Megathread Phil's Tumblr Update Megathread -

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
"AntiFa until I die!"...or until he finds something else to obsess over because Isaboy thinks its edgy and/or will get him attention.
That's our Phil. Of course, to be fair, that's most of Antifa and the SJW crowd. They'll virtue signal until it's no longer cool or hip or fashionable. Or until they grow up, get a job, marry, move to the suburbs and pop out a couple kids. Whichever comes first. Ditto for most of the Proud Boyz, Alt Right, Neo-Nazis, EDL, PEGIDA, Q Anon, Libertarians, and the like as well. Doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum you fall on, most of them are just young stupid kids looking to fit in.

Being a weeb didn't work. Being gay didn't work.
To be fair, being a weeb was likely one of the few things that Phil was genuinely into and not just for the imagery. Indeed he seems somewhat embarrassed by it now but I think he was happier sporting on about Naruto. It's when he tried to get into yaoi and shit that it all went south for him.

I mean sure, maybe in an alternate universe that became his focus and he's waddling around some West Coast city covered in crude drawings of Naruto and DBZ instead of SJW word salad, but I still think he'd be a lot better off without all the identity politics. Honestly most people would.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Is this shit new? (20 Sept 2018)
View attachment 544877
Well, most likely recycled and/or traced, but nice to see Phil doubling down on the exceptional Autismland, bicycle and faux Latino crap again. At least the dumb bicycle calavera thing has gone from looking like Nien Nunb to C-3PO. I'm guessing the grapes represent his proud Italian heritage?

Plants do seem to be his newest obsession. He was drawing a random botanical sampling of Australatina for a while before he gave it up, though most of the plants were Mediterranean, not Neo-Tropical. Maybe the Spanish colonists wiped out the native flora alongside the indigenous people of Australatina when they invaded? Idk. How Mediterranean plants grow in such a northerly latitude we may never know, considering his fake country is supposed to be somewhere near Newfoundland... fuck, I'm putting more thought into his make believe play time than he is.

I assume the cedars of Lebanon are supposed to play into his fake Arab identity? You gotta play harder if you want to fool us Phil. Maybe you should flagellate yourself for Ashura!

I often see Phil compared to Chris when it comes to drawings: the problem is that this skull alone is at least 5x more original and actually creative than anything Chris will ever draw in his entire life.
Actually, I disagree. It's the exact same thing as Sonichu. Phil took two things he's obsessed with (bicycles and faux Latino crap) and autistically smashed them together, just like how Chris combined Sonic and Pokemon. The difference is at least Chris did something with his characters, half assed as it may have been. Phil makes bicycle calaveras and gets them tattooed on his body then forgets about them.

Except he stole if from some other artist if I remember correctly.
Most likely. I suspect he also traces or re-traces a lot of his artwork, even things he's actually drawn himself, because he's too lazy or stupid to do things right.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
They were probably hoping he would accidentally shoot himself so they could laugh at him.
To be honest though, he almost did became an hero through a combination of his own stupidity, excitement, enthusiasm, and the horrible straight peg locked stance Phil was using (dumbass probably didn't know what recoil was until he finally got to shoot a gun), I'm surprised Phil didn't shoot anyone standing within the vicinity of him. I really wonder what the terms of Phil getting to ride in this person's car though. Probably somewhere along the lines of, "Please for the love of God, shower five times, and scrub the first layer of your skin off with a wire brush. Then make sure you're dresses like a human being, no skirts, and don't wear that stupid arm trans people shirt. Also, don't act too excited or tell anyone there that you want to kill facists and men, and especially don't tell anyone you want to kill kiwi farms because chances are they won't know who you're referring to, and you'll look twice as special Ed as you normally do." Phil said ok, then ended up doing the exact fucking opposite, proving once again that Phil is mentally challenged and needs a fucking hearing aid. Wonder if any of his "friends" (i.e. the jerkoff and company who allowed Phil into their car, and allowed him to shoot a gun) got fed up with Phil bouncing and squeeking about guns and shooting cis, and finally lost it telling Phil to behave and act like a 33 year old man or they would leave him in the middle of the desert with a cup of car oil al la 007 Quantum of Solace. One can always wish though...

And they never saw him again....
Hes still making demands someone takes him for another trip, expects others to pay for his gas and amm
I have no doubt that Phil ended up embarrassing them and they immeadiatly regretted even opening up communications with him. It would be funny though if the same person picked Phil up, told him they were going out shooting again, then played the ole desert the dog scene, you know the one that they do in Looney Tunes where porky pig tells his dog that they're going to have a picnic, drives out to a remote area, sets everything up, tells the dog hell brb, only to leave the dog in the middle of nowhere. God the amount of comedy that would come from Phil finally getting what's coming to him after years of abusing people and their hospitality towards him. He would absolutely lose his shit on Facebook, probably turn his back on antifa, and beg and plead that someone come pick him up in the middle of nowhere, even though he's only 1 mile away from the nearest town.

I often see Phil compared to Chris when it comes to drawings: the problem is that this skull alone is at least 5x more original and actually creative than anything Chris will ever draw in his entire life.
Well to be fair Phil's has never drawn or done anything original in his entire life except copy shit people have already done and claim it as his own. I guess you can count Sonichu and Austratismlandia original, but that's about it.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be funny though if the same person picked Phil up, told him they were going out shooting again, then played the ole desert the dog scene, you know the one that they do in Looney Tunes where porky pig tells his dog that they're going to have a picnic, drives out to a remote area, sets everything up, tells the dog hell brb, only to leave the dog in the middle of nowhere. God the amount of comedy that would come from Phil finally getting what's coming to him after years of abusing people and their hospitality towards him. He would absolutely lose his shit on Facebook, probably turn his back on antifa, and beg and plead that someone come pick him up in the middle of nowhere, even though he's only 1 mile away from the nearest town.
I don’t know, he still hasn’t figured out that Greta and Nina don’t actually like him, despite the obvious signs. He’d probably show up a week later sperging about how Antifa posted him on an important recon mission in the countryside.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino