Orbiter Phil’s Weird Body... - Like, WTF? I’ve never seen anything like it.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
Honestly his feet do look pretty small for a guy who isn't short (maybe size 10?) but the picture you shared is absolutely due to the angle. If that were accurate, he'd have Asian lady feet.

View attachment 2659035
His proportions seem really weird. Maybe it's the bloat he's always had, maybe it's something else but he really does look like a slab of meat with four sticks on the corners. I can only imagine how bad it is now.

Cistern Rumbler

Sippin' on Gin and Cherry Juice
kiwifarms.net
His proportions seem really weird. Maybe it's the bloat he's always had, maybe it's something else but he really does look like a slab of meat with four sticks on the corners. I can only imagine how bad it is now.
That detractor Shinko Fleur recently said DSP is "built like a bag of sugar" which gave me a good fucking chuckle.

Corpun

kiwifarms.net
hzgoi6ojwww71.jpg

The best look we get at Phil is always from himself. Of I didn't know better I'd say he touched this up to make his goutee look better. Look at how pale that skin is and how creased it gets. This man is 39 going on 60 and looks like his has fat reserves on his face and his skin is stretching to cover it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmeckel

If you miss it, you must be blind!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2679085

The best look we get at Phil is always from himself. Of I didn't know better I'd say he touched this up to make his goutee look better. Look at how pale that skin is and how creased it gets. This man is 39 going on 60 and looks like his has fat reserves on his face and his skin is stretching to cover it.
"Share me"

There's no fucking way that Khet or Ja$per even got to smell anything from that package, other than the fumes from a gin-fueled cookie burp after wolfing down the whole thing.

Corpun

kiwifarms.net
"Share me"

There's no fucking way that Khet or Ja$per even got to smell anything from that package, other than the fumes from a gin-fueled cookie burp after wolfing down the whole thing.
Phil complained they were too chewy. Probably threw the whole thing down the trash afterwards and wasted a few more dollars. I forgot to mention his weird zits on his face that are either ingrown hairs or just zits, both of which suggest he doesn't groom himself often.

Schmeckel

kiwifarms.net
Phil complained they were too chewy. Probably threw the whole thing down the trash afterwards and wasted a few more dollars. I forgot to mention his weird zits on his face that are either ingrown hairs or just zits, both of which suggest he doesn't groom himself often.
Well, he apparently only showers a couple times a week, or something like that. Given how greasy he is, any surface he touches becomes instantly contaminated with stench. And that goddamn mole. Get that shit removed, Phil. You can't hide it in your patchy-ass goutee forever.

Corpun

kiwifarms.net
Well, he apparently only showers a couple times a week, or something like that. Given how greasy he is, any surface he touches becomes instantly contaminated with stench. And that goddamn mole. Get that shit removed, Phil. You can't hide it in your patchy-ass goutee forever.
I know CWC gets a lot of shit for his bad hygiene but Phil is somehow worse I think given that he isn't a turboautist like Chris who is under the deluded belief Axe bodyspray is a substitute for showers.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
I know CWC gets a lot of shit for his bad hygiene but Phil is somehow worse I think given that he isn't a turboautist like Chris who is under the deluded belief Axe bodyspray is a substitute for showers.
Big part of the reason I can't feel sorry for Phil is because of how much he just doesn't have any legit excuses for anything awful about him. He may be fairly autistic, but his problem is being so spoiled that he refuses to accept anything he doesn't like, to the point where his apparent dislike of bathing has resulted in him being sticky and gross most of the time.

If he wasn't such an asshole, maybe he would have somebody in his life who would intervene, but he wouldn't appreciate that anyway, because telling him he needs to change is at the top of his list of things to throw a tantrum over.

Corpun

kiwifarms.net
Big part of the reason I can't feel sorry for Phil is because of how much he just doesn't have any legit excuses for anything awful about him. He may be fairly autistic, but his problem is being so spoiled that he refuses to accept anything he doesn't like, to the point where his apparent dislike of bathing has resulted in him being sticky and gross most of the time.

If he wasn't such an asshole, maybe he would have somebody in his life who would intervene, but he wouldn't appreciate that anyway, because telling him he needs to change is at the top of his list of things to throw a tantrum over.
Yeah, I've always been able to have some amount of pity for Chris even with this incest saga just because of how shitty his life was from the start. Guy had no chances, more so when he got enablers and the extremely toxic trolls who were worse people than himself.

Phil on the other hand has comparatively had everything handed to him on a silver platter and he just simply refuses to adapt in any way to make his life slightly better. Both are pieces of shit but Phil is far shittier than Chris ever could be simply because Phil should be a functioning human being, whereas Chris is someone who would've needed years of therapy and likely an aid to be normal.

hlp7c1e0l4x71.jpg
Maybe it's just shadows but there are some weird stains on the new chair along the shoulders. What the fuck does he sweat, dirt?

phil.JPGphilb.JPG

The dots on his forehead are back as well, and you can tell his goutee isn't the only thing going bald.

x8igwk1ya7x71.png

Is this a man nearing his 40s or a child pretending to be a 40 year old man?

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
Is this a man nearing his 40s or a child pretending to be a 40 year old man?
Both.
Maybe it's just shadows but there are some weird stains on the new chair along the shoulders. What the fuck does he sweat, dirt?
Hard to say for sure that it's stains, but he only bathes twice a week, so even if there aren't any now, it's only a matter of time.

Sometimes I wonder why he reveals such embarrassing information, but then I remember his spoiled nature, and realize that any time he doesn't have enough forewarning of being made fun of, his brain will insist on running his mouth on and on as if it shouldn't cost him anything, ever, no matter how many times it has been proven wrong. Look how long it took for TIHYDP to make him start dodging games. He's a slower learner than a fucking insect.

Corpun

kiwifarms.net
Hard to say for sure that it's stains, but he only bathes twice a week, so even if there aren't any now, it's only a matter of time.

Sometimes I wonder why he reveals such embarrassing information, but then I remember his spoiled nature, and realize that any time he doesn't have enough forewarning of being made fun of, his brain will insist on running his mouth on and on as if it shouldn't cost him anything, ever, no matter how many times it has been proven wrong. Look how long it took for TIHYDP to make him start dodging games. He's a slower learner than a fucking insect.
I find it a shame he isn't as revealing with information as Chris is. I'd love to see what his childhood really was like and what his 'business' degree really is. I know degrees don't mean you are intelligent, just look at slimeball lawyers for example, but I refuse to believe Phil is some super intelligent man with business sense he touts himself in. I'm willing to bet the degree is in sales or some shit.

Schmeckel

kiwifarms.net
I find it a shame he isn't as revealing with information as Chris is. I'd love to see what his childhood really was like and what his 'business' degree really is. I know degrees don't mean you are intelligent, just look at slimeball lawyers for example, but I refuse to believe Phil is some super intelligent man with business sense he touts himself in. I'm willing to bet the degree is in sales or some shit.
His degree was apparently in finance. Which means he showed up to enough classes, had a pulse, and did the bare minimum. The Burnell way.

Corpun

kiwifarms.net
His degree was apparently in finance. Which means he showed up to enough classes, had a pulse, and did the bare minimum. The Burnell way.
Considering his ego I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow thinks his financial situation and habits are fine because of that.

Schmeckel

kiwifarms.net
Considering his ego I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow thinks his financial situation and habits are fine because of that.
While I can't point to any particular shtreem or video, I know he's talked down to paypigs saying that he's got a business degree and that he knows how businesses are ran properly. Hell, any time he tries to punch up to major corporations that have a slip up, he will sometimes cite having a business degree as him knowing more than they do and that he could run their business better. His ego enters any room 15 minutes before he does.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
While I can't point to any particular shtreem or video, I know he's talked down to paypigs saying that he's got a business degree and that he knows how businesses are ran properly. Hell, any time he tries to punch up to major corporations that have a slip up, he will sometimes cite having a business degree as him knowing more than they do and that he could run their business better. His ego enters any room 15 minutes before he does.

Since 2010. He never evolves

You see??

Trusted member of The Patriarchy
kiwifarms.net
It makes me wince looking at him. His poor body must be screaming in pain with how much inflammation it has from the copious amount of grain alcohol and sugar+simple carbs he consumes. His skin looks paper thin and I'm sure his circulation is incredibly bad as well considering his diet but also because he doesn't work out. I doubt he takes anything for his gut health and on top of that alcohol destroys your good bacteria from your stomach to your intestines so I can only imagine how bad his stools are.

But anyway the body usually has tells of whats going on inside and if you put him side by side someone his age who works out and eats healthy like eats dark leafy greens and doesn't imbibe in drink too often and eats healthy fats and gets their needed amount of water daily and sun etc etc its night and day. He's going to have a heart attack or go into diabetic shock live on stream one of these days. As much as I don't like the guy it's still really sad to see someone mistreat their body in that way and there's no WAY he feels good. Probably one of the reasons he gets mad so easily.