least a year or two in a school full of Tevins. We also know from the powers of doxing that Phil grew up on the East Side of Bridgeport which is a crappy neighborhood with ~equal proportions of whites and blacks.

I agree that Phil acts extremely uncomfortable around black people but it can't just be due to unfamiliarity unless he had near zero interactions with his neighbors until he moved out of there at age 27.
This is worth a ppg trip when I get a second because while I know you're right about his high school he's admitted to going to a Catholic private school before. Perhaps for lower education, and there he'd be less bullied. So he gets to high school and suddenly is thrown in with the wolves and develops a complex because he's been around people holding back this long while he was developing upstairs. His fixation on the mean streets is always funny because the area isn't a ghetto it's just burnt out and has a high demographic shift from where he is now but there's clearly a thing with him.

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
The SoK looked into it and found that he graduated from a mostly black, pretty terrible public school in Bridgeport called Bassick High School. He might have gone to Catholic schools for elementary and middle school, maybe even a few years of high school, but he spent at least a year or two in a school full of Tevins. We also know from the powers of doxing that Phil grew up on the East Side of Bridgeport which is a crappy neighborhood with ~equal proportions of whites and blacks.

I agree that Phil acts extremely uncomfortable around black people but it can't just be due to unfamiliarity unless he had near zero interactions with his neighbors until he moved out of there at age 27.
That's weird, his High School diploma he showed on stream showed the name "Fairfield of Notre Dame". When I contacted that school to see who was the valedictorian of 2000 they told me it was Philip Burnell. I don't know where Bassick High came from.

Regardless, Fairfield is ranked one of the lowest in the state for academics and is one of the highest ranked for 'diversity' and athletics. The part where his school was filled with blacks is true, the public schooling is false.

Beverly Sutphin

IS THIS THE COCKSUCKER RESIDENCE?????
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago on an "Ask the King" he went on a rant about how his parents used to live in a nice neighborhood but then "lower income" people moved in to the neighborhood and it turned in to a ghetto. I can't believe that basically went undiscussed.
And lets remember when his neighbors back in CT when they were having a block party, and he called them "the welfare crowd" and how "They're lazy, on welfare, and don't work." Basically, he went on a pig rant and explained that Bridgeport wasn't the same "until they moved in." that's NE racist for "This was a nice town until they let them in here." As mentioned before, Boston is full of Phil's brand of racism and NE racists look down on the Southern folks, but least the Southern folks will be upfront with their racism, while NE racists are sneaky about it.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
That's weird, his High School diploma he showed on stream showed the name "Fairfield of Notre Dame". When I contacted that school to see who was the valedictorian of 2000 they told me it was Philip Burnell. I don't know where Bassick High came from.

Regardless, Fairfield is ranked one of the lowest in the state for academics and is one of the highest ranked for 'diversity' and athletics. The part where his school was filled with blacks is true, the public schooling is false.
The picture is becoming clearer to me now. Given Phil's insecurity, general inability to be anything other than a dick (whether agitated or relaxed), cowardice, and longing to be one of the cool guys, I suspect that his grudge against blacks stems from spending four years being surrounded by LTG-looking dudes who intimidated the shit out of him without even intending to. Just look at his comments about how his toys were supposedly pristine and theirs were always broken. Given the state of his statues, which aren't toys, there's no fucking way that Phil isn't retconning shit there. He's projecting, like he always has to do in order to feel superior.

I don't think Phil is deliberately racist, he just happens to have some non-white figures in his past that contributed to his painful reality checks, which, being a pigroach, he reacted to in the wrong way.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
And lets remember when his neighbors back in CT when they were having a block party, and he called them "the welfare crowd" and how "They're lazy, on welfare, and don't work." Basically, he went on a pig rant and explained that Bridgeport wasn't the same "until they moved in." that's NE racist for "This was a nice town until they let them in here." As mentioned before, Boston is full of Phil's brand of racism and NE racists look down on the Southern folks, but least the Southern folks will be upfront with their racism, while NE racists are sneaky about it.
New England racism has always been like that. Hell they even extended it to the levels of seeing Irish as more subhuman than your average person saw them as 200 years ago. Part of it I think is most New England ears having had an autistic aristocrat LARP even if they are poor as shit, part of it is their states being white as shit and wanting to keep it that way.

It's worse now because they're all preachy leftists while wanting to keep the crap they push everywhere else from happening to them. NIMBY assholes.
I don't think Phil is deliberately racist, he just happens to have some non-white figures in his past that contributed to his painful reality checks, which, being a pigroach, he reacted to in the wrong way.
I'm of the same opinion. It's a lot like your average boomer redditors piss their pants over when they are aggressive to a minority. They aren't a Klansman they just have a (if you want to think of subtle racism as a natural thing in people all over the world) inclination to distrust one group of people over another.

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
1637615404060.png

Ebge0Qt9Bq.gif