Pictures on the Internet that have made you laugh hysterically - *cue 5 minutes of painful wheezing*

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

soft breathing

i'm a tired piece of shit.
kiwifarms.net
Who walks around with an empty ice cream cone?
People at IKEA for example. They have ice cream machines there where you pay for just the cone + some special token-coin-thing at the counter. Then you walk up to the machine with the empty cone, put in your token and get your ice cream. It's unnecessarily complicated, that's why it stuck with me so much.

I Love Beef

WHEN I GROW UP, I'M GOING TO BOVINE UNIVERSITY
kiwifarms.net
why do furries like this shit
I'd post up an old picture of Anon holding up a decapitated furry's head Anon pulled off with his own hands over a field of fire, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. That gets me to laugh my head off but.... nvm I found it, this never ceases to be funny

anonsezyiffinhell.jpg

Also I like to imagine Incineroar just outright atomic leg dropping little pokemon and bashing them over the head with nearby garbage cans, tables, and chairs. or anything it can get its hands on, before mauling the opposing trainer. Apparently I still like Looney Tunes and violence based slapstick. OH YEAH BROTHER, EPW

Tags
None