Photoreal Roman Emperor project - Why does Elagabalus look like a hapa?

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
1595992868421.png

Septimius Severus is going to trigger the libs for sure, because they keep running the narrative that he was "DA FIRST AFRICAN EMPEROR. DAS RITE, WE WUZ EMPERORS AND SHIET!"

Also, he would have thought of himself as a Roman, not as African as 'murican blacks insist on injecting.

1595993136291.png

Same with Macrinus. They were both born in North Africa but at that time, it was just another Roman province. Back then, color and prejudice weren't linked -- unlike racism and idpol today.

1595993210417.png
1595993247431.png

Rome was unique in the ancient world for its inclusive citizenship. In the past, a city-state like Sparta might have conquered a people and enslaved or slaughtered them all. Rome, on the other hand, blew ancient people's minds by assimilating or even naturalizing the conquered. The ancient Romans didn't even force conquered peoples to give up their own languages or customs. So the Romans having at least 2 emperors hailing from the African provinces, wasn't all that unusual.

Whether they were good or bad emperors, that's another topic entirely.

Edit: a bit more info on Septimius.

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and the common folk of Roman Africa were basically Berbers, which have many European features like fair hair, blue eyes, light complexion, etc. The Arab admixture didn't even occur until the Muslim conquest. Not many if any black Subsaharans in Roman Africa, I imagine. Would have been very difficult to survive a crossing of the Sahara in those times.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
and the common folk of Roman Africa were basically Berbers, which have many European features like fair hair, blue eyes, light complexion, etc. The Arab admixture didn't even occur until the Muslim conquest. Not many if any black Subsaharans in Roman Africa, I imagine. Would have been very difficult to survive a crossing of the Sahara in those times.
Also, Septimius was mentored by Marcus Aurelius, so if he could, he'd DESTROY the libs with facts and logic.

1595994561555.png

But in all seriousness, he was mentored by one of the greats so that was impressive already.

Caracalla, on the other hand...

1595994662343.png

You can even tell on the marble that he had very curly hair so you know for sure that he was mixed-race but still, just another Roman emperor like the others -- but Caracalla would murder the libs for being a bunch of plebs not serving him lobster.

Then proceed to destroy Alexandria for making fun of his dead brother.

1595994878759.png

That bust is brilliant, the way the sculptor captured the scowl on his face. :story:

ABSOLUTE DISDAIN FOR PLEBS.

Last edited:

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile,

View attachment 1480936

View attachment 1480931

View attachment 1480932

View attachment 1480934

I wonder what Varg will have to say about this...

:thinking:

Also,

View attachment 1480943

Dropping truth bombs for millennia to come. Absolutely based.
Marcus Aurelius looks like he's about to drop the sickest anti-industrialist manifesto since 1996.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
Which is funny, because Northern Europeans were widely considered by other Europeans to be complete savages.
He'd take that as a compliment. Varg thinks civilization is essentially a crutch for degenerate mixed-race people, the Hyperboreans were Neanderthals, autism is proof you have mostly Neanderthal DNA (and are thus pure White), and that pagans were in fact enlightened spiritual atheists who didn't believe their gods really existed, and that genuine religious belief is a mixed-race degenerate low-IQ thing. His source for all of this is memories from his past lives.
Of course, that's what he believes this week. His actual beliefs are, more simply "whatever justifies me being a welfare leech on the French government while yelling gamer words a lot".

Liber Pater

#FreeUnzReview
kiwifarms.net
Maximus Thrax looks like a more Chad version ot George Clooney and Vespasian looks like LBJ.
Maximus Thrax was actually a Chad, though. Not necessarily a great emperor, but definitely a Chad. An (allegedly) 8.5 ft tall Chad.

Last edited:

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd take that as a compliment. Varg thinks civilization is essentially a crutch for degenerate mixed-race people, the Hyperboreans were Neanderthals, autism is proof you have mostly Neanderthal DNA (and are thus pure White), and that pagans were in fact enlightened spiritual atheists who didn't believe their gods really existed, and that genuine religious belief is a mixed-race degenerate low-IQ thing. His source for all of this is memories from his past lives.
Of course, that's what he believes this week. His actual beliefs are, more simply "whatever justifies me being a welfare leech on the French government while yelling gamer words a lot".
If he believes that shit he wouldn't have lasted even one day as a Viking.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1480909

View attachment 1480911

Daily reminder that Hadrian was extremely based and redpilled.

If you haven't, watch Dovahhatty's videos on Roman history, they're as insightful as they are fucking hilarious.

Dovahatty's humour is trash, it's just "everyone i like is a chad and everyone i don't like is a virgin." and why did these historical figures do these actions? "they were just motivated by evil!". He also apparently defended lolicon on his discord. He's a discord faggot and full of himself

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Dovahatty's humour is trash, it's just "everyone i like is a chad and everyone i don't like is a virgin." and why did these historical figures do these actions? "they were just motivated by evil!". He also apparently defended lolicon on his discord. He's a discord faggot and full of himself
Filthy g*rmanic barbarian spotted. Cope, seethe and dilate.

1583278079547.jpg

As for his stance on loli, eh... I had no idea. Never said I liked the guy, just that I've found those videos pretty damn funny.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dovahatty's humour is trash, it's just "everyone i like is a chad and everyone i don't like is a virgin." and why did these historical figures do these actions? "they were just motivated by evil!".
thatsthejoke.jpg

All his videos are from the ironic perspective of the Romans. Christians are evil, "barbarians" are evil, traitors to the empire are evil, etc. There's a bit of actual history in there, of course, but he's pretty open about making shit up sometimes when it's funnier, because they're comedy videos first and foremost. "Unbiased History" is clearly a joke title.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Varg has an extreme hate boner for Romans.
He's eternally seething because the Romans and Greeks were mutts but had built long lasting empires, leaps and bounds larger than anything that existed in Scandinavia or northern Europe at the time. It was just a bunch of tribes living in shacks, quarreling among each other until the Romans came in.

He can't name 5 viking philosophers, while we can name -at least- 5 Roman and/or Greek philosophers.
He can't point to 5 viking buildings, while we can find lots of remains of Roman and/or Greek structures.

Then there's the topic of Christianity, which he says it's nothing but a J*wish sect in essence.

1596085914773.png

Fact is, Varg has no fucking knowledge about the things he talks about, when in comes to Christianity at least. If you ask him which books has he read on the subject or which authors does he know about, I doubt we'll see much more than the usual idiots like Dawkins and Hitchens. If you want to discuss against Christianity, then at least read actual intelligent atheist authors such as Graham Oppy or William Rowe.

If you put Varg face to face with someone like William Lane Craig or Alexander Pruss to debate about religion, it wouldn't even be considered a debate at all...

1596086289817.png

Also, if we are to measure him through his unreasonable standards, there's plenty of dudes out there with actual blonde hair, not dirty blonde like he is, so there's a bit of mutt blood in you... (((Varg))).

Last edited:

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
He's eternally seething because the Romans and Greeks were mutts but had built long lasting empires, leaps and bounds larger than anything that existed in Scandinavia or northern Europe at the time. It was just a bunch of tribes living in shacks, quarreling among each other until the Romans came in.

He can't name 5 viking philosophers, while we can name -at least- 5 Roman and/or Greek philosophers.
He can't point to 5 viking buildings, while we can find lots of remains of Roman and/or Greek structures.

Then there's the topic of Christianity, which he says it's nothing but a J*wish sect in essence.

View attachment 1483256

Fact is, Varg has no fucking knowledge about the things he talks about, when in comes to Christianity at least. If you ask him which books has he read on the subject or which authors does he know about, I doubt we'll see much more than the usual idiots like Dawkins and Hitchens. If you want to discuss against Christianity, then at least read actual intelligent atheist authors such as Graham Oppy or William Rowe.

If you put Varg face to face with someone like William Lane Craig or Alexander Pruss to debate about religion, it wouldn't even be considered a debate at all...

View attachment 1483271

Also, if we are to measure him through his unreasonable standards, there's plenty of dudes out there with actual blonde hair, not dirty blonde like he is, so there's a bit of mutt blood in you... (((Varg))).
Holy shit! Is that Styxhexenhammer's alter ego?

Reactions: Ahriman

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
"norwegians were roman kangz and shiet, vikings build da pyramids"

View attachment 1483423
1596121771343.png

Daily reminder: the Vikings came to be convinced that the Christian God is more powerful than all other gods. They saw how He answered the prayers of the Christians. They witnessed miracles.

They saw how Christian kings and missionaries were able to destroy idols, and defy the heathen gods and taboos; without suffering any ill effects. They saw that their pagan gods were powerless before the all powerful Jesus Christ. Christ was honored and worshiped as the Mighty Warrior who has triumphed over all the powers of death, hell and the grave. He is the risen ascended Christ, King of kings, and Lord of lords; with all other authorities in subjection to Him.

“Yes, all kings shall fall down before Him; all nations shall serve Him.” Psalm 72:11

The prominence of the Cross in every Scandinavian flag serves as a dramatic testimony to the conversion of the Vikings.
1596122267008.png

Varg and snowniggers eternally BTFO.

Last edited:
Tags
None