Photos of Chris Looking Half-Way Decent -

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Before he entered his mid 20s he looked like a run of the mill nerdy kid from the South. If he ate better and dressed a little older he probably would have kept looking that way and found some girl with a passing interest in him. Like probably a really nerdy girl or another autist, but it would have been doable.

One girls loss is Sockness’ gain.

Washedupdrunk69lol

Dull
kiwifarms.net
It's sad that this didn't turn out to be real.

No especially at the fact this video was created during the classic Chris sagas were Chris wasent ol dusty and you could actually troll him we got so many classic Chris moments from those times and without those times we probably won't be on this forum right now since this started as a Chris forum

Last edited:

Distant Stare

Fuck California
kiwifarms.net

He was cute as a child.
I sort of feel for Chris a bit. I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome as a kid. Like Chris, when you are a little kid it does not show. In those sorts of photos you are smiling and so you look normal. However, when you pose for a camera and look into it, the autism takes over and you appear like a animal caught in the headlights.

Capture.JPG

There are pictures of me at this age that look very similar. I have the same large ears and blank face. It gets worse as you get older because most people who are 16 to 24 have learned how to look flattering and control their facial expressions. Sometimes I have to manually adjust my face to look normal, and it feels sort of like I am some sort of psychopath trying to blend in.

Im lucky in that I had better guidance growing up, did well in school, and have read enough books on evolutionary biology to know why attraction signs don't work. Chris did not have any of those things.

Chris is at the end of a very unfortunate bell curve, everything went wrong in his life and he never had the tools or motivation to fix it. Maybe in 100 years he will be seen like Henry Darger.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I thought he looked decent (in some angles) in having his hair pulled back in that one "I said no donations less than a dollar!" video a couple years back.
Screen shot 2017-05-26 at 1.37.05 PM.png

But anyway, the goofy but innocent awkwardness that makes you feel bad for him, yet you otherwise don't think much of it. Does he even wear wristwatches anymore?
Its+ing+chrischan+a+negro+_8644cd7c1ec35d3b54a872ccf260be55.jpg

Distant Stare

Fuck California
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes it is like god is playing a piratical joke on us with how insane Chris's life is. Just that photo of him with Megan is a once in a life time jewel. Chris has thousands of those moments caught on camera for us to enjoy. His life is peppered with scams, adventures, mistresses, celebrities, numerous contests, villains, and heroes. In a way he has lived more eventful lives than all of us.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino