Megathread Phil's Tumblr Update Megathread -

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People in Supporters wanted this, so why not? I personally find Phil's Tumblr to be a bit less interesting than his Facebook updates, so it made sense to give his Tumblr its own megathread. Here are some samples of how his updates usually are.

Slavery pictures:

Slavery fetish pics and castration fetish pics. Because he isn't deviant enough already. Enjoy!

Thanks @Psycho for that one and the following screencap.

There's a lot more but just some of the more recent updates.

Psycho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget his most horrific fetish: puppy play!

Oh! I almost forgot this one! It seems that the very low-functioning autist Phil objects to the terms "high-functioning" and "low-functioning" in reference to autistic people. Could this be because he's regularly referred to as extremely low functioning?

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
He also has no real friends, no life, no job, alienates anyone around him, and sits under a bridge all day drawing maps to a country that will never exist........that's as low functioning as it gets. I've known plenty of people who have not driven until their early thirties out of laziness, but they still manage a social life, school, or diverse hobbies....How in the hell can anyone be afraid of a damn car unless they're under it or about to be under it.
Do autists have irrational fears of stupid mundane devices like can openers or hair brushes as well?
He doesn't really live alone under that bridge. There is nature and shit, it's like the Lion King except really dumb and Phil is Mufasa.
No Phil is like Scar, minus the intellect, facial symmetry, and slim physique, which mean's he's just effeminate, evil, and covered in body fur/ hair.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's only salty about cars since he failed the written test needed to get a permit from what I recall. Before then he talked about them a decent deal with his fantasy Japanese Girlfriend. Also you have to be genuinely low-functioning to not be able to drive a car, 'cause Chris sure as hell can.

2spooky

kiwifarms.net
No Phil is like Scar, minus the intellect, facial symmetry, and slim physique, which mean's he's just effeminate, evil, and covered in body fur/ hair.
Well no, there's nothing remotely effeminate there, and being evil requires effort, so at the end of the day, there's just thick, black, matted back hair.

At least Scar's was decently groomed.

If anything, Nuka is a better comparison. Obsessive, loony, and infested with mites.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's only salty about cars since he failed the written test needed to get a permit from what I recall. Before then he talked about them a decent deal with his fantasy Japanese Girlfriend. Also you have to be genuinely low-functioning to not be able to drive a car, 'cause Chris sure as hell can.
How the heck can you fail the written test? It's been a while but from what I remember It's literally

1- Should you drive fast on an icy road? Y/N
2- What does a yield sign look like?

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thought of Philthy behind the wheel of a two ton, potentially lethal machine fills me with even more dread than knowing Chris is regularly behind the wheel of a two ton, potentially lethal machine. Whereas Chris is ignorant, careless, and unobservant, Phil is all those things and potentially violent. If Phil was driving, how long do you think it would take for him to turn that vehicle into a weapon and run down people over stupid things he perceives as slights and offenses? "That CIS guy cut me off! I'm going to run his transmisogynist ass off the road!" "That white guy gave me a dirty look as he crossed the road! Let's see how he likes this Translatinx running him down!"

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How the heck can you fail the written test? It's been a while but from what I remember It's literally

1- Should you drive fast on an icy road? Y/N
2- What does a yield sign look like?
I used to think the written test was pointless since it could not possibly weed out anyone too dumb to drive.

But consider this.

Phil failed this.
Chris passed it.

I think they may have actually drawn the line just right.

Dr. Tremolo

Shah Jahans
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget his most horrific fetish: puppy play!

Oh! I almost forgot this one! It seems that the very low-functioning autist Phil objects to the terms "high-functioning" and "low-functioning" in reference to autistic people. Could this be because he's regularly referred to as extremely low functioning?

If Phil was actually low functioning, his life would honestly be better. At least someone would be taking care of him and he wouldn't have the capacity to cover himself in shitty tattoos, waste money on bondage gear, cause trouble to pretty much everyone he walks up to or embarrass himself online.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Let me tell of a fella
Who wish his named was Isabella
Who looked and smelled much like a gorilla
He was such a shame
With no one else to blame
Compared to him the scent of sewage was tame
His birth name is Phil
A personification of modern ills
He hates black which he wants to kill
A living schism
Of much autism
A sad pathetic defense mechanism

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone seen his tumblr, looks like our exceptional Phil child is decompensating and posting more sick junk....I love how he believes that he's fighting for black rights when he has not posted a single photo of a colored person in bondage. I don't think it's because he's tired of seeing colored people in chains, he's just not attracted to them....what a hypocritical wannabe elitist scum bag:lol:
Quit transferring your fetishes onto people you want to have sex with,no person of any sex or color wants to have sex with you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino