Megathread Phil's Profile Pictures - and other pictures

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
kiwifarms.net
the downright obscene selfies Phil posts of himself on facebook have been a point of amusement, fascination and horror for months now. His ever changing appearance, odd and disfigured face, and lack of hygiene makes him look goofier and goofier everyday.

So, instead of making a thread for every single picture Phil posts on facebook, I thought it would be better if we just had a general thread where we can post (and laugh at) them.

This is Phil's current profile picture as of 09-26-2016.

Last edited:

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is he pointing and screaming at?? I think the last time I laughed this hard at a picture of someone was back when Chris was putting his headshots on eBay, you know the one where he is attempting to wink but instead it looks like he is having a stroke.
Some politician in San Francisco that he thinks is "transmysongist".

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is he pointing and screaming at??
Some politician in San Francisco [...]
I think Phil was yelling "GET OFF THE STAGE!" there.

And I doubt Phil really knew about said politician. Maybe he only opposes them because people he tries to associate with opposes them.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This one makes me sad, because at first glance it looks like Rik Mayall doing a character, and then I remember that Rik Mayall is dead.
Rik Mayall would have needed heavy prosthetics to look that bizarre.

Why does he want to look like giant Ursula rising from the sea at the end of The Little Mermaid?
He seems to be of the school of thought that believes "If I pretend I'm a super-hot woman, everyone will ignore my bullfrog chin and 5 o'clock shadow, so I can take a selfie from any angle I like." See also: pretending to be a dark-skinned Latina.

When did Phil meet Michael Moore?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Phil's pictures that always gets me is that he takes them and posts them... knowing what they look like.
He doesn't, though. It's more autistic face blindness. He actually looks at these and sees a beautiful translatinx princess, not a fat, potato looking mentally challenged bum.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino