Pictures of frogs - frogs only. epic frog gifs memes and pics.

A Dumb Demon

Get in, loser
kiwifarms.net
This fat frog eats your worms and listens to you when you're feeling down.
therapy.jpg

Frog God

kiwifarms.net
Its late afternoon one day and you decide to go for a walk, the air is warm and you can tell today is going to be a fine summer day. As you go about your day you notice a frog out of the corner of your eye "oh I cant wait to post this little guy on Kiwi farms pictures of frogs thread!" you think to yourself as you ready up your phone to snag a picture of the frog, but the second you pull out your phone the frog begins to hop away at a speed you never thought possible for a little thing like him. Determined to take this picture of the frog you follow him and hope that he tires out but he never does. As you follow the frog you start to realize how far you have been going, you don't recognize where you are but you notice that the frog hopped down into what seems to be an open sewer canal and has seemed to stop in front of a small draining hole. As you approach the frog you re assure him vocally that all you want is a picture, and as you approach him you feel your foot collide with something and trip over it and land face first into the ground, as you slowly recover you look around and where the one innocent frog you were following was standing is now multiple frogs, you suddenly realize that every where around you is a frog, and they are staring at you! you are a bit freaked out but laugh it off and tell yourself that this could just be a secret frog village or something, until you hear it, the sound of an iPhone taking a picture! you are blinded from the flash and you lift your hand to shield your eyes, The frogs have just taken a picture of you! and they are going to upload it to a thread called Pictures of humans! Almost as if on que the frogs start to all hop away into a small drainage area but just before they disappear you cry out "wait!" they all turn to you with confusion on their faces, you quickly search for your phone and raise it, snapping a quick picture of the frogs huddled away in their hole, you then get up, dust yourself off, and upload the image to Pictures of frogs on kiwifarms. You caption the image "Just got jumped by these handsome young men" and continue on the day like nothing ever happened.

Morale of the story: there are a gang of frogs who have made a thread on frogfarms that is called pictures of humans.

frog horde (2).jpg

Frog God

kiwifarms.net
hey @Frog God

Could a species of frog emerge that's smart enough to use tools and develop language?

:thinking:
I had an image of some frogs holding med evil weapons and wanted to make a joke about a frog tribe that is being hidden from the public eye but I couldn't find the image, anyway, my answer to that is yes! OPEN YOUR DAMB EYES PEOPLE HALF OF THE CARS ON THE ROAD ARE BEING PILOTED BY FROGS!

MidUSA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had an image of some frogs holding med evil weapons and wanted to make a joke about a frog tribe that is being hidden from the public eye but I couldn't find the image, anyway, my answer to that is yes! OPEN YOUR DAMB EYES PEOPLE HALF OF THE CARS ON THE ROAD ARE BEING PILOTED BY FROGS!
It's true.

The armed frog insurrections have been successfully hushed up to avoid panic among humans, but they did occur. There was even a range of historical miniatures made to recreate the battles.

frog - Copy.jpg