• “This is not the time or place for another black-dick joke”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Megathread Phil's Tumblr Update Megathread

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by chimpburgers, Jan 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. Maybe he blocked you? Tumblr does IP bans sometimes.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sparklepants

Sparklepants Concerningly greasy

kiwifarms.net
  2. Delete your cache/cookies. If no go, run through a proxy.

• Like Like x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  3. Positron

Positron Ho ho ho! CNN confirms my existence!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. Me too. Question though, have you tried to dump your browsers cookies/cache?? Or delete the app data if you're on Android??

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yes.

Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Maybe hes trying to fuck with us? Whatever. Its not like we cant find it if he puts it back up or changes its name.

kiwifarms.net
  7. He thinks we're all as dumb as him and will be spurred to get an impromptu dick chop by it.

• Winner Winner x 4
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm not worried. He is going to "punish" us, his only audience.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm willing to bet he changed his url then saw @Ravenor couldn't find it. Then his two brain cells fired and two hours later he figured it would be funny to go tango down for a while to "totally deprive us kiwis our content". Eventually he'll realize we have plenty of cows to laugh at, but he only has us for attention, and he'll put it back up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Deadpool

Deadpool Meth, the sexy drug!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's not showing up for searches for things he's said on it in the past, so it might actually be down for whatever reason. It would be funny if his chimpouts somehow got him police attention but I don't think it's that. I think he probably did chimp out about something, though.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. I look forward to his posts about him gloating and unwittingly revealing shit he doesn't want us to know.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Gonna be interesting to see Phil's rationale for his Tumblr going down. Will it be because no one re-bloged his posts and he wasn't getting enough attention? Will it be to "punish" us? Who knows? Whatever the reason, I'm sure it will be asinine and Autistic.

• Agree Agree x 2
    The Dude

The Dude Just a Dude, dude...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. o shit dude what if tumblr took it down for like hate speech and threats and shit?
    tumblr is fucked when it comes to what they leave up and take down, for example men threatening to castrate themselves is fine, a picture of a person with a heart shaped bruise with "Happy Valentine's Day" written over it left absolutely ambiguous as to whether it was BDSM or an anti-abuse PSA is fine, people openly admitting and wanting asspats for wanting to rape kids is fine, but a single picture of an emaciated body or threats of violence is grounds for instant termination with no warning. At this point they should just do away with moderators and let tumblr become the no-man's-land it's always meant to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!

kiwifarms.net
  14. It'll be back up again in no time. He can't stand being ignored, and we're the only people who pay attention to him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Told you it was down...

Also I think that he's done this himself but he's had encouragement from some quarter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. If he deleted it and created another, we'll find it, and of we don't, fatfuck will eventually throw himself under the bus.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone took his shooting g random people on the internet threats seriously and he was reported. He is dumb enough to repeat the past.

#1797 nvrwastetree, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
    nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
  17. My guess would be that either the Antifa crowd told him to or he thinks this is a way to get one over on us. But TBH, I don’t think he’s that deep with Antifa, given that he was meowing about going to the rally on Saturday, then stayed home all day eating cheese.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Nha he's not that well connected and despite what he believes, and while he would try and spin it that way I have another suspect in mind.

He's not connected with them in any meaningful way except that he will go to there events, and one or two minor social connections but the main part of the group in Portland are former occupy people who for the most part and they are WELL aware of who he is and to borrow a term from them "Unperson" him they don't want anything to do with him unless it's for someone to take the blame, the only reason he's been more active with them of late is they where trying to open for flood gates for the event last weekend and bring in anyone they could and Phil managed to get involved on the edges with people who are just a slight bit more connected than He is.

• Informative Informative x 6
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Stop me if I'm being silly here, but perhaps that the reason for his Tumblr being down is that he's changed his name again? He's no longer Isabel, but he's now known as Brendan or another Irish name since he earlier proclaimed his love for the IRA?

• Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Corn Sake

Corn Sake GENTLEMEN, REST YE, MERRY GOD

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.