Megathread Phil's Tumblr Update Megathread -

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
His attempts to look like a smart person who reads anything at all fails instantly the moment you remember these two videos:

He can get the very surface level stuff and slogans fine, but the moment you actually start to cover the ideology and get him to talk about it? Hahaha, he just loses the ability to articulate it because he's room temperature IQ larping at being a "radical" politico.
That interview will forever be hilarious to me. It's such a stark contrast between Phil talking about himself and stammering about the cisheteropatriarchy, and Rainbow Jesus who can actually talk about radical leftist politics. I bet he spotted Phil being interviewed from a distance and thought "Christ, look at that guy, I'd better get over there before they let him say anything."

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
He once had another gun, now permanently disassembled.
Wasn't that an airsoft gun though??? If you're speaking of the one that he took a selfie in front of the bathroom mirror with, after he went tarding to the gun range, I think that's the one to be proven a airsoft gun. Now, I think Phil has an old ass antique gun that is stripped down, and Phil has no idea how to put it back together, clean it, or get it in working order. He's to lazy and fat to be bothered looking up instructions on the internet.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't that an airsoft gun though??? If you're speaking of the one that he took a selfie in front of the bathroom mirror with, after he went tarding to the gun range, I think that's the one to be proven a airsoft gun. Now, I think Phil has an old ass antique gun that is stripped down, and Phil has no idea how to put it back together, clean it, or get it in working order. He's to lazy and fat to be bothered looking up instructions on the internet.
Well, it was about as effective as an airsoft gun. It only was capable of shooting blanks.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That interview will forever be hilarious to me. It's such a stark contrast between Phil talking about himself and stammering about the cisheteropatriarchy, and Rainbow Jesus who can actually talk about radical leftist politics. I bet he spotted Phil being interviewed from a distance and thought "Christ, look at that guy, I'd better get over there before they let him say anything."
It's the way Phil attempts to look so smug and dominant after every shaky, pointless and totally wrong answer he gives. As if he's seen people who actually know politics talking and has copied how they act, in the hope that looking like he knows what he's talking about will cover up for it being obvious he doesn't know a thing.

If Phil had been smarter, he'd have countered the question about Stalinism by stating that Stalin ran the USSR, not China, and so those figures have nothing to do with the subject they were talking about (Maoism and China - not that Mao was any better, but the interviewer wasn't talking about Mao). But he's an idiot, and allowed himself to be coralled into an easy win for the interviewer. Only a total fool would believe the very well researched and documented figures on the deaths under Stalin were lies and propaganda.

Sjws often scream about cultural appropriation. Phil needs to hear from some of the survivors of Mao. I'm sure they'll be enthralled to see this overfed, individualist, spoilt western man with his badly home-made red star beret and little red book, claiming that the years of horror they managed to get through didn't really happen.

I don't understand why so many troons and weirdos say they're communist. Communism is the absolute opposite of people who want to be individuals so very much. It's the last political idea they should be striving for. Like turkeys voting for Christmas, it's hilarious.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
......I really hope you were drunk or stoned when you posted this reply, bro.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
His attempts to look like a smart person who reads anything at all fails instantly the moment you remember these two videos:

He can get the very surface level stuff and slogans fine, but the moment you actually start to cover the ideology and get him to talk about it? Hahaha, he just loses the ability to articulate it because he's room temperature IQ larping at being a "radical" politico.
Abolish the Federal Reserve and reinstate the Gold Standard. Those are sure conservative beliefs, Philth. Even the Donald himself has espoused such thoughts.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why so many troons and weirdos say they're communist. Communism is the absolute opposite of people who want to be individuals so very much. It's the last political idea they should be striving for. Like turkeys voting for Christmas, it's hilarious.
It's because it's the "literally nothing is my fault" of political ideologies.

None of these asshats actually do anything with their lives - they're welfare leeches, trust fund kiddies, scam-artists, and tax cheats. From their perspective, Communism would be awesome, especially if it brought with them completely unfeasible horse-shit like UBI. They can't really move downward, so they'll happily support an ideology that drags everyone else down with them.

The humorous part, of course, is that these useless sacks would be the fucking first against the wall when the glorious Communist takeover is complete.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

None of these asshats actually do anything with their lives - they're welfare leeches, trust fund kiddies, scam-artists, and tax cheats. From their perspective, Communism would be awesome, especially if it brought with them completely unfeasible horse-shit like UBI. They can't really move downward, so they'll happily support an ideology that drags everyone else down with them.

The humorous part, of course, is that these useless sacks would be the fucking first against the wall when the glorious Communist takeover is complete.
Phil has wholeheartedly embraced the idea that capitalism must fall before he can do anything with his life, see also his rant at Kengle. Ditto Fire, for similar reasons.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net

My theory is that they only claim to hate capitalism because they see rich people on television all the time getting paid big bucks while doing nothing, and jealousy sinks in.

Granted, Hetalia’s version of Communism is all Phil knows.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Phil keeps talking about 'fighting' when all he does is hide at home and whimper; horrified that with each passing day nothing changes, his life still sucks and he has zero friends. He'll gladly join any group under the pretense that he'll make friends by proxy, blissfully unaware that no one respects him and he's a swollen, blistering ass polyp that ruins everything he touches.

I really hope he loses his apartment. The fallout might be enough for him to do something stupid and the end result is him getting the ever loving shit beat out of him.

Last edited:

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I really hope he loses his apartment. The fallout might be enough for him to do something stupid and the end result is him getting the ever loving shit beat out of him.
I hope he chimps out on his neighbor again, gets the shit beat out of him, then gets thrown out of his apartment, chimps out about that, gets the shit beat out of him again, and then goes to prison. Where he gets the shit beat out of him.

Hey, it could happen.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope he chimps out on his neighbor again, gets the shit beat out of him, then gets thrown out of his apartment, chimps out about that, gets the shit beat out of him again, and then goes to prison. Where he gets the shit beat out of him.

Hey, it could happen.
He'll fuck up at some point. His ego is bigger than his brain and his mouth writes checks his ass can't check. Sure so far he's been lucky but that shits gonna run out and when it does you can bet we'll get a 'the cis-patriarchy sent fash's to accost me. I killed them but not before they all raped and suckerpunched me at the same time. The police were gonna arrest me but then Antifa showed up and they ran so that'll teach those trans hating Proud Boys.'

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino