Phil's Discomfort with Sex and Romance -

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
But when they do, it's usually to the mall or a restaurant so I have to disagree, those are prime locations for ogling random women (especially mothers who might be breastfeeding, if this was a reference to my earlier comment?). Women love to go out to eat, and women shop (either frivolously or because they're the homemakers).
I mean, I agree women go outside, but I still don't think Phil is ogling them. He seems too scared to even look at someone in public. I also have serious doubts about Kat being cognizant enough to recognize if Phil was looking at someone else. Or how that would then translate into "no romance in video games." I guess Phil could just piglogic that last part into existence.
But a pretend fantasy wife could also be the kind of thing to annoy someone's actual real life wife, no? Assuming they're immature and very jealous.
Phil perving on women is something I could see happening, but, I dunno, this I am inclined to just say no to. Sure, it's probably happened to someone at somepoint, but it isn't like Phil has a history of caring about plot and story or getting weirdly into characters. Or that Kat seems to care at all about what Phil does. I'd be very surprised if she could name what games Phil was playing, let alone where he was in said games. And, if she hasn't played them herself, she'd have no idea what was going on in the game. And Phil doesn't exclusively stream Skyrim or Overwatch, so he's arguably in the clear for that. They barely seem to spend time together and apparently don't even sleep in the same room. Normally, you have to care about someone to be jealous about who they hang out with, and I just don't see that for Kat.

If anything, I feel like Phil would be the jealous one about Kat doing video game romance stuff, given his self-insert views, or to go one step further, Kat's history of cheating. I'd still ultimately disagree with this theory, but Phil adapting this stance because he wants Kat to stop doing video game romance stuff because he's jealous seems more plausible, so this is his way of enforcing said stance. It'd still fall apart because, I really can't imagine a world where Kat watches his streams/Phil cares at all about what Kat does.
He still expresses his fecal-centric "comedy" by telling people to crawl up his anus and eat his shit or whatever mish-mash of homoerotic degeneracy he decides to spew out. Shitty dicks and balls etc etc.

Sure, expecting consistency is dumb when it comes to the pig, but still. Constantly referencing his own anus and turds is way less mature than sitting through some vidya breastfeeding. I dunno, he confuses me.
Totally agree, both with it making no sense and being confused by Phil.
Also as a side note, I was kind of under the impression that Phil's 'matchure adult' larping was at about the same level it's always been, but according to PigPigGo of the 343 times Phil has said 'mature adult' only 27 of them occurred before Kathy moved in, and since Kathy moved in Feb 12th, 2018 Phil has said 'mature adult' 316 times. According to that Phil is doing his 'I'm a mature adult' speech over 27 times more frequently since Kathy moved in https://pigpiggo.net/?keyword=mature adult&title=&startDate=&endDate=&start=300&tab=search
I think Phil treated Kat like a redemption run. This isn't the old dumb relationship he had with that bitch Leanna, this is a real and honest mature adult relationship with replacement Leanna. To get tinfoil hat about it, maybe Leanna referred to him as immature during the breakup and in typical Phil fashion, he's holding a grudge and wants this to be his "take that" against her. But, I think has more to do with him calling other people immature as an insult, whether it's no life detractors or clownish streamers, so Phil wants to paint himself as the opposite of that. It also lets him defend his older stuff and do the whole "I've changed" routine, even though, in typical Phil fashion, he'll go on to defend his old behavior.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
OK hear me out, I'm gonna say something that may sound like absolute insanity. I think at one point in his life, Phil reflected on himself. I think when Leanna left him, he at least took some of the blame on himself and not just the trolls ruining his life, but he decided the proper move to make sure the next maid doesn't leave him is to start hating sex. Phil was always the overlysexual guy in terms of commentary partially because he was just weirdo but also because he had a slot of dude FCG friends that were probably making dick jokes and gay jokes all the time, Phil internalizes a lot of shit that he really shouldn't. Just like how he thinks that "gamers don't have time to melt butter" or the belief that he obviously had of it being woman's work to do laundry considering he found it some kind of intense task.
He touted the age difference between him and Leanna being a reason as to why it didn't work out, "she was young and wanted to travel and do things" or something like that, you do the math.
He also never had any major intent of actually marrying Leanna, I don't think. He viewed the engagement as a "band-aid" on their relationship and he viewed the marriage to Kat as equivalent to putting a Kevlar vest on a relationship.
When Leanna left, the only person from the Connecticut days and the only person that might care to call him out on his shit was gone. He was a new Phil, he began to think that the reason Leanna left was him being sexual on stream, saying things he shouldn't have in earshot of her. Sure he jerked off and tried to run with that for a bit, but he tries to run with every bit of attention he gets: the xbox tweet, ProJared, the Homefront review even the PogChamp thing for a bit. We know he has an issue disassociating from himself, it's part of the reason Phil hates other streamers playing characters.
Trying to pin down his weird tics about digital sexuality is hard because of all the conflicting stories he gives us but I think he thinks Kat expects total romantic loyalty to her and he uses that as a shield to avoid confronting all the internal issues he has with sex and women in general.
Furthermore, remember the times we've seen Kat with him, not the ChaosRealm days. Does she seem at all interested in even pretending to have fun? Kat is probably extremely uninterested in anything sexual and Phil, because he steals traits from people like an anime character and because he's shit at reading people or refuses to ask them questions about themselves, takes that as her outright hating sex.

Or maybe I'm just bullshitting and the reality is that Phil killed his sex drive through heavy drinking when Leanna left, maybe he got into her anxiety meds too.

Last edited:

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna quote what I said in the main thread:
DSP does not like women. Whether it's his pre-Kat phase where he's ogling tits and making non-stop sex jokes every time a female character shows up or his current phase where he revulses, looks away, and complains non-stop every time a female character shows up, it's clear that he only sees a woman as a walking pair of breasts. Kat might be the only exception, but she's more like his mother or maid than anything.

I can't decide which is worse, his pre-Kat ogling phase or his current repulsed phase. Before, he would pay attention to nothing but opportunities to make sex jokes once a female character showed up. Now he thinks that even glancing in the general direction of another woman is the same as cheating on his wife. He thinks that avoiding other women when he didn't in the past makes him mature, but really, the degree to which he does it just makes him seem even more immature. That's Phil for you.

When Leanna left, the only person from the Connecticut days and the only person that might care to call him out on his shit was gone. He was a new Phil, he began to think that the reason Leanna left was him being sexual on stream, saying things he shouldn't have in earshot of her. Sure he jerked off and tried to run with that for a bit, but he tries to run with every bit of attention he gets: the xbox tweet, ProJared, the Homefront review even the PogChamp thing for a bit. We know he has an issue disassociating from himself, it's part of the reason Phil hates other streamers playing characters.
Trying to pin down his weird tics about digital sexuality is hard because of all the conflicting stories he gives us but I think he thinks Kat expects total romantic loyalty to her and he uses that as a shield to avoid confronting all the internal issues he has with sex and women in general.
Furthermore, remember the times we've seen Kat with him, not the ChaosRealm days. Does she seem at all interested in even pretending to have fun? Kat is probably extremely uninterested in anything sexual and Phil, because he steal traits from people like an anime character and because he's shit at reading people or refuses to ask them questions about themselves, takes that as her outright hating sex.

Or maybe I'm just bullshitting and the reality is that Phil killed his sex drive through heavy drinking when Leanna left, maybe he got into her anxiety meds too.
Sounds like Phil alright. Leanna left because Phil was saying sexual things about 2B! Not because he aired her mental breakdown all over the internet, made the subsequent hospital stay all about him, and told her she was not allowed to go to the hospital should something like this happen again!

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
This is pretty much why he's lasted so long. It's so rare for internet famous people, especially those involved in video games, to avoid some weird sex scandal
This is probably the only benefit to Phil's transformation into an asexual hermit. Still, he has a pretty shady history with women. Phil talked about being forced to go on medication in high school because he became "obsessed" with a girl he liked. He never really elaborated on this but you can see why he wouldn't. Phil got fired from his bank job because he confronted his boss about dating a coworker that Phil liked, after bitching to HR about it. Phil bought the CT condo because it belonged to the boyfriend of another girl he liked, in a weird effort to impress her. Phil got himself kicked out of a work-related carpool because he was apparently making one or more of the girls uncomfortable. Even in Phil's made up stories about his epic party dorm room, he was talking about hooking up with women who were passed out. The only women he's actually hooked up with were a fangirl 12 years his junior and a possibly on the spectrum fangirl who lived 2,000 miles away. I dunno, it all points to Phil being kind of a creep.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
This is probably the only benefit to Phil's transformation into an asexual hermit. Still, he has a pretty shady history with women. Phil talked about being forced to go on medication in high school because he became "obsessed" with a girl he liked. He never really elaborated on this but you can see why he wouldn't. Phil got fired from his bank job because he confronted his boss about dating a coworker that Phil liked, after bitching to HR about it. Phil bought the CT condo because it belonged to the boyfriend of another girl he liked, in a weird effort to impress her. Phil got himself kicked out of a work-related carpool because he was apparently making one or more of the girls uncomfortable. Even in Phil's made up stories about his epic party dorm room, he was talking about hooking up with women who were passed out. The only women he's actually hooked up with were a fangirl 12 years his junior and a possibly on the spectrum fangirl who lived 2,000 miles away. I dunno, it all points to Phil being kind of a creep.
The fact that he was into women as young as Leanna when he started hanging with her already raised some red flags about him. He's not exactly at the same level as your typical paedophile, but he's a huge creep.

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not Retarded
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I agree women go outside, but I still don't think Phil is ogling them. He seems too scared to even look at someone in public. I also have serious doubts about Kat being cognizant enough to recognize if Phil was looking at someone else. Or how that would then translate into "no romance in video games." I guess Phil could just piglogic that last part into existence.
Phil perving on women is something I could see happening, but, I dunno, this I am inclined to just say no to. Sure, it's probably happened to someone at somepoint, but it isn't like Phil has a history of caring about plot and story or getting weirdly into characters. Or that Kat seems to care at all about what Phil does. I'd be very surprised if she could name what games Phil was playing, let alone where he was in said games. And, if she hasn't played them herself, she'd have no idea what was going on in the game. And Phil doesn't exclusively stream Skyrim or Overwatch, so he's arguably in the clear for that. They barely seem to spend time together and apparently don't even sleep in the same room. Normally, you have to care about someone to be jealous about who they hang out with, and I just don't see that for Kat.

If anything, I feel like Phil would be the jealous one about Kat doing video game romance stuff, given his self-insert views, or to go one step further, Kat's history of cheating. I'd still ultimately disagree with this theory, but Phil adapting this stance because he wants Kat to stop doing video game romance stuff because he's jealous seems more plausible, so this is his way of enforcing said stance. It'd still fall apart because, I really can't imagine a world where Kat watches his streams/Phil cares at all about what Kat does.

I wasn't necessarily pushing these theories in earnest, only playing Devil's Advocate to the points in your post I was responding to. Not going out very often isn't a good rebuttal to the idea that DSP may have been caught ogling a woman/women or spying a mother breastfeeding in public because his one day a week outside the pigpen is spent in places where a lot of women hang out. If he were going to the arcade once a week that might work, it'd mostly be kids and adult males, but he's eating brunch (brunch ffs, that's so womanly lmao) and window shopping at the mall, going to pet stores and stuff.

And if waifus are being used as the catalyst for DSP's sudden prudishness, I think it's fair to point out that a jealous wife might specifically take issue with that, because before Kat and waifus came along this fool had breast paintings on his wall, sexually suggestive figures and statues, hardly things that would be considered the antithesis of loser culture. It's not exactly a Chad move to have big-titted comic book heroines decorating your machure aduhlt pad.

Obviously I don't have the answers, but my gut says Kat is in some way involved with DSP's recent pivot. It doesn't have to be as extreme as Kat seeing the waifu talk and giving DSP some Hail Mary ultimatum, it could be as subtle as her talking shit about waifu culture in a way that implies DSP should avoid it, or be repulsed by it. After all DSP is notorious for adopting views and mannerisms of those he surrounds himself with. Even something as harmless as a scrunched up face at the notion of waifus could be enough to trigger this response in someone as immature and insecure as DSP.

Just some thoughts, like I said I don't necessarily have the answers, just trying to poke holes in the theories until something becomes more concrete.

DeeTracktor

kiwifarms.net
I bet this is as simple as his Mom made him promise not to swear and be embarrassing on the internet the last time she gave him a generous tip contribution for ''Mah Taxes'' or whatever

He's failed spectaculaly, but he is trying to clean up his act for more Mommy Bucks in the future

WWE Champion

4 Star Hulkster
kiwifarms.net
I think the best theory is that Phil wants to be a mature adult, and a mature adult does have sex with his wife but doesn't talk about it, at least that's what he thinks it is. I think it is also highly possible that his parents were very uncomfortable in talking about sexuality and never did it, that's why he then overcompensated with his FGC buddies and on YouTube. Kath (and Jasper) is the only person he has left , so he does everything to keep her or at least everything he thinks he should do. That's why he calls her and Jasper "his family". She and the condo are his victory, if he loses them, the detractors have won in his head. Besides her, he only has his "dying" parents.

So in conclusion: Not talking about sex etc. Is what Phil thinks a mature adult does, and he does this to feel like a grown up and to keep Kat at his side so he doesn't have to feel like a complete loser.

This is my theory why "new" Phil is more puritan than the Mayflower.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

The flow of time is convoluted
kiwifarms.net
I think at one point in his life, Phil reflected on himself.
The only thing he will ever "reflect" on is how much money he used to make.

Let's be frank here. Money is Phil's one true love. Money is the 1a to "appearing like an actual adult who has his shit together"s 1b. He could have Chantal cleaning toilets and making potatoes, and it would be all the same to him. And, he will go out of his way to make sure that 1a and 1b happen.

If his real mature adult wife told him to buzz his head into a Mohawk, he'd do it and then explain it away in some sort of way instead of saying "my wife said to do it."

Everything he does is to make money. Nothing else matters, and khet is there just to clean and microwave TV dinners and be a sort of status symbol for the pigroach plan.

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
Phil loves money, sweaty men JPGs, and not much else. He doesn't actually listen to anyone else's views on life or talk to anyone he can't block (okay, maybe people in his WWE Champions groups), so he can't relate to anyone. So, he's acting the way he thinks mature 40-year-olds act. Old horny Phil was an act, current "hides his eyes at cleavage" Phil is an act.

I don't think he's gay or repressed, just close to asexual. What he enjoys in life has nothing to do with sex or his wife (thumb toward the door) but simply scraping enough donations together to keep living how he's living.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing he will ever "reflect" on is how much money he used to make.

Let's be frank here. Money is Phil's one true love. Money is the 1a to "appearing like an actual adult who has his shit together"s 1b. He could have Chantal cleaning toilets and making potatoes, and it would be all the same to him. And, he will go out of his way to make sure that 1a and 1b happen.

If his real mature adult wife told him to buzz his head into a Mohawk, he'd do it and then explain it away in some sort of way instead of saying "my wife said to do it."

Everything he does is to make money. Nothing else matters, and khet is there just to clean and microwave TV dinners and be a sort of status symbol for the pigroach plan.
I'm not saying Phil actually cared about Leanna as his girlfriend, I'm not that insane. What I'm saying is that when Leanna left, he lost 1b in a major way. People knew and made a deal about it. Phil is so mentally weak that he gets stressed from playing games all day, so imagine the stress he going through trying to acquire his new servant while also taking over the duties of his past servant. I might not have any personal attachment to my phone, but if I lose it I might reflect on how to not do that next time. Phil thinks that making sex jokes killed the Leanna, and is now scared to make them with Kat around.

Also money is only the key to the thing he loves, buying expensive things he doesn't need. Phil likes to ball out, it's one of the reasons he won't ever do a house tour again, because every single appliance he owns is probably some overpriced boutique product.

Schmeckel

The flow of time is convoluted
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying Phil actually cared about Leanna as his girlfriend, I'm not that insane. What I'm saying is that when Leanna left, he lost 1b in a major way. People knew and made a deal about it. Phil is so mentally weak that he gets stressed from playing games all day, so imagine the stress he going through trying to acquire his new servant while also taking over the duties of his past servant. I might not have any personal attachment to my phone, but if I lose it I might reflect on how to not do that next time. Phil thinks that making sex jokes killed the Leanna, and is now scared to make them with Kat around.

Also money is only the key to the thing he loves, buying expensive things he doesn't need. Phil likes to ball out, it's one of the reasons he won't ever do a house tour again, because every single appliance he owns is probably some overpriced boutique product.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Phil, and people like him, is the reason Skymall exists. Want a 8-foot tall garden gnome? Cheerssubsandtips. Solar garden lights that alternate colors and patterns? Cheerssubsandtips. (Admittedly, I haven't flown in a while, so my knowledge of what is currently in Skymall is not reliable.)

Phil's 1b realistically is irrelevant. It's just another thing he gets to lord over his 5 fans and horde of haters. He could be a perpetual bachelor, and it wouldn't change a goddamn thing. Khet, Reeana, palmela handerson... Doesn't matter. He will always be the miserable sack of shit he always is, he would just have one less minor topic to bring up during pre-shtreem to garner pitybux.

He could actually come out of the closet and say he's super-gay, and it wouldn't make any difference. There will still be the handful of whales that support this asshole's way of life.

With regards to house tours: Spot on. He won't do those anymore because he doesn't want to be called out on all the shit he has no doubtedly purchased. He calls it being safe, because we can't see his address on an envelope, but it's just him denying his few legitimate fans something that would keep their NEETbux flowing. Once the cheerssubsandtips start drying up, he will expand his filming to more than just a marble-mouthed morahn spouting lukewarm takes about a game he's begrudgingly playing.

Either way, Phil's love is money. That's his key to life. Can he buy khet stupid kitchen shit? Yep. Can he pay for WWEC pulls? Yep. All of his shtreems are about him getting as much immediate money as he can. Even when he was flying solo, he begged like mental to get tips. Phil is a scamming faggot, and he will never stop.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I think his dad practically failed him as a father. Phil cannot ride a bike, fix ANYTHING, swim, know anything about cars or have an actual hobby, and I'm also going to assume how to handle or talk to women.

DSP of course failed his father when he couldn't even keep the job his dad gave him. He was way too busy hanging out with his mom. That's probably why he treats his women like a surrogate mother.

Hadidecount1990

War crimes? What war crimes?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one triggered by the word "uncomfortability"? Can we change it to a real word, please? Or a phrase.
What would you have in mind as when I made it, I had trouble wording it to fit what it was. Like "Phil's Weird Stance on Sex/Romance", "Phil's Puritanism", etc. I'm open to suggestions to making the title more pleasing and less autistic