Megathread Phil's Tumblr Update Megathread -

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Nha he's not that well connected and despite what he believes, and while he would try and spin it that way I have another suspect in mind.
Either way Im more than willing to claim "Tango Down." Good work Kiwis!

Oddly I have been thinking of late what happened to the Other more notable hippy the one who steeped in at ocupy and stopped Phil from embarrassing himself worse than he already had.
Im curious as to what happened to Rainbow Jesus too

• Agree
Reactions: Mogambo

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
23 Aug 2018, DeviantArt
View attachment 526903
No Phil, this is not "analchest literature"; this is deconstructivist bullshit.
Like Phil understands the difference, or what any of the quote means. I doubt he's even touched the book he's referencing, let alone read it. He probably saw the quote on some other moonbat tard's social media, thought to himself "maybe if I post this people will think I'm intellectual and read smart stuff", then posted it on his SM. I highly doubt Phil could even pronounce most of those words, let alone understand their meaning and context.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
23 Aug 2018, DeviantArt
View attachment 526903
No Phil, this is not "analchest literature"; this is deconstructivist bullshit.
Phil's reading comprehension is atroctious. First of all, if it's French literature, and written in French, he won't understand it (hell, he can barely understand shit that's written in English), and second, this "French" literature isn't anything remotely close to analchestism. It seems like whomever wrote this, enjoyed writing in circles, and had a love affair with the word "contradiction". Jesus fuck.

What is it about this quote that appeals to you, Phil? How do you apply it in your life?
I would absolutely love to see Phil explain this quote to us, of course in his own words, which he will have a harder time doing. But please Phil, we know you have OCD, you love attention, and you read your threads on this forum religiously (still waiting to see your reason as to why you thought it was a great idea to get the teardrop tattoo on that eggplant face of yours), so please, humor us, Grace us with you tarded presence and explain to us the meaning of this quote, because we would love to know since you're the smarter than us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would absolutely love to see Phil explain this quote to us, of course in his own words, which he will have a harder time doing. But please Phil, we know you have OCD, you love attention, and you read your threads on this forum religiously (still waiting to see your reason as to why you thought it was a great idea to get the teardrop tattoo on that eggplant face of yours), so please, humor us, Grace us with you tarded presence and explain to us the meaning of this quote, because we would love to know since you're the smarter than us.
I don’t know a whole lot about Debord beyond the fact that he was a Marxist (not an anarchist) and a founding member of the Situationist International, who were a famous group of twentieth century wankers.

• Informative
Reactions: Syaoran Li

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 544154
100 dollars on his "green tea" being those surgery shit they sell in plastic bottles.
And you cannot technically have an "untimely" death Phil.
Don't worry Phil, no one want to go near you let alone attempt to make you leave antifa. You should really consider editing your Tumblr post to say that no one can change your mind about antifa until they decide to force you to change your mind because you're an annoying, self centered tardbag

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
LOL, nobody can force you out of Antifa Phil because you were never a part of the movement in the first place. You never go to their protests or rallies, and you certainly don't know or hang out with any of them irl. You just bounce and squeak impotently on your "news dungeon" with your imaginary Jewish friend, and we're the only ones who read it. Even then it's mostly for laughs.

If anyone wants you "out of Antifa" it's probably actual liberals who are part of it and don't want to be associated with a foul smelling mentally exceptional fake tranny who can't even wipe his own ass and pretends to be a "translatinx" sex worker. Face it Phil, you aren't cool, you aren't intimidating. You are an embarrassment and nobody in Antifa wants to be associated with you. How about you put on a balaclava and do a YouTube reading of that hurtful truth?

Also what's up with the green tea bit? Is Phil drifting back into his weeaboo tendencies or is that the newest Tumblr affectation, like claps or snapping your fingers or whatever they do for attention these days? I honestly can't keep up. I just picture these idiots trying to do the "sassy black woman" thing and it's hilarious.

Has anyone actually expressed upset at him being in Antifa? His attempts to look badass are some of the funniest photos I’ve ever seen.
Probably, but if so it was likely actual people Antifa types and not us. I mean would you want to be associated with Phil? Of course Phil will never understand why the ultra-leftist types he idolizes so much don't want to play with him. His autism tells him if he dresses and acts the part, then he MUST be a real and honest transwoman and everyone should fear and respect him. But we don't, and they don't either, so he has to double down on the playing make believe part. I honestly wonder what will happen when he's in his 40s and still doing this shit, if he even lives that long. LOL

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: The Dude

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"AntiFa until I die!"...or until he finds something else to obsess over because Isaboy thinks its edgy and/or will get him attention. Being a weeb didn't work. Being gay didn't work. Being a Communist didn't work. Being transginger didn't work. Being translatex didn't work. Being an analchest didn't work. Being "homeless" didn't work. Getting his junk scooped out and inverted hasn't worked. Being "AntiFa" hasn't worked. Once he realizes that none of the AntFags give a shit about him and won't give him the attention he craves, he will move on to some other edgy bullshit and try again. Just like he always does. How would it be to not actually have an identity or personality of your own, but instead try to pander to people who don't give a shit about you? Poor Mister Isaboy...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino