Megathread Phil's Tumblr Update Megathread -

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
I often see Phil compared to Chris when it comes to drawings: the problem is that this skull alone is at least 5x more original and actually creative than anything Chris will ever draw in his entire life.
Google "bike parts sugar skull" and look at the image results, then see if you still think this is more original than sonichu.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Still at least someone liked him enough to take him to a shooting range.
I agree, and I'm actually quite curious as to who that was. To be quite honest, I doubt they like Phil much given that we haven't heard anything since. Phil tends to wear out his welcome pretty quick so most likely this poor good samaritan was some new person sucked into his lies who wised up and left.

I have no doubt that Phil ended up embarrassing them and they immeadiatly regretted even opening up communications with him.
Agreed. It's not that Phil is especially skilled at manipulating people (he's not; in fact, he's an exceptionally bad liar) but rather that the LGBTQ community that he's managed to latch onto is particularly naive and loves a good sob story. It's part of how he managed to leech off of youth centers for so long, though as he gets older, fatter and uglier you'll notice people's sympathies tend to wear much more thin. Phil's gun adventure seems to hammer home the point. Whoever it was hasn't contacted him since as far as we know.

It's been tossed around that Phil may have had a friend photoshop his crotch pics, and that person too seems to have disappeared. Assuming it's TRUE, what do you think the odds are that the two friends were one and the same? After all the two happened at the same time, and I cant imagine Phil being able to con two idiots at once. Explains why both also seemed to stop about the same time, and Phil now seems to be back to sperging about imagination land.

I don’t know, he still hasn’t figured out that Greta and Nina don’t actually like him, despite the obvious signs.
Here's the thing though, he sort of does. He knows people don't like him and he doesn't fit in. In fact he's a bit self-conscious about him. It bothers him that his Antifa idols don't even acknowledge him, and he can't quite understand why. He dresses how he thinks he's supposed to dress, acts how he thinks he's supposed to act, says all the right buzzwords, but doesn't understand why people don't accept him. His autistic brain just can't comprehend it, so he doubles down with the exceptionalism.

Like, he knows tattoos are supposed to be "tough" and "cool," so he gets a couple tattoos. But instead of getting anything coherent, he has to get tons of tattoos of bicycles. And bicycle paraphernalia. And people on bicycles. And calaveras made out of bicycle parts. He doesn't really get that nobody else cares or views this as some hardcore Antifa thing, because he knows Chinese people are associated with bicycles, and China is Communist, and he tbought China in Hetalia was kawaii, so everyone else must believe the exact thing. He now has 20 some bicycle related tattoos and still hasn't ever ridden one...

Well to be fair Phil's has never drawn or done anything original in his entire life except copy shit people have already done and claim it as his own. I guess you can count Sonichu and Austratismlandia original, but that's about it.
Its actually not a bad comparison. Phil has Australatina, Chris has CWCkville. Except that Phil would rather fill his imaginary country with meaningless facts and statistics that he doesn't understand because he feels that makes it more "adult" and "professional." Hence why we know the emergency numbers for the yaoi district, or what percentage of Shi'a Muslims are in the police force, but nothing about the country's history, culture, etc. Chris on the other hand populated his imaginary world with characters like Sonichu, Rosechu, Magi-Chan, Mary Lee Walsh, Count Graduon, the boulder dropping whale, etc. Sure they're generally one dimensional and uninspired but theres something there.

It's often said that Chris' imaginary friends weren't intended for us and that it's an autistic hug box but at least at first Chris did put some effort into telling a story about Sonichu. And himself. And for what it's worth it was so bad and so bizarre that it was sort of entertaining. Phil on the other hand wants to sperg out about Australatina to all of his liberal weirdos and doesnt understand why they're not interested. Didn't he offer Greta some position of authority in Australatina at one point or something like that? Picking apart the stupidity of Australatina is something of a pastime here on the farms, but honestly we put more thought into his imaginary country than Phil does.

On the other hand, Chris is also much more protective of his hug box too. He was utterly devastated by the trolls killing off Simonla, and to be honest, recent activity seems to suggest he actually believes in it to an unhealthy level. Whereas if you were to confront Phil about something in Australatina, he'd just say "nuh uh, it didn't happen like that" and go on to rant about the ADF translatinx special forces or some shit. Indeed much to my chagrin, Phil has never reacted to any of the fan fiction parodies of Australatina that we've posted here. At least as far as I'm aware.

He IS remarkably thin skinned, but when you push him too far, he simply seems to block you out, something that Chris never actually learned to do. Put another way, perhaps we could say Chris is naive and too dumb to understand how stupid he is, while Phil is angry because he's just dumb enough to realize how dumb he is, and thus gets defensive about it.

Google "bike parts sugar skull" and look at the image results, then see if you still think this is more original than sonichu.
The frightening thing is that there are other people out there autistic enough to come up with that.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And they never saw him again....
Hes still making demands someone takes him for another trip, expects others to pay for his gas and ammo
Wow. One afternoon with Phil and even the most tolerant of people don't want to see him again. It's telling that once someone treats him like a 'friend' once, Phil assumes he's 'in' and thinks it's fine to issue demands like taking him shooting and paying for all his expenses to get there and do it, as if he's the centre of everyone's universe. I always wondered what happened to the roller derby session he went to once (and proudly announced that he won, singular, when we all know it's a team thing) and never attended again. He seemed to really like it, why didn't he go back? Now it becomes clear why.

Might want to work on that personality issue, Philly boy.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Wow. One afternoon with Phil and even the most tolerant of people don't want to see him again. It's telling that once someone treats him like a 'friend' once, Phil assumes he's 'in' and thinks it's fine to issue demands like taking him shooting and paying for all his expenses to get there and do it, as if he's the centre of everyone's universe. I always wondered what happened to the roller derby session he went to once (and proudly announced that he won, singular, when we all know it's a team thing) and never attended again. He seemed to really like it, why didn't he go back? Now it becomes clear why.

Might want to work on that personality issue, Philly boy.
Well there's honestly 2 main reasons why Phil never talks about "his" roller derby teams, which I think are named "vaginalrecto prolapse" and "pus suckers". The first reason is pretty apparant, Phil is a self centered bastard who only thinks about himself, he will only care about or do something for another person if it benefits him.
With Phil exclaiming, "I won", it's also pretty apparant he's never played a team sport his entire life (in PE in school, he was definitely the tard that stood against the wall, being pelted by balls because no one wanted him, hell I'll even bet said teams picked the wheelchair/down syndrome kid first).
The second reason is that Phil actually ended up getting his ass thoughly handed to him (those dyoes Phil played with were probably burly ass women, and if Phil tried to check them, he would recieving a elbow to the jaw for his efforts).
The final reason, I don't think Phil knew how to rollerblade/skate correctly.
Remember that photo that was taken where he was wearing a goddamn dress, and was head to toe in protective gear wearing the 4 wheel skates, all while have the biggest shit eating grin on his face?? Yeah, I think right after that he either took said equipment off and waddled out, or went to the ring and got his ass knocked out for pretending to be a dyke.
Although it would be comedy gold watching Phil try any sport (like shooting a gun, Phil fails at everything). I would love to see him try to drop in on a vert ramp (not the pussy shit you find in skateparks, I'm talking about the 8-12 high vert ramps, that if you bail, you're going to know because you'll be bruised head to toe).

Last edited:

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well there's honestly 2 main reasons why Phil never talks about "his" roller derby teams, which I think are named "vaginalrecto prolapse" and "pus suckers". The first reason is pretty apparant, Phil is a self centered bastard who only thinks about himself, he will only care about or do something for another person if it benefits him. With Phil exclaiming, "I won", it's also pretty apparant he's never played a team sport his entire life (in PE in school, he was definitely the tard that stood against the wall, being pelted by balls because no one wanted him, hell I'll even bet said teams picked the wheelchair/down syndrome kid first). The second reason is that Phil actually ended up getting his ass thoughly handed to him (those dyoes Phil played with were probably burly ass women, and if Phil tried to check them, he would recieving a elbow to the jaw for his efforts). The final reason, I don't think Phil knew how to rollerblade/skate correctly. Remember that photo that was taken where he was wearing a goddamn dress, and was head to toe in protective gear wearing the 4 wheel skates, all while have the biggest shit eating grin on his face?? Yeah, I think right after that he either took said equipment off and waddled out, or went to the ring and got his ass knocked out for pretending to be a dyke. Although it would be comedy gold watching Phil try any sport (like shooting a gun, Phil fails at everything). I would love to see him try to drop in on a vert ramp (not the pussy shit you find in skateparks, I'm talking about the 8-12 high vert ramps, that if you bail, you're going to know because you'll be bruised head to toe).
I love the content of this post so don't take this the wrong way, but please though use paragraphs. This is close to being a text wall (might be one depending on the person you ask.)

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that roller derby is a physically demanding activity, like most sports are, and Phil is allergic to physical activity. I think that and the fact that he skates as well as he rides a bike (he can't), and that he probably wasn't welcomed as a sister by the derby dykes, are the biggest reasons he forgot about roller derby. It's just like every other thing he claims is part of his "identity"; he will obsess about it until it's clear to him that it isn't getting him attention from other people. Then he forgets about it.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. One afternoon with Phil and even the most tolerant of people don't want to see him again.
This is anti-fake were talking about, as in everyone I don't like is a Nazi

Well there's honestly 2 main reasons why Phil never talks about "his" roller derby teams, which I think are named "vaginalrecto prolapse" and "pus suckers". The first reason is pretty apparant, Phil is a self centered bastard who only thinks about himself, he will only care about or do something for another person if it benefits him. With Phil exclaiming, "I won", it's also pretty apparant he's never played a team sport his entire life (in PE in school, he was definitely the tard that stood against the wall, being pelted by balls because no one wanted him, hell I'll even bet said teams picked the wheelchair/down syndrome kid first). The second reason is that Phil actually ended up getting his ass thoughly handed to him (those dyoes Phil played with were probably burly ass women, and if Phil tried to check them, he would recieving a elbow to the jaw for his efforts). The final reason, I don't think Phil knew how to rollerblade/skate correctly. Remember that photo that was taken where he was wearing a goddamn dress, and was head to toe in protective gear wearing the 4 wheel skates, all while have the biggest shit eating grin on his face?? Yeah, I think right after that he either took said equipment off and waddled out, or went to the ring and got his ass knocked out for pretending to be a dyke. Although it would be comedy gold watching Phil try any sport (like shooting a gun, Phil fails at everything). I would love to see him try to drop in on a vert ramp (not the pussy shit you find in skateparks, I'm talking about the 8-12 high vert ramps, that if you bail, you're going to know because you'll be bruised head to toe).
I don't think Phil ever actually played Roller Derby, the "I won" was in reference to a little exercise for noobs the community centre did were it was a relay race around the hall in skates. The actual teams that play there had far friendlier names than the one Phil mentioned so I guess he just made the whole thing up.
Like @The Dude said Phil is obsessed with activities he defines as part of the philsona and ditches them once he discovers he sucks, the only reason cosplay was a part of him for so long is he could just buy what he needed rather than make outfits like most of his peers did. But roller derby rage quit seems to be a bit different, not long after he went to the first night he started screaming about the social embargo following him. When Phil joins a group he assumes that because he's into certain things everyone else is. Phil likely sperged out about pronouns, girl Dick, Israel and commie shit and confused why people didn't bond with him over it. It's happened before, like yelling about trans rights at a women's rally or yelling anti semitic and commie shit at a free Palestinian rally, he just assumes everyone is another Phil. Throw in the fact that Phils on the wrong side of thirty and male applying to a youth girl group and your left with a pretty clear conclusion on him not going back.
The whole idea of building a large part of his persona around it reminds me of Brit Fag gamer journo troon Laura K Buzz. Laura signed up to her local team, got the gear, picked a cool derby name, went to practice and even played a friendly or two. But was pretty much benched whenever an actual game against another team came up. Eventually Laura got a few minutes in an actual competitive game and never mentioned it again.

Last edited:

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Rolley Derby "I won" video came just weeks after Slingblade invaded his hovel. I wonder if there were any connections.
Phil had said he was going before hand so unlikely.
The fact he never went again could possibly be related because once Toren invades he cut off any Phil friends he didn't approve off.
Toren moves in - social embargo rant

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
Phil had said he was going before hand so unlikely.
The fact he never went again could possibly be related because once Toren invader he cut off any Phil friends he didn't approve off.
Toren moves in - social embargo rant
That's funny. Phil blames everything else other than himself (because why wouldn't people want to talk and be friends with Phil...he's the most uninteresting person in the world) and toren for his social embargo problems. But then again, if Phil ever smartened up about toren being a piece of shit, he would never say anything directly to him about it, nor would he kick toren out. Probably would make some stupid obvious underhand insult towards toren thinking he's being subtle, and toren would end up kicking Phil's ass for talking shit. Then Phil would blame everything on facists, Facebook, mra gamergate, and of course, us.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's funny. Phil blames everything else other than himself (because why wouldn't people want to talk and be friends with Phil...he's the most uninteresting person in the world) and toren for his social embargo problems. But then again, if Phil ever smartened up about toren being a piece of shit, he would never say anything directly to him about it, nor would he kick toren out. Probably would make some stupid obvious underhand insult towards toren thinking he's being subtle, and toren would end up kicking Phil's ass for talking shit. Then Phil would blame everything on facists, Facebook, mra gamergate, and of course, us.
I can definitely see him going full drama whore, making outlandish claims like "Kiwi Fash have used MKULTRA techniques from the CIA" to brainwash his "nonsexual live-in lifemate" and now Slingblade is "abusing" Phil with "translatinxmisyogynistic" slurs or something equally asinine. And don't forget to show solidarity and bash the Kiwi Fash by donating to Mister Isaboy's You Caring.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
I can definitely see him going full drama whore, making outlandish claims like "Kiwi Fash have used MKULTRA techniques from the CIA" to brainwash his "nonsexual live-in lifemate" and now Slingblade is "abusing" Phil with "translatinxmisyogynistic" slurs or something equally asinine. And don't forget to show solidarity and bash the Kiwi Fash by donating to Mister Isaboy's You Caring.
Does Phil even know what Mkultra is?? Scratch that, he doesnt need to because we already know it would have something to do with what you said, brainwashing the troons to turn them against Phil. Shit, if only we knew the neighbor that calls Phil "Mister Isabel", he could record Phil's reaction to being called that. Phil probably shoots dude a dirty look, talks shit under his breath, within earshot of said neighbor. Neightbor politely tells Phil to "STFU before you get a boot permanently implanted into what used to be his large bowel", and Phil waddles his fatass back inside, only to post a heroic story about how he threatened to call "la migra" on his transmisogyisnt neighbor, so he can feel better about being told to STFU.

• Agree
Reactions: The Dude

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Shit, however did Phil figure out we are micro dosing Toren with lsd through his cheap vodka and then bombarding subliminal messages designed to trigger him into bouts of abusive rage?

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Phil even know what Mkultra is?? Scratch that, he doesnt need to because we already know it would have something to do with what you said, brainwashing the troons to turn them against Phil. Shit, if only we knew the neighbor that calls Phil "Mister Isabel", he could record Phil's reaction to being called that. Phil probably shoots dude a dirty look, talks shit under his breath, within earshot of said neighbor. Neightbor politely tells Phil to "STFU before you get a boot permanently implanted into what used to be his large bowel", and Phil waddles his fatass back inside, only to post a heroic story about how he threatened to call "la migra" on his transmisogyisnt neighbor, so he can feel better about being told to STFU.
Phil is too chicken-shit to even flash someone a dirty look, let alone mutter under his breath during a confrontation. He's likely like many Autists and tards where he blanks out like a deer caught in headlights whenever he's in a stressful situation, then tries not to cry as he waddles away. Then when he's in his safe space, he bounces and squeaks himself into calmness, then posts a bunch of bullshit lies on social media about how brave and badass he was so he can feel better about himself. But there is no way he is defending himself when his neighbor calls him Mister Isabel or when someone "misgenders" him. He is too afraid of being hurt if the situation escalates and things get physical.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
Shit, however did Phil figure out we are micro dosing Toren with lsd through his cheap vodka and then bombarding subliminal messages designed to trigger him into bouts of abusive rage?
nope, and Phil never discovered the true reason as to why we had toren commandeer his room from him either. Great job comrade toren.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino