• >tfw mom is bribing me with money to leave the house and take the black construction paper off of my windows

Culture Photos of new Teen Titans show revealedI wish I could add the disaster tag along with culture tag

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by PortsideDave, Apr 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Cricket

1. [​IMG]

When a random shitposter photoshops you better than your big hollywood costume designer can produce. We need Mr Plinkett going "What's wrong with your HAIR?"

Though imagine if they hired these random internet people!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 17
    Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Forget cosplay, I see enough random black chicks with bright hair that look more like Starfire.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  3. Same thing goes with Raven, the casting and design choices make her look like a 14 year old boy. In the picture here she looks less like a troon but that actress does have a boyish look to her.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  4. John Rhys-Davies is also going into heavy makeup to play Jonah Hill and Melissa McCarthy? Holy shit, what a talent!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Undead undead undead

kiwifarms.net
  5. According to google, the guy who plays BB is half asian and Starfire is obviously black. But why have orange and green chaeracters and not make either orange or green?

#Greenlivesmatter
    #Orangelivesmatter

• Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I wonder if they're going to CGI the green ad orange skin.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Wouldn't that be a lot of money though especially for a tv show budget?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I WANNA SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!

• Feels Feels x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I guess they mistook Starfire for her sister BlackFire and took that name way too literally

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Come on down to Bob's Budget Hooker Clown Festoonery Emporium. I'll festoon any hooker clown for $49.95.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.