Orbiter Phil’s Weird Body... - Like, WTF? I’ve never seen anything like it.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can you be both "obese" but "not especially overweight"?
Fair point. They're both related to weight. I tend to differentiate between fat content and raw weight. That Bjorn Hafthor dude (the weightlifter who was in Game of Thrones) probably has a BMI that says he's obese/overweight, but he's obviously in much better shape than Phil.

daBonehead

"leave me alone dude i'm autistic"
kiwifarms.net
DSP is built like Mr. Potatohead, round body with skinny stick arms. His fat distribution is all fucked up for reasons that are, as others have said, due to his extremely poor diet along with zero exercise or even exposure to sunlight. The most disturbing thing about his body imo are his huge man tits. His breasts are probably as big as his Khet's.
(old pictures but still accurate to how he looks today, besides his face being more saggy)
dspmanboobs.png
dspmanboobs2.jpg

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Fair point. They're both related to weight. I tend to differentiate between fat content and raw weight. That Bjorn Hafthor dude (the weightlifter who was in Game of Thrones) probably has a BMI that says he's obese/overweight, but he's obviously in much better shape than Phil.
It's why BMI is a flawed measure. It works great for the average type person out there but those on the extremes like those with little muscle and lots of fat could be seen as being average. Or lots of muscle and little fat could be seen as being obese.

DarkDave is skinny fat or skinny obese because if he had some decent muscle underneath all that fat he'd be a lot larger. But I bet his BMI is still under 30 so he thinks he's healthy even though he eats like shit and Khet can't cook unless it's meat and potatoes.

Two Yum Yums

for my suppah
kiwifarms.net
Phil will have an extremely high body fat percentage, but despite this the number on the scale won't be abysmally high. This is because he's a sedentary shut-in who considers moving from one room to the other "running around". As a result he has atrophied, stick limbs attached to a giant blob of a body. The size of his bitch tits puts Wings to shame, and is the true indicator of what a fat fuck he is, as all the fat is stored on him centrally.

I'd go as far to say that Phil's just as much of a ticking timebomb as most death fats. He's almost certainly got a heart attack and/or stroke in his future due to how weak his heart is, and how clogged his arteries are. His midnight drunk burger orders will only accelerate that. He's rapidly reaching the age where his horrible lifestyle is going to catch up with him, and I can see a major health issue hitting before he is 45.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His body fat percentage is extremely high, and he has less muscle than my 75+ great aunts, but he's still probably under 200 pounds.
In his own telling he is about 200 pounds. Phil always, always lies to make himself look better even if the truth is totally harmless so I imagine it is closer to 210-220 and his recent claim to be "almost skinny" was code for "close to 200". The crazy thing is that even if that and his claim to be six feet tall were true, he'd be about 20 pounds overweight before accounting for ultra low muscle mass. He is that divorced from basic health information.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
He's definitely skinnyfat.

His diet is also quite bizarre, not so much what he eats but when. Sounds like he doesn't eat much for breakfast or lunch, but gorges at dinner time and has late night "snacks."
it's def unhealthy not to eat bfast. Eating late night is really bad plus he probably drinks gin with his late night meals. Also he super sedentary so he shouldn't be eating fast food really.

Funko Pops NFT collector

kiwifarms.net
I was looking at Phil photo that was taken when they found his cumsuming at the mall and I noticed those elbows are very dark, is there a chance he is either diabetic or pre-diabetic due to his shitty lifestyle?
f22pkpb (1).jpg

It's weird that somoene has black elbows like that and it's a symptom of diabetes. I googled it but I'm sure the cause is not too much exposure to the sun.

2021-09-17 18_11_16-black elbows diabetes - Google Search - Brave.png

Attachments

• f22pkpb (1).jpg
    f22pkpb (1).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 29

Third_World_Detractor

kiwifarms.net
I was looking at Phil photo that was taken when they found his cumsuming at the mall and I noticed those elbows are very dark, is there a chance he is either diabetic or pre-diabetic due to his shitty lifestyle?
View attachment 2546539

It's weird that somoene has black elbows like that and it's a symptom of diabetes. I googled it but I'm sure the cause is not too much exposure to the sun.

View attachment 2546550
Nah he just doesn't shower very often.

Cistern Rumbler

Sippin' on Gin and Cherry Juice
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2546539

View attachment 2546550

DSP has ashy elbows.