Pictures on the Internet that have made you laugh hysterically - *cue 5 minutes of painful wheezing*

Fluoxetine Man

Bouncing dollars off the Fat Controller
1610375770993m.jpg

talk sh1t

Was the NPC all along

The group aims to encourage the French government to return artifacts currently held in the country to Africa, but the Louvre action was intended to demonstrate how the issue affects countries around the world, said [Lawyer] Chergui.
"He targeted an Indonesian statuette to show that the issue of the restitution of cultural property is not only about the relationship between France and Africa," the lawyer explained.
"It is much wider and concerns the domination of the relationships between the North and the South. Goods have been despoiled by other colonial powers."
Lawyers gonna lawye.
https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/paris-activist-attempted-art-heist-scli-intl/index.html

Malagor the dank omen

Professional crop ruiner and curdler of milk
Which game is it?
I think the name was Dragon Commander, an RTS with average gameplay but ludicrous dialog and plot.
Also, there was a general who was a woman which was a fervient female supremacist becase she came from a matriarchal culture, which made her demand you pay women better and put women in positions of authority and power because she believed women were objectively better than men at everything. It was quite charming seeing her fume with rage every time i told her to fuck off.

Also, Undead are unhinged religious zealots, which make them more charming.
maxresdefault (3).jpg

Malagor the dank omen

Professional crop ruiner and curdler of milk
Might be worth picking that title up again. I couldn't get past how repetitive the combat was.
But based dead people could be amazing.
Yeah, the combat is boring as fuck and the worst is that if you leave the AI do the job, it's absolute garbage. I played just for the political shitshow and it was marvelous, such as the whole "The only good elf is a dead elf" shit with the undead or allowing the imps to destroy monuments of religious importance to harvest energy from them.

Also, you can choose waifus and the undead wife is bonkers. You can turn her into a demonic entity that feeds on the souls of mortals, a patchwork zombie barely stitched together or into a steam powered robot. I personally like the dwarf because she's sassy as hell and gives you lots of respect.

A Welsh Cake

Sexe Sentipede
Yeah, the combat is boring as fuck and the worst is that if you leave the AI do the job, it's absolute garbage. I played just for the political shitshow and it was marvelous, such as the whole "The only good elf is a dead elf" shit with the undead or allowing the imps to destroy monuments of religious importance to harvest energy from them.

Also, you can choose waifus and the undead wife is bonkers. You can turn her into a demonic entity that feeds on the souls of mortals, a patchwork zombie barely stitched together or into a steam powered robot. I personally like the dwarf because she's sassy as hell and gives you lots of respect.
The dwarf wife is also stacked af