Phoenix Singer / Phoenix Alexander Miguel Furlowe / Aydes Bandeeto - Trans liberal meme come to life, running for student council, spits on people for disagreeing

Yellow Yam Scam

so stinkin cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1460899554213.jpg

So uh...yeah...

The name Phoenix Singer has been popping up here for awhile but I didn't think she quite deserved a thread until today. Here's why:

Pheonix is wearing the red bandana and spits on the Trump supporter at 1:17. As if that wasn't bad enough, she proceeds to try to bait the man into hitting her while yelling "I'm a tranny! Hit a woman! Hit a woman!"

1460902118713.jpg

1460898444080.jpg

She is also running for student council at PSU.

1460898668716.png

As I'm sure you could guess, she is an e-begger who can't even be bothered to pretend like she has anything worth providing unlike other members of the Ratking.

upload_2016-4-17_16-16-9.png

In addition, our @EyeWasATeenageMallgoth, aka Skarrlett Heather Krow, another member of the Portland FTM community as accused Pheonix of sexual assault. In her words:
upload_2016-4-17_16-20-13.png

More to come soon.
(/pol/'s coverage: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/71213627/the-masked-tranny-who-spit-on-a-trump-supporter)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/phoenixsingerpdx
Twitter: https://twitter.com/phoenixsinger
Birth certificate:
1460904813720.jpg

Her fiance is a mountain of a woman called Olivia Olivia. I suspect she is also a bit of a cow but I can't be sure quite yet.

upload_2016-4-17_16-26-36.png

Twitter: https://twitter.com/writeswrongs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliva.olivia73

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pheonix is wearing the red bandana and spits on the Trump supporter at 1:17. As if that wasn't bad enough, she proceeds to try to bait the man into hitting her while yelling "I'm a tranny! Hit a woman! Hit a woman!"
Garbage like this deserves to be hit.

Also, not that I really need to point this out, but it's assault to spit on someone.

dacote

kiwifarms.net
That is not a woman born in a male body, whatever the fuck that even means. That is a dude pretending to be a tranny to get away with shit and score oppression points.

It has taken me this long but I'm finally starting to understand the problem with SJWs.

Yellow Yam Scam

so stinkin cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is Phoenix's OKCupid, where they claim to be "anti-work", which probably explains why they're having a hard time finding a job and need to resort to ebegging.

That is not a woman born in a male body, whatever the fuck that even means. That is a dude pretending to be a tranny to get away with shit and score oppression points.

It has taken me this long but I'm finally starting to understand the problem with SJWs.
That was actually what spurred me onto make the title, other than the fact that shit is about to hit the fan for this goof and it'll be fun to watch. I'm pretty cool with the trans community at large and this dummy is just taking advantage of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THANK YOU. And with this, I'm going to be labeled as "truscum" to this cunt and their asspatters.
Truscum da best scum. :biggrin:

Anyway, who wants to bet that even if Phoenix Singer is part Native American, the tribe they descended from didn't even have the two-spirit concept?

Yellow Yam Scam

so stinkin cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Truscum da best scum. :biggrin:

Anyway, who wants to bet that even if Phoenix Singer is part Native American, the tribe they descended from didn't even have the two-spirit concept?
Actually...it apperas that Phoenix doesn't really have much of a clue about her ethnicity. This was written by her according to my SOURCES (i.e some guy who knew her) but no screenshots exist, unfortunately: '

Also I've quoted it below but it came out as a massive textwall, lel.

Phoenix Singer said:
In Memory of my Real Biological Father, Jason Furlow, a family I never knew, or How I discovered my Mom is a Compulsive Liar
August 2011
Father
If you see this, please, read all of this and share this so people know the truth, that he may get justice in death.
How would you feel if everything you thought you knew wasn't true? Well, I just found out that I'm not Cherokee and white, but Latino - Panamanian and white, not ethnically Jewish but adopted by a Jewish man, that my biological father was not the man I knew to be my father, and my mother not the person I thought she was – she's actually a compulsive liar and hid this all from me. Came up with a few lies to cover it up too.
I struggled with how I would open this post up, how I would describe what happened to me and what the title would be. I toyed around with "It Happened to Me: My Mother is a Narcissist," something about the Biblical story of Exodus, feelings of diaspora, the significance of names, or the tyrannical history of the notion of 'discovery' but I didn't get very far with any of those. This is really about 'all of the above.'
As you might have already guessed, this is a post about discovering who my actual biological father is. If you've known me this might be a bit shocking – isn't your father Jonathan Singer, an American Ashkenazi Jew, Reform, descendant of Russian Jewish immigrants, and didn't he father you in the early 90's? Wasn't he dating your mom at the time? Well, I recently learned that none of that was true.
Jonathan Singer was definitely my dad and he raised me. My mom told me that I was his biological child. But she knew this wasn't true. From what I learned, my mom and my adopted father didn't even begin dating until after I was born. My mom hid who my real father was from me on purpose. I never got to meet him, or know who he was. Maybe she originally had reason to avoid him. Even his friends admitted that when he was in a manic phase he could be scary. She had no reason to hide who he was however and especially not when I turned 18.
Jason Furlow was the child of a Panamanian-American and a white American living in the States. He was descended from the Indigenous peoples of the region, and had family who live in Panama as well. He was dating my mother for a large part of his high school experience and in 2011, he died of an infection that he most likely could have survived but he also was HIV positive. He died shortly after I turned 18, after I graduated high school, and without ever having a real relationship to me. He probably died believing I hated him. Through this process I also discovered what the name my father actually gave me was – Phoenix Miguel Furlow.
'Furlow' was a name, even before I knew he was my father, I was familiar with. When I had to get a state ID card shortly before turning 18, my mom told me she didn't put my “real” father's name on the birth certificate, but Jason Furlow's. I knew next to nothing about Jason Furlow other than this weird story: "your father [Jonathan Singer] was being a piece of shit and I didn't think he was going to be around and I was young and upset and I had this friend who I thought was going to die of AIDs [Jason Furlow] and I wanted him to have something before he died. so i put Jason Furlow's last name on your birth certificate and that's why you, at 18 years of age, have to legally change your last name." since I'd only ever known of him as my mom's gay ex-friend who went 'crazy' and began stalking my mom, why would I disbelieve this bizarre story? I was so brainwashed that I believed her and had my name changed from Phoenix Furlow to Phoenix Singer.
I know now that's why it must have upset her, all these years me being just as flamboyant and effeminate and gender non-conforming as he was. It's because I reminded her of him. My personality, my gender breaking, my fluid sexuality, my love for intellectual pursuits, all reminded my parents of the man they wanted to hide from me. My parents are not intellectuals. They are anti-intellectual. They are gender conforming and rigid. Their household was set up in a way Daniel Boyarin, Jewish academic, would describe as a Jewish house in terms of gender dynamics – so misogynist and patriarchal. None of that was me. Maybe that's why they don't care I'm gone from their lives.
It's only in coming out and living my life authentically, building relationships with people like me, whether they're gay men, lesbians or other trans women or other gender fucked people, that I've felt happy and comfortable. But every step of the way my mom has made sure I doubted myself, felt uncomfortable and unsure of my own confidence, my own self-assurance. Only being away from her and being on hormone replacement therapy have I found peace.
I want to make this very clear: my mom wasn't the best mom. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up because I wasn't really allowed to. I was isolated and alone and forced to live a life of closeted hell by a supposedly liberal gay friendly mother. My sisters live in total ignorance, living in filth, barely able to read or write, at grade levels so far below where they should be at their ages. And the crux of this: she's lied to all my life about everything I thought I knew about myself. I know she's telling those same lies to my sisters, and probably new lies in my absence about why I cut them off.
It's only been through creating these relationships outside of my family that I've been able to understand how deep it all was. It's only been through creating friends who are also Jewish, Native, gay, that I've realized that what she's been telling me hasn't been true at all.
I broke off contact with my mom for many reasons. Her constant denial of my reality, of the possibility that she has not an eldest son but an eldest daughter was something that I've struggled with for a couple of years now. And I've always wanted to escape that. I would hide my clothes so she wouldn't see what I was wearing that day and at school, be with my real family - my chosen family that is, of the people who may have faced worse family rejection but still knew that what my mom was doing wasn't right.
But that's not the main reason I cut her off. Just the reason I ran away from them. My mom all my life has told me I'm Cherokee. She pushed me into Native communities after isolating me my entire childhood and made me believe that was my home. In a way, it was, just not in the way she told me it was. I had close friends asking why I didn't have my own tribal information on me. And I thought 'yes why don't I have that? why have I never seen a blood quantum card or a tribal registration card or even a BIA number?' They helped me get the courage to stand up for myself and ask my mom for them. They didn't think I was the liar, that she was. These friends love me and they hated seeing what I had to live through as a trans woman living in that house. Well, my mom was avoidant.
She began telling me these outrageous stories about how the Eastern Cherokee nation didn't have tribal registration cards anymore. That they somehow defied the United States government, violated US law, and seemed to have gotten away with it without even rousing up the news. Frankly, I don't know if she or I am Cherokee. Maybe we are. But I know she was lying about how tribal registration works for them. I looked into it. The Eastern Cherokee, just like every other tribal nation recognized by US law, has to document and give documentation to all enrolled members. I kept pressing because this just wasn't true what she was telling me and my other Native friends agreed. They thought it ridiculous and an obvious lie.
To be honest, one of the other reasons was because my parents are racist. My mom my entire life has told me complete falsehoods about the Palestinian people and why she supports the Israeli state, as someone married to a Jewish man. Regardless of who my biological father is, I'm Jewish, and always have been. I'm even converting to formally declare my dedication to the faith and the community but I also know this one thing. What is happening in occupied Palestine is disgusting and it is being done falsely in my name as a Jew. I do not consent to this. I especially did not consent to having Zionist parents who have told me that the Palestinians are just violent barbaric savages, as if they weren't even human beings.
The final straw was my sister, who at 12 years of age, barely literate, only has one friend to her name, was forced - no forced is harsh wording actually, she, like I, was brainwashed to accept this kind of behavior, to have a birthday party with my grandparents - who even my mom knows to be abusive and racist. I don't want Eden's childhood stolen from her like it was from me and Serenity. She should have had a birthday with friends her age, just like I should have had. I refused to go, and since she wasn't going to be honest with me about any tribal information, I wasn't willing to talk to her, someone who has so brutally attempted to force me into the closet - even suggesting when I first came out to her, that maybe I was just depressed and if I got some mental help I would reconsider. It's been 3 years and I've not reconsidered, and yet she still treats me this way. I've gone through the medical system to get my hormones and validate what shouldn't need to be validated, and it doesn't matter to her.
I decided not talk to her again until she can stop treating me like I'm the dead son she could never have and started treating me like the daughter that's alive and she's always had. The moment I came out to her, she treated me like a cancer patient. I'm not dying. Your son is not dying because you don't have a son. You have three daughters, and I'm your oldest one.
But even if she did start treating me like her daughter I wouldn't want to be her daughter considering how she's raised my sisters. They live in total isolation, they're practically illiterate, they have next to no friends their own age and they aren't being given an education. Like at all. They know next to nothing. They are being sheltered from the world.
They aren't allowed to be girls, to be children. They're completely dependent on her and dad. And I guess that's how she wants it. So they never leave like I did. They deserve better. They deserve not to have a coward dad who actually lets them be Jewish and have Bat Mitzvahs with girls their own age. But she and my adopted father stripped them of any community, of even being able to identify with one. They've stripped them of a meaningful childhood. Just like they stripped me of one.
I would have loved to have gone to Hebrew school and have been taught another language. I would have loved to have had friends and not be socially inept as an adult. I would have loved to have a better understanding of the world free and uncolored by their prejudices. She made us fear the world and not want to have friends our own age. She prevented us from even thinking of leaving and I tried for years until I could finally escape, hearing her attempt to tug me back each time. She stripped us of any acculturation or community. She treats my sisters like they're helpless and tell them the world is big and scary and that no one is ever going to love them as much as she does. She keeps them far under educated for their ages, they don't even know basic geography. She treated me like a servant. I do not live there and there is no reason why my sisters can't be taught to keep a clean household. But there was so much that she didn't even have other people teach us. I don't even know how to make most basic meals and I've had to be taught by my fiance and my friends so I can survive on my own. Everything she has done has only served to enthrall us to her forever.
What I would give to have a mother that acknowledges my fiancee as the woman I love and congratulated our union. What I would give to have a mother that loved me as her eldest daughter, who didn't mock what I was wearing in front of me and treated me as the beautiful woman I am. What I would give for a mother who taught me to live by myself, to have the skills to exist beyond her house. What I would give for a mother who taught me multiple languages, including my own people's language. What I would give for a mother who let me have a Bar Mitzvah as a child and a Bat Mitzvah as an adult. What I would give for a mother who didn't have me fearing the world and taught my sisters to be young, intelligent women. But since I will never have that I will count it among the many losses of having been born to Angel Singer.

1. All this time there was a person who loved me – who was like me, who would have accepted and cherished me. And I never got to know him. He died thinking, knowing I hated him. I never got to say 'I love you,' never got to be with a family I never knew existed. I wish things could have been different. I wish I could have been loved.
RAW Paste Data
In Memory of my Real Biological Father, Jason Furlow, a family I never knew, or How I discovered my Mom is a Compulsive Liar August 2011 Father If you see this, please, read all of this and share this so people know the truth, that he may get justice in death. How would you feel if everything you thought you knew wasn't true? Well, I just found out that I'm not Cherokee and white, but Latino - Panamanian and white, not ethnically Jewish but adopted by a Jewish man, that my biological father was not the man I knew to be my father, and my mother not the person I thought she was – she's actually a compulsive liar and hid this all from me. Came up with a few lies to cover it up too. I struggled with how I would open this post up, how I would describe what happened to me and what the title would be. I toyed around with "It Happened to Me: My Mother is a Narcissist," something about the Biblical story of Exodus, feelings of diaspora, the significance of names, or the tyrannical history of the notion of 'discovery' but I didn't get very far with any of those. This is really about 'all of the above.' As you might have already guessed, this is a post about discovering who my actual biological father is. If you've known me this might be a bit shocking – isn't your father Jonathan Singer, an American Ashkenazi Jew, Reform, descendant of Russian Jewish immigrants, and didn't he father you in the early 90's? Wasn't he dating your mom at the time? Well, I recently learned that none of that was true. Jonathan Singer was definitely my dad and he raised me. My mom told me that I was his biological child. But she knew this wasn't true. From what I learned, my mom and my adopted father didn't even begin dating until after I was born. My mom hid who my real father was from me on purpose. I never got to meet him, or know who he was. Maybe she originally had reason to avoid him. Even his friends admitted that when he was in a manic phase he could be scary. She had no reason to hide who he was however and especially not when I turned 18. Jason Furlow was the child of a Panamanian-American and a white American living in the States. He was descended from the Indigenous peoples of the region, and had family who live in Panama as well. He was dating my mother for a large part of his high school experience and in 2011, he died of an infection that he most likely could have survived but he also was HIV positive. He died shortly after I turned 18, after I graduated high school, and without ever having a real relationship to me. He probably died believing I hated him. Through this process I also discovered what the name my father actually gave me was – Phoenix Miguel Furlow. 'Furlow' was a name, even before I knew he was my father, I was familiar with. When I had to get a state ID card shortly before turning 18, my mom told me she didn't put my “real” father's name on the birth certificate, but Jason Furlow's. I knew next to nothing about Jason Furlow other than this weird story: "your father [Jonathan Singer] was being a piece of shit and I didn't think he was going to be around and I was young and upset and I had this friend who I thought was going to die of AIDs [Jason Furlow] and I wanted him to have something before he died. so i put Jason Furlow's last name on your birth certificate and that's why you, at 18 years of age, have to legally change your last name." since I'd only ever known of him as my mom's gay ex-friend who went 'crazy' and began stalking my mom, why would I disbelieve this bizarre story? I was so brainwashed that I believed her and had my name changed from Phoenix Furlow to Phoenix Singer. I know now that's why it must have upset her, all these years me being just as flamboyant and effeminate and gender non-conforming as he was. It's because I reminded her of him. My personality, my gender breaking, my fluid sexuality, my love for intellectual pursuits, all reminded my parents of the man they wanted to hide from me. My parents are not intellectuals. They are anti-intellectual. They are gender conforming and rigid. Their household was set up in a way Daniel Boyarin, Jewish academic, would describe as a Jewish house in terms of gender dynamics – so misogynist and patriarchal. None of that was me. Maybe that's why they don't care I'm gone from their lives. It's only in coming out and living my life authentically, building relationships with people like me, whether they're gay men, lesbians or other trans women or other gender fucked people, that I've felt happy and comfortable. But every step of the way my mom has made sure I doubted myself, felt uncomfortable and unsure of my own confidence, my own self-assurance. Only being away from her and being on hormone replacement therapy have I found peace. I want to make this very clear: my mom wasn't the best mom. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up because I wasn't really allowed to. I was isolated and alone and forced to live a life of closeted hell by a supposedly liberal gay friendly mother. My sisters live in total ignorance, living in filth, barely able to read or write, at grade levels so far below where they should be at their ages. And the crux of this: she's lied to all my life about everything I thought I knew about myself. I know she's telling those same lies to my sisters, and probably new lies in my absence about why I cut them off. It's only been through creating these relationships outside of my family that I've been able to understand how deep it all was. It's only been through creating friends who are also Jewish, Native, gay, that I've realized that what she's been telling me hasn't been true at all. I broke off contact with my mom for many reasons. Her constant denial of my reality, of the possibility that she has not an eldest son but an eldest daughter was something that I've struggled with for a couple of years now. And I've always wanted to escape that. I would hide my clothes so she wouldn't see what I was wearing that day and at school, be with my real family - my chosen family that is, of the people who may have faced worse family rejection but still knew that what my mom was doing wasn't right. But that's not the main reason I cut her off. Just the reason I ran away from them. My mom all my life has told me I'm Cherokee. She pushed me into Native communities after isolating me my entire childhood and made me believe that was my home. In a way, it was, just not in the way she told me it was. I had close friends asking why I didn't have my own tribal information on me. And I thought 'yes why don't I have that? why have I never seen a blood quantum card or a tribal registration card or even a BIA number?' They helped me get the courage to stand up for myself and ask my mom for them. They didn't think I was the liar, that she was. These friends love me and they hated seeing what I had to live through as a trans woman living in that house. Well, my mom was avoidant. She began telling me these outrageous stories about how the Eastern Cherokee nation didn't have tribal registration cards anymore. That they somehow defied the United States government, violated US law, and seemed to have gotten away with it without even rousing up the news. Frankly, I don't know if she or I am Cherokee. Maybe we are. But I know she was lying about how tribal registration works for them. I looked into it. The Eastern Cherokee, just like every other tribal nation recognized by US law, has to document and give documentation to all enrolled members. I kept pressing because this just wasn't true what she was telling me and my other Native friends agreed. They thought it ridiculous and an obvious lie. To be honest, one of the other reasons was because my parents are racist. My mom my entire life has told me complete falsehoods about the Palestinian people and why she supports the Israeli state, as someone married to a Jewish man. Regardless of who my biological father is, I'm Jewish, and always have been. I'm even converting to formally declare my dedication to the faith and the community but I also know this one thing. What is happening in occupied Palestine is disgusting and it is being done falsely in my name as a Jew. I do not consent to this. I especially did not consent to having Zionist parents who have told me that the Palestinians are just violent barbaric savages, as if they weren't even human beings. The final straw was my sister, who at 12 years of age, barely literate, only has one friend to her name, was forced - no forced is harsh wording actually, she, like I, was brainwashed to accept this kind of behavior, to have a birthday party with my grandparents - who even my mom knows to be abusive and racist. I don't want Eden's childhood stolen from her like it was from me and Serenity. She should have had a birthday with friends her age, just like I should have had. I refused to go, and since she wasn't going to be honest with me about any tribal information, I wasn't willing to talk to her, someone who has so brutally attempted to force me into the closet - even suggesting when I first came out to her, that maybe I was just depressed and if I got some mental help I would reconsider. It's been 3 years and I've not reconsidered, and yet she still treats me this way. I've gone through the medical system to get my hormones and validate what shouldn't need to be validated, and it doesn't matter to her. I decided not talk to her again until she can stop treating me like I'm the dead son she could never have and started treating me like the daughter that's alive and she's always had. The moment I came out to her, she treated me like a cancer patient. I'm not dying. Your son is not dying because you don't have a son. You have three daughters, and I'm your oldest one. But even if she did start treating me like her daughter I wouldn't want to be her daughter considering how she's raised my sisters. They live in total isolation, they're practically illiterate, they have next to no friends their own age and they aren't being given an education. Like at all. They know next to nothing. They are being sheltered from the world. They aren't allowed to be girls, to be children. They're completely dependent on her and dad. And I guess that's how she wants it. So they never leave like I did. They deserve better. They deserve not to have a coward dad who actually lets them be Jewish and have Bat Mitzvahs with girls their own age. But she and my adopted father stripped them of any community, of even being able to identify with one. They've stripped them of a meaningful childhood. Just like they stripped me of one. I would have loved to have gone to Hebrew school and have been taught another language. I would have loved to have had friends and not be socially inept as an adult. I would have loved to have a better understanding of the world free and uncolored by their prejudices. She made us fear the world and not want to have friends our own age. She prevented us from even thinking of leaving and I tried for years until I could finally escape, hearing her attempt to tug me back each time. She stripped us of any acculturation or community. She treats my sisters like they're helpless and tell them the world is big and scary and that no one is ever going to love them as much as she does. She keeps them far under educated for their ages, they don't even know basic geography. She treated me like a servant. I do not live there and there is no reason why my sisters can't be taught to keep a clean household. But there was so much that she didn't even have other people teach us. I don't even know how to make most basic meals and I've had to be taught by my fiance and my friends so I can survive on my own. Everything she has done has only served to enthrall us to her forever. What I would give to have a mother that acknowledges my fiancee as the woman I love and congratulated our union. What I would give to have a mother that loved me as her eldest daughter, who didn't mock what I was wearing in front of me and treated me as the beautiful woman I am. What I would give for a mother who taught me to live by myself, to have the skills to exist beyond her house. What I would give for a mother who taught me multiple languages, including my own people's language. What I would give for a mother who let me have a Bar Mitzvah as a child and a Bat Mitzvah as an adult. What I would give for a mother who didn't have me fearing the world and taught my sisters to be young, intelligent women. But since I will never have that I will count it among the many losses of having been born to Angel Singer. All this time there was a person who loved me – who was like me, who would have accepted and cherished me. And I never got to know him. He died thinking, knowing I hated him. I never got to say 'I love you,' never got to be with a family I never knew existed. I wish things could have been different. I wish I could have been loved.

EyeWasATeenageMallgoth

TRAITOR!
kiwifarms.net
Portland, huh?
What are the odds of this... creature and Philthy/ADF eventually crossing paths?
I wouldn't be surprised if they did. When my fiancé and I fell for stinky's suicide scam back in August, I'd informed them about what Phoenix was about and up to. Then when ADF tried to get Erin & I banned from In Other Words (which we've never stepped foot in), in that post was mentioned how I'm apparently "anti-indigenous" which I'm willing to bet is related to my shitlisting of Phoenix.

DerSandstrom

Gendergaseous Peter-pansexual
kiwifarms.net
I gotta say, Alex Jones's YT channel has been unearthing some quality cows as of late. First AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck, now this subhuman pile of trash (regardless of whatever gender of the week he/she is).

The dude could build the Great Wall on the border with his massive text diatribes and ramblings alone.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino