Megathread Phil's Profile Pictures - and other pictures

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Know I've said it before, but it's amazing how easy it is to wind Phil up (and cows like him). He reads his board obsessively. Whatever we say about him he always tries to prove wrong. He cares more about what we think than the people he's currently inflicting himself on, because we are never "impressed" with him like he thinks the people around him are.

It's kinda sad, really. Especially when a cow proclaims so loudly that they're an individual and beholden to no-one. They always say they're brave and don't care what anyone thinks, then they reeeeeeee about us when we laugh at them.
He still hasn't proven that he's a "real" woman with a "real" vagina yet. Nor has he proven that he's a member of Antifa...or even knows a member of Antifa...or has even been close to an Antifa protest. And he hasn't proven he actually owns that POS pocket pistol. All he's proven is that his little playmate owns a couple of guns and has let Phil hold and shoot them a few times. Phil is a habitual liar, and he's really bad at it. He's always so transparent.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Does Antifa have membership rites? I thought it was one of those things where you become part of it just by wanting to be part of it.
You have to abort a child. preferably your firstborn and any males that come after it, all children will be conceived by a Black Bull, you will adhere to the feminist marxist agenda at all times, and when you walk into the HQ of your local Antifa Communist Council to swear allegiance, you will spit or urinate on the upside down cross as you enter to make sure you are no agent of the Religious Degenerates except islam of course, those are the good guize. You will also shun weightloss.

Just because there is no official membership does not mean there are no rules to follow. Official membership is bourgeoise, not the way of the AnCommando.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Antifa have membership rites? I thought it was one of those things where you become part of it just by wanting to be part of it.
For most, you're right. There are "core" members in each group that are far more organized than most of the plebs who call themselves "Antifa". And then there's the ones being paid by George Soros that are above the local "cores".

TheGreatCitracett

Just sent u a life-changing DM
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just love the fact that he's become the de facto face of ANTIFA, even in places where his name and backstory are completely unknown. Even James Woods tweeted a picture of Phil to mock them.

I had a guy at work show me a picture on his phone of a "worthless commie millennial" someone shared with him because he was just so stupid looking. It was Phil.

Every time I see a Facebook post defending ANTIFA, within the first 5 comments pics of Phil start popping up alongside Pepes and Trump memes.

He's their Alfred E. Neuman, whether they like it or not.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just love the fact that he's become the de facto face of ANTIFA, even in places where his name and backstory are completely unknown. Even James Woods tweeted a picture of Phil to mock them.

I had a guy at work show me a picture on his phone of a "worthless commie millennial" someone shared with him because he was just so stupid looking. It was Phil.

Every time I see a Facebook post defending ANTIFA, within the first 5 comments pics of Phil start popping up alongside Pepes and Trump memes.

Isn’t that just so perfectly Phil? Yet again, he gets what he wants - fame for his political activism - and yet again he gets it in a way that makes his life worse.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

My favorite is when someone did a montage of stupid Internet commies and TWO of them were Phil.

1564870077185.png

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
So, he stopped showing his teeth, because people made fun of them. Then he stopped drawing on his eyebrows and piss poor attempts at inverted crosses because people made fun of them. Then he took out his piercings because people made fun of them. Now he covers his face because people made fun of it. Now that people make fun of him for covering his face, what's the next step he's going to take?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino