Megathread Phil's Profile Pictures - and other pictures

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two words: Uber Eats. The gluttonous shut-in's best friend.
On a long call with a client one night in the south east , needed my Dunkin Donuts fix but all that was open was Starbucks. I was staying in a hotel, decent but exterior doors type.

Couldn't get off call for the emergencies with customers system, but needed coffee.

Downloaded the Postmates app and an hour later an African migrant , with a shitty attitude for 11PM in a nice area angrily brought me my coffees. I even tipped VERY generously.

Now, be Phil IRL and use one of those services. Can you imagine how long it must take for someone to pick up him or Toren's shitty orders of Chinese food and cough medicine??

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
So this 'antifa training' weekend was just camping out in the local foothills and derping around with flags. Wow. I'm sure that killed off a fascist or two.
I'd go so far as to say that there was no camping trip. I'd bet that Phil and a few fellow tards stayed in a motel or their parent's house and went out in the woods to larp and take a few pictures.

Phil would cry if he had to spend a night in the woods, and possibly get himself killed when a couple of racoons decide to attack him for the food he has on him.

But Phil’s eyes will never look that normal.
Or in the same direction.

Last edited:

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see a photo of Phil's hairline I'm reminded that my 90 year old grandad has a better head of hair than spud.
Being completely serious here... my 97 year old grandad, before he passed, had a thicker head of hair than Philly.

Actually, being morbid, since my grandad only died 9 months ago and was buried... his body likely still has a better head of hair than Phil.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Y'all niggas post your favourite Philip pictures.

I like anything from the ADF-Enchilada era. Back when Phil was simply overweight rather than obese.

Here's a nice Philip deep-cut, reminding us that Phil has been at this tranny shit for almost a decade.

Four months on estrogen. It's still a mystery to me how Phil managed to get HRT.

Phil isn't in this photo, but it still has that unmistakable ADF aura. I swear, only ADF and CWC decorate in this way. Please remember that Phil is like 25 years old at this point:

And ending with a classic, but one that I love because it really highlights Phil's total lack of a jawline, even when he isn't that fat.

Last edited:

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'all niggas post your favourite Philip pictures.

I like anything from the ADF-Enchilada era. Back when Phil was simply overweight rather than obese.

Here's a nice Philip deep-cut, reminding us that Phil has been at this tranny shit for almost a decade.

Four months on estrogen. It's still a mystery to me how Phil managed to get HRT.

Phil isn't in this photo, but it still has that unmistakable ADF aura. I swear, only ADF and CWC decorate in this way. Please remember that Phil is like 25 years old at this point:

And ending with a classic, but one that I love because it really highlights Phil's total lack of a jawline, even when he isn't that fat.

His face in that last pic...holy shit dude. Looks like someone drew a tard face on the pad of a mangled big toe and stuck a little commie hat on it. That is not the head of a normal, healthy human being.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Phil's mother regularly forgets he exists. He's got the kind of personality your brain automatically filters out to stop you going insane.
I can't speculate on whether she forgets about her little spedling or not, but I can guarantee you she's thrilled Phil is out of her life and she doesn't have to see/hear/smell/get beaten by him every day.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
I always laugh at that shirt because it makes him look like a fucking pedophile.

And he's actually gotten worse at it, though I suppose that would also be contingent on him remembering whether he's supposed to be trans, bi, gay, or whatever this week.

No idea how he got on it either but damnit he really showed us chauvanists by dumping it down the storm drain! LOL

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Phil's mother regularly forgets he exists. He's got the kind of personality your brain automatically filters out to stop you going insane.
I mean wasn't there some talk about his mother being re.tarded too? If so it would likely explain both how she could forget about him and pop out two genetic failures. At least Angelo got out while he could though! Good for him!

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

iheartdickpix

your wig is slipping
kiwifarms.net
so does potatohead have any leg tattoos or are they only located in the most seen parts of his body to make sure everyone knows how cool he is? im sorry but if you have palm tattoos before any leg tattoos i have to question if you get them for yourself or for others to see

• Agree
Reactions: twattycake

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so does potatohead have any leg tattoos or are they only located in the most seen parts of his body to make sure everyone knows how cool he is? im sorry but if you have palm tattoos before any leg tattoos i have to question if you get them for yourself or for others to see
Mostly where they can be seen, although he does have a couple of leg tattoos, including the infamous homeless memorial dates cabbage on his thigh that confirmed the SRS surgery photos were him.

His arms are literally crammed with tattoo over tattoo, though, because Phil likes everyone to read his little slogans so they know the kind of shit he's into. Example: he has his "slave number" tattooed on him in three different places, presumably because once wasn't enough to get it noticed and asked about (he registered himself as a slave on some bdsm website. His master is his imaginary friend. So yeah, he's his own slave).

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mostly where they can be seen, although he does have a couple of leg tattoos, including the infamous homeless memorial dates cabbage on his thigh that confirmed the SRS surgery photos were him.

His arms are literally crammed with tattoo over tattoo, though, because Phil likes everyone to read his little slogans so they know the kind of shit he's into. Example: he has his "slave number" tattooed on him in three different places, presumably because once wasn't enough to get it noticed and asked about (he registered himself as a slave on some bdsm website. His master is his imaginary friend. So yeah, he's his own slave).
He is of course wrong. He’s actually our slave.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is of course wrong. He’s actually our slave.
Know I've said it before, but it's amazing how easy it is to wind Phil up (and cows like him). He reads his board obsessively. Whatever we say about him he always tries to prove wrong. He cares more about what we think than the people he's currently inflicting himself on, because we are never "impressed" with him like he thinks the people around him are.

It's kinda sad, really. Especially when a cow proclaims so loudly that they're an individual and beholden to no-one. They always say they're brave and don't care what anyone thinks, then they reeeeeeee about us when we laugh at them.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Know I've said it before, but it's amazing how easy it is to wind Phil up (and cows like him). He reads his board obsessively.
It's what makes lolcows so special; degenerates, freaks and sad-acts are a diamond dozen. What seperates a lolcow from the rest is their inability to leave attention alone.

Anyone else who drew something like the picture of Sasuke killing McCain that got Phil in the lolcow spotlight would see the intense ridicule it was subjected to and say "oh man, everyone thinks I'm dumb as shit for this. I'm going to delete it and either stop doing it altogether or just do it quietly for myself and keep it under wraps." Phil is the one-in-one-thousand who would see the ridicule and decide the logical course of action is to crank it up to eleven because he's getting more online interactions than ever before, ignoring the fact that most of those interactions are bored strangers calling him a fat spastic.

Same with the lolcows who are sex weirdos. For every diaperfag we post about, there are probably a hundred diaperfags who are 100% aware of how ridiculous and creepy it is and don't yell about it on public accounts. And the trannies, if they just came out to family/friends/colleagues and then quietly transitioned, we wouldn't really have anything to talk about. Instead they make social justice sperging their entire personality because they depend on that dopamine rush from being talked about.

I've never seen someone encapsulate "lolcow" quite so perfectly - an absurdly delusional narcissist who sees that he's being mocked and decides to do it even more just to stick it to the haters, resulting in more mockery, so he's just caught in this never-ending cycle of making himself look like a rétard. A man who's so far down the lolcow rabbit hole that he had himself castrated and got "die cis scum" tattooed all over his body just to try to get one over on 30 Internet nerds who call him ugly and gay. Never change, Phil.

:semperfidelis: :philthy:

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino