Megathread Phil's Profile Pictures - and other pictures

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
So, he stopped showing his teeth, because people made fun of them. Then he stopped drawing on his eyebrows and piss poor attempts at inverted crosses because people made fun of them. Then he took out his piercings because people made fun of them. Now he covers his face because people made fun of it. Now that people make fun of him for covering his face, what's the next step he's going to take?
He most certainly won't melt it off, because a nazi did it first.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, he stopped showing his teeth, because people made fun of them. Then he stopped drawing on his eyebrows and piss poor attempts at inverted crosses because people made fun of them. Then he took out his piercings because people made fun of them. Now he covers his face because people made fun of it. Now that people make fun of him for covering his face, what's the next step he's going to take?
Actually, I think he removed his piercings because he's a lazy pig and they were too much work to take care of and probably got infected often. Or because of sensory issues cause by Autism, especially when putting on those stupid balaclavas and bandanas. But, yes, Phil does tend to react to whatever we tease him about. He's like a smelly, obese monkey dancing for our amusement.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He already cut his dick off because we made fun of him for being a fake tranny.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
He already cut his dick off because we made fun of him for being a fake tranny.
And some disbelieve it. So a sextape where a dude rams his hole in full detailed view is next. Possibly includes some figging. I honestly do not know how to escalate it any further. Except maybe he goes after the Orange Man or something absolutely exceptional bound to end badly (FBI and Secrit Service pls no bully).

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
And some disbelieve it. So a sextape where a dude rams his hole in full detailed view is next. Possibly includes some figging. I honestly do not know how to escalate it any further. Except maybe he goes after the Orange Man or something absolutely exceptional bound to end badly (FBI and Secrit Service pls no bully).
Bold of you to assume there would be another person involved. Probably just some fingering or a dildo, possibly with some pissing to show that it is "functional".

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bold of you to assume there would be another person involved. Probably just some fingering or a dildo, possibly with some pissing to show that it is "functional".
Phil has had plenty of opportunities to merely snap a full body nude photo of himself in front of a mirror to prove that he actually did get his crotch mangled. It would be as easy as that to shut up any doubters. I think the fact that he hasn't is just more proof that he lied about the whole thing and had help (help who he alienated and won't help him any longer) faking those post-op photos he posted.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be funnier if he actually HAD gotten his taint torn up by Dr. Doggie. Because if he actually had the manhole that he's been lusting after for so long, it still didn't change anything. It didn't make us go away, it didn't bring him attention, it didn't improve his life one little bit. In fact, it would have made his life more miserable because of all the complications and post-op upkeep, like dilating. But there's just too much evidence that points to it being another lie of his.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Phil has had plenty of opportunities to merely snap a full body nude photo of himself in front of a mirror to prove that he actually did get his crotch mangled. It would be as easy as that to shut up any doubters. I think the fact that he hasn't is just more proof that he lied about the whole thing and had help (help who he alienated and won't help him any longer) faking those post-op photos he posted.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be funnier if he actually HAD gotten his taint torn up by Dr. Doggie. Because if he actually had the manhole that he's been lusting after for so long, it still didn't change anything. It didn't make us go away, it didn't bring him attention, it didn't improve his life one little bit. In fact, it would have made his life more miserable because of all the complications and post-op upkeep, like dilating. But there's just too much evidence that points to it being another lie of his.
Well then. Only 1 option left. A Kiwi field agent needs to go and romance him irl. Shop for blocks of cheese, romantic dinners at high end pizza parlours, bashing some fash in a romantic way. And bring back photoproof of his naked body. And we will know once and for all.

Also have you considered that instead of a lie it may be that he intensely regrets getting the chop and just does not want to show it off? Not saying he did or did not, but if he did, that may be a good reason for not showing it any more. I have not really made my mind up but I tend to believe he did, because tats were visible in the pic and photoshop is not something I think he or his friends would be that good at.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well then. Only 1 option left. A Kiwi field agent needs to go and romance him irl. Shop for blocks of cheese, romantic dinners at high end pizza parlours, bashing some fash in a romantic way. And bring back photoproof of his naked body. And we will know once and for all.

Also have you considered that instead of a lie it may be that he intensely regrets getting the chop and just does not want to show it off? Not saying he did or did not, but if he did, that may be a good reason for not showing it any more. I have not really made my mind up but I tend to believe he did, because tats were visible in the pic and photoshop is not something I think he or his friends would be that good at.
I don't think regret, real regret, is something Phil is capable of feeling. He's made being tranzginger part of his identity. Any time he makes something part of his identity, he obsesses about it and gets props related to it to show off by posting photos of them. His bike, his mall ninja weapons, his Antifa flags...its a pattern with Phil. He thinks it legitimizes whatever new thing he's claiming to be and that its "part of who he is". If he really did get a tranny trench then I don't think he could stop himself from posting photos of it. It was supposed to be the one thing that finally legitimized his gender identity, the one thing to prove all the trolls and cyberbowlings wrong, the one thing to make him feel whole finally. And he's mentioned it maybe a handful of times ever since. So I just can't believe he got the surgery. His past history of behavioral patterns tells me it's a lie.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino