Phil's Discomfort with Sex and Romance -

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Cats do not piss and shit as much as people (including Phil) thinks, unless you're giving them alotta food, I don't understand how he has so much litter that he has to throw out, because a cat does not dirty the entirety of the litter as soon as it uses it, just the small little crystals and the shit itself, the waste from a cat is incredibly miniscule.

So I'm guessing he just straight up chucks all the litter into bags even when it starts to smell even a little bit like cat piss?

What a grade a numbskull, no way could this dude ever take care of a fucken kid in his sorry life.
Knowing how wasteful Phil is(throwing out 1/2lb of meat), he probably dumps the whole cat box out instead of scooping.

Knowing how lazy he is, he probably stuff it in one of those bins and forgets about it. Out of sight out of mind. He probably doesn't bother/forgets to take the trash out to the curb.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
Are you guys not paying attention to the lore?

Phil specifically said he doesn't scoop the boxes (there are two. One in his bedroom and one downstairs) he just dumps the whole thing in the garbage can.
In his bedroom? Is that so he can keep the cat trapped in his room at night? No wonder Jasper is restless.
He used to keep one in the bedroom for many months, but now that litter-box got moved from the bedroom to the upstairs hall-bathroom.
Now Phil locks Jasper in the master-bedroom with him all night with no litter-box access.
Sometimes Phil says Jasper starts acting like he wants out and bothering Phil by waking him up, Phil will get up and open the door and say to Jasper in English "Go to the bathroom" but many times Jasper won't directly run to his litter-box and this means that Jasper is "an idiot and a liar who is just acting-up for attention". So Phil decided to stop getting up and letting Jasper out because "it's too early to wake-up" until Jasper literally took a shit on the master-bathroom floor. As far as I know this is still the routine Phil keeps. He gets up if Jasper wakes him up, lets him out, and then locks him back up with him after Jasper either uses the litter-box or Phil decides Jasper is a liar and Phil explains to Jasper in English that "It is too early to get up."

Yes, Phil only "deals with the litter" once a week at most and describes it as "getting pretty ripe" the times he has talked about needing to do it. He just dumps the entire thing in a bag, scrapes out anything stuck on, and dumps fresh litter in.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

The flow of time is convoluted
kiwifarms.net
He used to keep one in the bedroom for many months, but now that litter-box got moved from the bedroom to the upstairs hall-bathroom.
Now Phil locks Jasper in the master-bedroom with him all night with no litter-box access.
Sometimes Phil says Jasper starts acting like he wants out and bothering Phil by waking him up, Phil will get up and open the door and say to Jasper in English "Go to the bathroom" but many times Jasper won't directly run to his litter-box and this means that Jasper is "an idiot and a liar who is just acting-up for attention". So Phil decided to stop getting up and letting Jasper out because "it's too early to wake-up" until Jasper literally took a shit on the master-bathroom floor. As far as I know this is still the routine Phil keeps. He gets up if Jasper wakes him up, lets him out, and then locks him back up with him after Jasper either uses the litter-box or Phil decides Jasper is a liar and Phil explains to Jasper in English that "It is too early to get up."

Yes, Phil only "deals with the litter" once a week at most and describes it as "getting pretty ripe" the times he has talked about needing to do it. He just dumps the entire thing in a bag, scrapes out anything stuck on, and dumps fresh litter in.
I can't fucking wait for the cat rehome arc because Ja$per pisses on the bed. Although, the odor might be an improvement.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
I can't fucking wait for the cat rehome arc because Ja$per pisses on the bed. Although, the odor might be an improvement.
Considering Phil's issue with night sweats, so bad that a few months after Leanna moved out he had to throw out his bedspread because he never washed it to the point even after several washings it still stank like mildewed sweaty gym clothes, the sharp ammonia tang of cat piss would probably be a vast improvement over whatever his mattress stinks like.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Don't get the mickey; You want Gold Dust
kiwifarms.net
I honestly find it hilarious how this thread turned into scat talk.
Fitting really, it's just like how Dave will talk about how immachoor romance plots are in vidya games and how looking at a male and female characters hold hands in a vidya is akin to cheating with Khet, but then 10 minutes later talk about slurping shit out of someone else's anus.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
Considering Phil's issue with night sweats, so bad that a few months after Leanna moved out he had to throw out his bedspread because he never washed it to the point even after several washings it still stank like mildewed sweaty gym clothes, the sharp ammonia tang of cat piss would probably be a vast improvement over whatever his mattress stinks like.
Uhh, I prefer to think the blanket smelled like Leanna. Phil kept it because it smelled like Leanna. He threw it away because it smelled like Leanna.

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
Sooper offensive d00d. You're getting timed out snowkarl

1614372074251.png

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the DSP Psychology thread before, but I've edited it slightly and added a bit more:

Powerlevel here but worth it.

My sister is moderately autistic, lets say about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. Shes mentally around 12-14 but understands some more adult concepts and the outside world. So for starters, my sister fits into society better than Phil.

Whenever she sees a 'love scene' in a movie, she holds up her hand in front of her eyes and looks away, sometimes with a smirk. She doesnt understand love scenes or at least finds them uncomfortable. She also will overreact or 'clown mode' at times in some movies at funny parts. Even gives some commentary (inspired by marx brothers, looney tunes and other slapstick).

This behaviour isnt unique to her. I've observed similar behaviour in 99% of autistic children that I have come across (and i have done volunteer work with special needs children, especially the autistic). Emotional development is stunted and they are unable to unpack and process what theyre seeing. So whats the point of this? Well...

Jenna has claimed Kat is autistic/assburgers. This isnt the Kat thread, but I want to build from there. Kat is probably a 3 on the autism scale. She has the same uncomfortable movements and habits as my sister and anyone with experience around special needs kids would see similar behaviour. So good chance this is right.

Phil is at least a 2, maybe a 3. He has shown many autistic traits in the past (cbf listing them rn but they are numerous) but since Kat has moved in, it has increased in frequency and potency. People will change a little to fit those they are around. Think new parents with their babies, they start speaking baby (simple words and syntax) and changing their vocabulary (no swearing, adult content) for the child and it spills out into other adult conversations, usually by accident. Since he is locked in a house 6 days a week with her, he is going to pick up more and more traits. The last few months of love story reactions are showing a more visceral reaction every time. Coupled with that is his social isolations.

Mihailo Tolotos was a Greek Orthodox priest that lived 82 years in a remote monastery and never met a woman (Based). Imagine what his world view would be like even with just 1 of those 2 factors. Does he burp/fart in front of other priests because "we're guys lol"? Does he realise that people outside the monastery dont pray x times a day? Phil is living like him right now, leaves the house once a week, only human contact is Kat, etc. Social isolation stops his peers (he has none, not due to social status or competition but isolation) from socially correcting behaviour. He is also lazy, so that shows in his pronunciation of words, vocabulary and mannerisms. He only picks up what he observes (which is basically twitter and his stream at this point). Phil therefore is in a feedback loop of his own reinforcing behaviour and specifically to this thread, that means he will reinforce his negative views on sex over and over and Kat is not going to break/stop it since her tism brings out his. I wouldnt be surprised if the sex they have is close to 0 times a year for this literally autistic reason.

Tl;dr Kats autism is almost certainly bringing Phils autism out, whether he realises or not and its almost certainly tied to his reactions over sexual khantent

I can add to this with more details/evidence if people think its worth unpacking further.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the DSP Psychology thread before, but I've edited it slightly and added a bit more:

My sister is moderately autistic, lets say about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. Shes mentally around 12-14 but understands some more adult concepts and the outside world. So for starters, my sister fits into society better than Phil.

Whenever she sees a 'love scene' in a movie, she holds up her hand in front of her eyes and looks away, sometimes with a smirk. She doesnt understand love scenes or at least finds them uncomfortable. She also will overreact or 'clown mode' at times in some movies at funny parts. Even gives some commentary (inspired by marx brothers, looney tunes and other slapstick).

This behaviour isnt unique to her. I've observed similar behaviour in 99% of autistic children that I have come across (and i have done volunteer work with special needs children, especially the autistic). Emotional development is stunted and they are unable to unpack and process what theyre seeing. So whats the point of this? Well...

Jenna has claimed Kat is autistic/assburgers. This isnt the Kat thread, but I want to build from there. Kat is probably a 3 on the autism scale. She has the same uncomfortable movements and habits as my sister and anyone with experience around special needs kids would see similar behaviour. So good chance this is right.

Phil is at least a 2, maybe a 3. He has shown many autistic traits in the past (cbf listing them rn but they are numerous) but since Kat has moved in, it has increased in frequency and potency. People will change a little to fit those they are around. Think new parents with their babies, they start speaking baby (simple words and syntax) and changing their vocabulary (no swearing, adult content) for the child and it spills out into other adult conversations, usually by accident. Since he is locked in a house 6 days a week with her, he is going to pick up more and more traits. The last few months of love story reactions are showing a more visceral reaction every time. Coupled with that is his social isolations.

Mihailo Tolotos was a Greek Orthodox priest that lived 82 years in a remote monastery and never met a woman (Based). Imagine what his world view would be like even with just 1 of those 2 factors. Does he burp/fart in front of other priests because "we're guys lol"? Does he realise that people outside the monastery dont pray x times a day? Phil is living like him right now, leaves the house once a week, only human contact is Kat, etc. Social isolation stops his peers (he has none, not due to social status or competition but isolation) from socially correcting behaviour. He is also lazy, so that shows in his pronunciation of words, vocabulary and mannerisms. He only picks up what he observes (which is basically twitter and his stream at this point). Phil therefore is in a feedback loop of his own reinforcing behaviour and specifically to this thread, that means he will reinforce his negative views on sex over and over and Kat is not going to break/stop it since her tism brings out his. I wouldnt be surprised if the sex they have is close to 0 times a year for this literally autistic reason.

Tl;dr Kats autism is almost certainly bringing Phils autism out, whether he realises or not and its almost certainly tied to his reactions over sexual khantent

I can add to this with more details/evidence if people think its worth unpacking further.
I don't think Phil is autistic, retardation is not equal to autism.

tripmix

Agent Joi
kiwifarms.net
I know this is kiwifarms and irresponsible speculation is fun but the theory that Phil is maybe just a bit autistic and doesn't want to get cancelled for not respecting womxn's fee fees needs a lot more attention.

I think this might be one of the rare times where what he's saying is what he really feels. That he cringes thinking about all those sex jokes and doesn't want people saying shit like "oh phil looked at a boobie in amnesia he's cheating on kat" because either here or on his chat there would be people saying shit like that.

(Probably gonna be my last post in this thread cuz I must be starting to sound like a broken record at this point. Have fun friends)

SauceRyuKen

RANDOM RAGE ART/CRITICAL EDGE/KETCHUPPERCUT
kiwifarms.net

Eh, unpack away. Baseless speculation is fun. I personally think it's not autismo. Phil's just weird and in denial about his own weirdness. He has a pretty good idea of what cool is in his head and that's why he constantly spins yarns to everyone who'll listen about how he used to be cool, and how he is totally cool, it's just a different, more mellow and grown up type of it. As you said, actually autistic people just don't really grasp the concept of cool, socially acceptable, polite, that sort of thing. Phil knows he's being an asshole when he goes on a toxic tirade, that's why he justifies himself. Phil probably knows that he's a scammer and just tells himself he's succesful, while at the same time he constantly needs your help.

Phil in highschool was bullied, but he was also not bullied because he was big and no one messed with him. He was Phil with the oddly shaped head, and nobody really liked him, but in reality he was just too cool for cliques and had his own clique of outsiders. He was stalking a girl and was considering doing something drastic. Also on a cocktail of medication, but at the same time, some hot latina chick would grind on him and definitely wanted the DarksyD. Things had been horrible with Panda for the last few months, and she left in a huff, leaving a ton of her shit behind, but Phil let her stick around and drive his car and stuff. He also went to the hospital with her. And ate her sandwich. While they were broken up. Because you know, your ex doing you a favour and stealing your food while he's at it is just a totally normal thing. Don't amicable exes just hug each other goodbye, and have some philosophical advice to give or something? Well in Phil's case, they were amicable enough to be roommates for a while, amicable enough to share food, but not amicable enough to leave on good terms. It makes sense if you don't think about it.

This is a man at odds with himself, a man fighting a daily battle to just keep himself deluded. I would argue that Phil is very normal, just with a really shitty personality instead of an average one. It's just that his ego has him trying to save face with himself first of all, and then with his paypigs. If Phil could just trade places with someone like Max_Dood he would do so in a heartbeat. Phil's desire to be seen as normal and cool doesn't really strike me as an autism thing. Autistic people seem to be more disconnected from charisma than anything, and they mostly don't give a damn about being seen as cool. I will say however that Phil's mature adult persona smacks a lot of genuine autism, but I'd say it's mostly a coincidence.

The sex repulsion coming after his horndog persona, from the Howard Stern inspired days just feels like something different. Again, it just hits all the notes for it to be a Closet Queen overcorrecting in one direction then the other. It mimics the natural stages of a man's attitude towards sex veeeery closely, but it doesn't quite make it. It is true that a man's attitude towards sex changes as he gets older. Even the most sexually active young men tend to stop caring about it if they feel they've had their fill. If they didn't, it's usually when they hit 50 and get divorced/realize they're basically virgins when they hit a midlife crisis and start getting out there. Many of them just make peace with it instead. A married man has absolutely no business acting like a hardcore promise ring puritan after having acted like the Zoot Suit Wolf in those old timey cartoons for years. A more healthy response would be to agree to do the romance for the stream viewers. After all, they are what keeps him afloat, and cheating them out of content seems silly. Hey, they're putting up with his unedited raw style ahn da fly khantent, so they deserve to see Ichiban get into the vocational school's clerk's pants, right? If they want. Even if it's not his cup of tea and he doesn't really enjoy vidya romance, maybe it'll be good for a laugh. That would be the response of a man who streams, doesn't particularly care about romance and has matured past the stage of wanting sex all the time.

What triggers Puritan Phil is random as fuck as well. Shirtless muscular men exercising their power over others seems to be okay. Gay males flirting ellicit some sort of response, but much lower key than straight couples or gay female couples. Romantic actions such as kissing or hugging make him go ballistic. Flirting makes him mildly mad.

One of the biggest Puritan Phil blowouts we ever got was the crossdressing scene in Final Fantasy VII Remake. A, let's be honest here, completely innocent, "Look at how pretty this boy is" scene framed as a flamboyant musical, with dancing and cabaret girls that serves as character building for the male and female leads and really is just good natured fun all in all, sends our boy Darksy over the edge because he doesn't want this sort of perverted filth in his gol durn vidyagaems. Maybe in a "This better not awake anything in me" way? Because Tifa's workout minigame ellicited absolutely 0 response. And by golly, you could fucking FEEL the thirst in that. A slim, toned, very attractive and buxom girl working out and leaving all the muscle boys in the dust while, you could say grunting, but it's more like borderline suggestive moaning at pull-ups. That didn't make Phil upset? But Cloud in a frumpy amish long dress does.

:thinking:

Kat and Phil definitely aren't fucking. He wasn't fucking Panda, she said as much. Panda would frequently try to engage in sex with him, and if that didn't kick him into gear, a Skyrim addicted homely autismo who literally flinches to the touch isn't gonna get the job done. It might be just because Kat doesn't really like sex, and Phil doesn't have the drive for it. The fact that he, a pathological liar, felt compelled to tell us "I enjoy sex with my wife" (Such weird fucking wording, too!) leads me to think that he hasn't had sex with his wife for a year, let alone enjoyed it. So videogame sex is a complete taboo but telling us that Khet's good in the sack isn't? We needed to know about Khet's swimsuit mahdel bahdy, but we can't see Saeko in the skimpy Night Queen outfit? You enjoy sex with your wife, and that's a normal thing to tell the internet. But Ichiban better not fucking get a kiss from Eri or we're burning down Sega HQ. This story checks out. These are two perfectly compatible stances to hold at once.

You can tell that Kat's not really into sex from just looking at her. In her case, she really is a full blown autismo trying to pass amongst the daywalkers: She showed up to stream both times looking her """best""". It's just that her best was lol inducing to say the least. And that's on top of a happy pill prescription. As for Phil, either he's deep in the closet, or he's so deeply affected by Kat's complete lack of physical contact towards him that he made up the whole new Puritan Pope Philippo persona just to cope with it.

It could also be Kat just actually turning out to be a complete possessive psychobitch, but A: She doesn't really seem interesting enough to even be that, and B: Phil was fucktarded enough to put a ring on her, pig hoof to horse hoof, so even if he did slide into someone else's DMs with a sob story about needing emotional support, tips, subs and cheers, ideally in that order, she'd still keep da haus and alimony. Really, it'd be nothing but a win for her, and if you told me that she might miss the love of her life, DOT DOT DOT, Phil, I would say you are probably a very good person, and I wish I had your phasitive outlook on life.

TL;DR: Kat and Phil's sex life is a sex ded, borderline confirmed by pathological liar Phil feeling compelled to tell us that "I enjoy sex with my wife." It's not even how a fucking normal human would put it, and they definitely wouldn't say it in front of the whole internet. Even if you are a couple of streamers who bank on the sex appeal of one or both parts of the couple, you'd want to just tease your audience a little bit with it. "How's our sex life? Bragworthy!" If someone asks, and that's that. Not blurt out unprompted that you enjoy sex with your wife. It makes you seem like a 15 year old trying to sound cool. "Yeah maaan, I totally penetrated her vagina! It was raaad, brah!"

Whether that's because Phil is actually gay underneath it all, or because Kat just doesn't give a damn about giving him a hug, much less fucking him doesn't really matter. I feel Puritan Pope Philippo came to be purely because Kat isn't giving him any. The proof is in the pudding: Separate beds, when the house is properly furnished to allow sleeping together, and bi-weekly showers. I don't care what you say about enjoying sex with your wife, Phil. Your oily slicked back rat's nest tells me a different story: A story about a man who does absolutely no basic upkeep, gets forced into a hosedown on Tuesdays by his mom substitute, (You can see Phil comes on stream with a somewhat less tragic goatee every Wednesday without fail) and definitely isn't within close proximity of a woman with any sort of frequency. Slobs of that caliber usually don't give a fuck about getting laid, no matter their gender and sexual orientation. And if by some cruel joke of destiny they do and you fall into their clutches, they tend to be bad enough partners that you won't give them more than the one shot, before sticking them in your hall of shame forever.

P.S: If I am wrong and he's fucking Kat without showering, he is vile and disgusting.

Last edited: