• ”I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to put a stop to CYBERBULLYING, and there are cyberbullies on here. It is your duty to have them banned.”

Megathread Phil's Tumblr Update Megathread

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by chimpburgers, Jan 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. God damn it you're right. I forgot about that meaning for MLM. I assumed it meant Maoist since he was once one.

• Like Like x 1
    Daughter of Pomona

Daughter of Pomona “multiracial white supremacy.”

kiwifarms.net
  2. ummm... Almost every scale I've ever seen is exclusively in Kilos.. Its also the medical standard for weight here.
    But maybe its different in the US...
    You'd be surprised..
    It seems like all the tattoo artists that Phil goes to have really low moral and ethical standards for the clients they take on, regardless of how good or bad of an artist they are...
    I mean most reputable tattoo artists would take one look at Phil and would say nope to ever working on him because he is obviously special needs and physically quite dirty ... The fact that Phil finds artists that would tattoo his scribbles onto him without taking his mental state into account shows that they don't really care.. So why would they care about making his infection worse?

As for any potential risk to other customers, they seem to hold themselves to top notch cleanliness standereds (as described on their website and by other reviewers).... They obviously do not reuse needles and everything would be thoroughly cleaned afterwords. With all that said, considering on how much they pride themselves on their clean environment I'm surprised they would even let Phil through the door...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Taint'ed Love

Taint'ed Love Most everyone is mad here...

kiwifarms.net
  3. like fuck does he weigh 90kg. He's 115 at the lightest.

• Agree Agree x 5
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard Flexin' n hexin'
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. You mean the US, where we don't use the metric system, and also where Phil lives?

Yeah nah we totally still weigh ourselves in kilos just to make it easier to understand for random Britbongs.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

Jigglyjogglers The Doctor Bashir guy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. In the Civilised world yes, We also have Stone's in the REALLY civilised world.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Those are the things that the Muslim "refugees" throw at the locals right?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I just learned about gills. The Scottish out did themselves

From wikipedia
    In Scotland, there were additional sizes:[9]

• big gill = 1.5 Imp. gill
    • wee gill = 3/4 Imp. gill
    • wee half gill = 3/8 Imp. gill
    • nip=1/4 Imp. gill

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    A Name But Backwards

A Name But Backwards Proud K-Farmer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. btw i ask that because the cursor is clearly on the kg box on that conversion. There is no fucking way he got on a scale and didnt see how much he weighed in pounds.

In other words he got on a scale, recorded the kg while completely ignoring how much he weighed in pounds, all while getting a nice round number, and got a converter app to change that into pounds. Yeah, no

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Untitled.png

Whatever.

From his Tumblr/DeviantArt, 15 April 2018:

australatina_warning_signs___1_7a_8_a_14_by_merconoraustralatina-dc8wdjx.jpg

[Caption on DeviantArt]
    FULL VIEW PLEASE

Danger warning signs

Danger warning signs are either triangles or diamonds. Signs being triangles are usually with red borders, white backgrounds and black symbols. Some warning signs also have flashing yellow lights to call for more attention. An exclamation on a sign means general dangers and an additional panel should explain the exact danger, but some countries, especially the United States, just put words on the signs.

roadsignregsplz.png This image is in the public domain according to Australatina copyright law because it is part of a statute, ordinance, official decree or judgment (official work) issued by an Australatinese federal or prefectural authority or court

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Positron

Positron Looks like Toad in "The Wind in the Willows"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Remember when ADF said he was getting his own tattoo kit? He forgot about that pretty quick.

Also, if he wants to look like his scribbles he should just get a foundation and a bronzer. Hint, hint.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Feeling Feels.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. So i guess I could make T-shirts and sell them since these designs are in public domain now?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Anyone wanna open an Australatina Redbubble shop with me?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Mogambo

Mogambo stung by a scorpion

kiwifarms.net
  13. Untitled.png

Oh I do believe that!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Dropping a two-pound turd doesn't count as weight loss.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Impressive cheese intake shit though.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  16. It's not the $4 laundry that's the problem..... it's the $300+ shitty tattoos

• Agree Agree x 9
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.