Artcow Piscea Sikono (Schaun Bishop) - Fishy Kickstarter Business and Inventor of the Cybermatrix

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did a search and never saw a thread, so...

Piscea Sikono is a weird guy with some... Obvious issues and lives in a hoard. He has made several Kickstarters for his magical device called "The Cybermatrix". I do not know much about him other than what I've read about his Kickstarters and watched parts of his rambling videos.

He just noticed iDubbbzTV's Kickstarter Crap video... And the chimpout began!
KickStarter Page, contact links on the page.
Some guy talking to him about his idea.
Tumblr interview.
Twitter

Apparently he just wanted an Xbox...

-- Edit --
And he also has fish as spirit animals.

Last edited:

Blindrainbow

kiwifarms.net
Now his Cybermatrix is find and dandy but I am much more interested in his other project such as "

"

What I can figure out is from this small description.

"THIS IS THE STORY ABOUT PISCEA SIKONO, BROTHER TO NEMO SIKONO AND FATHER TO HIS OWN SIKONO FAMILY. ENEMY FORCES TRY TO KILL PISCEA, BUT HE REBUKES, LEAVING ALL ENEMIES IN THE DUST WHILE HE TRIES TO RECOVER A PERSONAL LAPTOP USING ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY, TO RECOVER PEACE AND MERCY [AKA SALVATION], TO HIS TEAM PISCES EMISSARY AND EARTH AND HEAVEN."

I believe it a book, about a fish kind like that old children book the rainbow fish but instead of a rainbow color fish it about some fish who have to fight I am guessing for Ultimate peace, and something about god. His description leaves me confused. Then it kind just stop being about the book and talking about his made up console.

"HOW I INTEND TO PULL THIS PROJECT OFF IS BY SIMPLY RAISING FUNDS TO PATENT MY CYBERMATRIX. MY MAIN GOAL IS TO RAISE MONEY TO PATENT MY CYBERMATRIX. THAT'S THE PURPOSE OF MY PROJECT. HOPEFULLY I'LL HAVE MORE THAN $1,000 TO PATENT AND SEND A VIRTUAL PROTOTYPE FROM INVENTION HOME TO MICROSOFT.

I HOPE THAT THIS BOOK WILL RAISE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO THE ABOVE."

Now I am not sure but ether he admitting to not being use the money to even make book but rather put toward his "cybermatrix thing" or he got confused and thought this project was for the cybermatrix again.

Last he list under risk and challenges "THREATS AND RUDE REMARKS." that not a risk nor really challenge. Sidenote like in real life he seem to forgot that there other ways to talk beside yelling as everything he types is in caps even his profile. Oh here is his very informative profile.

https://www.kickstarter.com/profiles/973736766/bio

"I LIVE IN ST LOUIS FOR ABOUT 18 YEARS NOW, AND I WAS RAISED IN A POOR HOUSEHOLD, I ALWAYS SPEND MONEY ON THINGS I ONLY WANT RATHER NEED. IN A HOUSE OF JUST MY PARENTS AND ME, HOWEVER I WAS RAISED IN ORLANDO, FL IN A HOUSE OF 2 OLDER SISTERS, AND ONE OLDER BROTHER. I WAS RAISED IN A LARGE SIZED FAMILY, BUT I LIVE ALONE WITH PARENTS THAT LOVES ME AND CARES FOR ME. A BIG SHOUT TO THEM AND KUDOS TO MY BACKERS AND BACKERS-TO-BE."

All I really learned from that is he shit with money and still lives with parents.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I did a search and never saw a thread, so...

Piscea Sikono is a weird guy with some... Obvious issues and lives in a hoard. He has made several Kickstarters for his magical device called "The Cybermatrix". I do not know much about him other than what I've read about his Kickstarters and watched parts of his rambling videos.

He just noticed iDubbbzTV's Kickstarter Crap video... And the chimpout began!
KickStarter Page, contact links on the page.
Some guy talking to him about his idea.
Tumblr interview.
Twitter

Apparently he just wanted an Xbox...

-- Edit --
And he also has fish as spirit animals.
Well, according to the first video posted with IDUBBBZ, they're actually good friends and he's doing all this for a joke.

Shart_Commander

kiwifarms.net
Hello,

I have come across a man, named "Piscea Sikono" (note that he pronounces his name as Pisces, leading me to believe this isn't his real name, but rather a nickname that he spelt incorrectly) that gained some recognition from his "CyberMatrix100" KickStarter project, which raised over $500, successfully funding his project. However, it came to the attention of a YouTube named Idubbbztv, who is known for his KickStarter Crap series, where he looks at shitty KickStarters and makes fun of them.

Here is the video, which gives a good look inside the CyberMatrix100 Kickstarter:

Shortly after, a new CyberMatrix100 KickStarter appeared, asking for more money:

Obviously, this just seems to be a shitty KickStarter made by an eccentric fellow, but that isn't the case. It was found out that Sikono had been trying to crowdfund the money for an Xbox One, with no success, so he used the CM100 KickStarter to scam people out of $500, which he did.

10 months later, this showed up:
Sikono made an angry response to Idubbbztv, attacking him and threatening to sue him for his slander.

Obligitory:

Make of it what you will. I think it's someone to watch, he could potentially become very funny. A racist, delusional, lazy, fish loving manchild that lives with his parents, and takes others money to purchase vidya with, very much reminds me of CWC.

Some more links relating to Sikono.
His videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/pisceabishop64/videos
Both his KickStarter projects:
tu02?ref=nav_search

One more thing to add. "Schuan Bishop" is the name he created his projects under, this could be his real name, most likely it is, or it could be another allias.

Sorry if this was too long, or formatted wrong, I hope I didn't fuck my first post up too badly.

Edit:
The first comment starts a chain, involving Sikono, where he talks about Idubbbztv, the CM100, calls people nigger faggots and tells them to kill themselves, says he only has $73 left of the $500 and that he has "autistic features".

Last edited:

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to be a dick, but way back on page 2 we already had a thread on him
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/piscea-sikono-inventor-of-the-cybermatrix.10540/

Shart_Commander

kiwifarms.net
Well FUCK!

I did some "research" into Schuan/Piscea, whatever his name is, and I found some interesting stuff.
I already made a thread on it, because I'm an idiot and didn't search for one that already existed, so I'm just going to put most of the stuff I found in bullet form.

-His name is most likely Schuan Bishop
-He is 29 years old
-He lives with his parents
-He's racist, using nigger faggot as his go to insult
-He has "anger issues and autistic features" according to him
-He is a fan of a kids show called "Dinosaur Train"
-He likes rock
-He likes fish
-Piscea Sikono is some fish character of his, as mentioned above in another post
-He only has $73 left of the KickStarter money
-He recently bought a new PC after punching and destroying his monitor (possibly what the money went towards)
-He has previously tried crowdfunding money for an Xbox One, but failed (another possible use of the KS money)
-He has a strong dislike for the PS4, Ouya, and Xbox 360
-He is not a friend of IdubbbzTV, from what I gather

Something else I found, that I thought was interesting
In this we see an interaction between Sikono and his mother in their kitchen. Sikono mentions Jehovah and praying to him, despite saying that he is Christian in his Idubbbz response video. His mother seems to not give a shit about him and tries to ignore him, only responding with "yeah" or mumbles. Sikono mentions the "creature" inside him, and that despite this, he is still human, possibly referring to some sort of Otherkin spirit animal, most likely a fish.

I also found his IndieGoGo video for his Xbox One crowdfunding project

Here is his YouTube page.

The comment section has many comments from him that reveal a lot about himself and are pretty funny.
Some highlight comments from him:

"fuck you, you don't know me. first of all, i am 29 yrs old, you fat bastard son of a bitch. i don't have time to fuck with earthlings like yourself, k? FOK OFF!!"

"HEY, DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS, I WILL DROP MY WHEN I HAVE MY CYBERMATRIX MADE DDOS YOUR ADDRESS AND DESTROY YOUR HOUSE. YOU'RE ON MY BLACKLIST, OR TO KILL LIST. WHEN I GET MY CYBERMATRIX MADE, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN."

"when i get my cybermatrix made, i will hack into that system, remove that law, and there's nothing the government can do to stop me, like i said, you will be a dead man and you will go to hell, not heaven. ever since i turned 9, some douchebag caused a lot of humans to be banned from heaven. ever since, jesus, elsa and jahova christ were forced to turn into ultrafishes and ever since then, when i heard the news, i was heartbroken, yet relieved that the humans were banned. they're all banned, past, present and future. so go ahead and try to report me. when i get my cybermatrix made, i'm removing that ddos law, and there's nothing the government can do to stop me. not even you. i'll turn that human based tech into ultrafish based tech and no human will see the light of day, good or bad, guilty or innocent. all humans in the future, and present are no longer allowed past the golden gate. they'll see the cosmic gate, but not the golden gate."

I'm 99.9% positive that Sikono and Idubbbz are not friends. To make sure, I've messaged Idubbbz and asked him to verify this.

That's it for what I've found out about Sikono. I really hope I see more of him in the future, because what I've seen so far was pretty great. I think he has great potential for some good laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blindrainbow

kiwifarms.net
I did some "research" into Schuan/Piscea, whatever his name is, and I found some interesting stuff.
I already made a thread on it, because I'm an idiot and didn't search for one that already existed, so I'm just going to put most of the stuff I found in bullet form.

-His name is most likely Schuan Bishop
-He is 29 years old
-He lives with his parents
-He's racist, using nigger faggot as his go to insult
-He has "anger issues and autistic features" according to him
-He is a fan of a kids show called "Dinosaur Train"
-He likes rock
-He likes fish
-Piscea Sikono is some fish character of his, as mentioned above in another post
-He only has $73 left of the KickStarter money
-He recently bought a new PC after punching and destroying his monitor (possibly what the money went towards)
-He has previously tried crowdfunding money for an Xbox One, but failed (another possible use of the KS money)
-He has a strong dislike for the PS4, Ouya, and Xbox 360
-He is not a friend of IdubbbzTV, from what I gather

Something else I found, that I thought was interesting
In this we see an interaction between Sikono and his mother in their kitchen. Sikono mentions Jehovah and praying to him, despite saying that he is Christian in his Idubbbz response video. His mother seems to not give a shit about him and tries to ignore him, only responding with "yeah" or mumbles. Sikono mentions the "creature" inside him, and that despite this, he is still human, possibly referring to some sort of Otherkin spirit animal, most likely a fish.

I also found his IndieGoGo video for his Xbox One crowdfunding project

Here is his YouTube page.

The comment section has many comments from him that reveal a lot about himself and are pretty funny.
Some highlight comments from him:

"fuck you, you don't know me. first of all, i am 29 yrs old, you fat bastard son of a bitch. i don't have time to fuck with earthlings like yourself, k? FOK OFF!!"

"HEY, DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS, I WILL DROP MY WHEN I HAVE MY CYBERMATRIX MADE DDOS YOUR ADDRESS AND DESTROY YOUR HOUSE. YOU'RE ON MY BLACKLIST, OR TO KILL LIST. WHEN I GET MY CYBERMATRIX MADE, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN."

"when i get my cybermatrix made, i will hack into that system, remove that law, and there's nothing the government can do to stop me, like i said, you will be a dead man and you will go to hell, not heaven. ever since i turned 9, some douchebag caused a lot of humans to be banned from heaven. ever since, jesus, elsa and jahova christ were forced to turn into ultrafishes and ever since then, when i heard the news, i was heartbroken, yet relieved that the humans were banned. they're all banned, past, present and future. so go ahead and try to report me. when i get my cybermatrix made, i'm removing that ddos law, and there's nothing the government can do to stop me. not even you. i'll turn that human based tech into ultrafish based tech and no human will see the light of day, good or bad, guilty or innocent. all humans in the future, and present are no longer allowed past the golden gate. they'll see the cosmic gate, but not the golden gate."

I'm 99.9% positive that Sikono and Idubbbz are not friends. To make sure, I've messaged Idubbbz and asked him to verify this.

That's it for what I've found out about Sikono. I really hope I see more of him in the future, because what I've seen so far was pretty great. I think he has great potential for some good laughs.

What in the fuck is an "ultrafish"

Shart_Commander

kiwifarms.net
What in the fuck is an "ultrafish"

He (somewhat) explained it in the comment section of his Idubbbz rant video. Also tells you how to become an Ultrafish.

"once you are saved by the penticost of christ and have special privilages, and register as an entertanian, then see me at diamond coral estates and you will automatically have an ultrafish form once registered on the entertainment world dimension system. everyone gets treated equally, finances are equal. no-one's homeless. no-one's hurting or in pain. no-one's hungry. you don't have to eat or drink. you can if you want. shelter is always provided in all universes, oceanic, archipelic, skyitic and cosmic. and wherever you go you have 3 element firing types: bullets, energy and explosives. whether you're civilian or part of the team pisces emissary. you will have them. it's the power level that dictates the severity off your elements, k?"

"Entertainian" are the people of "Entertainment World" (or whatever the fuck it's called) that he mentioned in his fish novel KickStarter... I presume.

Last edited:

Blindrainbow

kiwifarms.net
After looking through website about crappy kickstarter projects I found this: http://goo.gl/chonN7 a conversation someone had with him about his "cyber matrix" in which I learned 2 things,

1. what he claims the cyber matrix is.
wY7kxRb.png

2. He is an other kin of an "ultra fish" (still no idea what that means) and a "holy dragon"
XFkavMk.png

Also an addition to that last point he believes that he was dragon born in the middle ages or "Camelot ages".
0150SJp.png

Last edited:

Shart_Commander

kiwifarms.net
This is pure madness.

He seems like he knows a good amount about electronics and computers, but the shit he's trying to make happen with the Cybermatrix is impossible, especially the battery that charges itself when it's low. That's something I would have come up with when I was like 6 years old.

Anyways, I have some sad news. It seems that Sikono has deleted all of his videos. I can still get to the comments somehow, so I'll save as many as I can. Luckily he's going to continue his KickStarter antics, so this isn't the last we'll see of him. I hope he comes back with a new video, he was just getting good.

Oh, and by the way:
http://www.amazon.com/team-pisces-emissary-adventures-salvation/dp/1494997762

Last edited:

Liquid Metal Asperchu

kiwifarms.net
Thinks he can invent the Cybermatrix 100 (a game console / Holodeck / Replicator / game-development kit, with 4 "quantum engines" as CPU cores, a game-programmer AI, and "the ability to make you stronger") by... making a few crappy MS Paint "diagrams" that are worse than Chris Chan's hand drawings, paying 4 digits to Invention Home to do most of the real work, and begging his Kickstarter backers to "help with" the rest. Some poor saps have already funded him for $504 according to Kickstarter, although he says he only collected $76.

Schaun's fursona is a clownfish, apparently because his favorite movie is Finding Nemo. Has written a video-game screenplay starring this character; his writing makes Sonichu look like a Shakespeare play, and the all-caps Gill Sans Ultra-Bold he used when publishing it on CreateSpace left me yearning for the readability of CWC's Comic Sans. (I bet he picked Gill Sans just for having a fish-related word in the name.)

Begs for money for his "mom's invention", but when asked what that invention was, said "Does that concern you? We got problems right now." Asks on Facebook how to create a PayPal donation link, instead of bothering to use Google.

Largely unmilked lolcow. Only real attention outside his extended family seems to be on the last video linked below, and in comments on the first Kickstarter video embedded. Chris-Chan-level autism and probably an IQ in the 50s or 60s.

Screenplay: https://db.tt/khs9NMWK (backup link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fp4wu5snxcbaljz/01 PATH TO SALVATION.PDF?dl=0)
#8,275,830 on Amazon (no reviews yet, contains self-disclosure of autism and "language disorder"): http://www.amazon.com/Team-Pisces-Emissary-Adventures-Salvation/dp/1492283150
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PisceaVelociraptor (The best stuff is friends-only, but he accepts friend requests from strangers.)

His videos (talks like Chris-Chan with lots more ums and uhhs, and fails as much at sitting still as Chris does at parkaying) are on 4 of his Kickstarter campaigns:

Whining about being made fun of, and too lazy to repost his drawings:

Only known media mention of him so far:

Update: There's another "edition" of his screenplay on Amazon, with fewer pages and 2 lulzy 5-star reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/team-pisces-e...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1447905355&sr=1-2

Last edited:

Puppies.

They're shockingly racist!
kiwifarms.net
Alright listen up you motherfucking niggerfaggot pieces of shit. Y'all ain't even trying here. I CAME BACK FROM THE HEAVANUS DIMENSION JUST TO CORRECT YOUR STUPID ASS, ASS FULLA SHIT NICE GUY FACES. I hope you're happy.

Picsea Sikono is a fascinating and mutlilayered cow capable of things that OPL is not. He expresses genuine sadness, expressive rage, and remorse. More importantly, he has a deep mythology explaining how Christianity got things wrong, and he is actually a god. From the Vampire interviews, here are some things you should know about his belief system:

Piscea Sikono
  • Piscea is an exiled son of Jahova, forced to occupy a human body while his heavenly father works to ward off a dark army.
  • In his natural form, Piscea is an Ultrafish - a powerful fish being from an ethereal aquatic dimension
  • Depending on the context, he may also be a dolphin, dragon, or dinosaur
  • He is also an Ultragod, which seems to be a supercategory for all ultra-beings (maybe there are ultradogs or ultrarats as well?)
  • Before his banishment, Piscea was the master of Entertainment World, the second of 11 pillars of existence
  • Ultrafish are able to travel freely between universes via elemental or universal transport stations
  • Piscea is the leader of the defense force of Entertainment World, known as the Team Pisces Emissary. I'd guess that he drew the name from Super Smash Brothers' "Subspace Emissary" mode, which he misinterpreted as meaning "Subspace Army"
  • He lives with his best friend Nemo the Ultrafish and is married to Dory the Ultrafish
  • He knows how to use Tai Chi to fight, but it takes up so much chi energy that it causes him to age rapidly. He is internally 80 years old.'
  • Although average by Ultrafish standards, he has an IQ of over 5000
Piscean Mythology
  • The protestant bible is relatively close to the truth, but has been misinterpreted at some key points
  • Jahova's full name is Jahova Christ, and he is the supreme Godking of the universe
  • Satan and Jahova are both ultragod dragons
  • Satan is an ultra firetail dragon while Jahova is a redcross whitetail dragon
  • Satan is a pretty nice guy, actually.
  • Jesus is a redcross velociraptor, exiled to earth many years before Piscea
  • Reality is divided into 11 pillars, of which Jahova is in charge of number 1
  • Each pillar contains 50,000 dimensions, which in turn each contain 100 universes
  • Universes are divided into subunits, also called universes, which are themed like old video game levels (oceanic, archipelic, skyitic, cosmic, and spiritual)
  • Heavanus is the ethereal overworld. Anything that isn't the physical plane is in heavanus
  • He has an involved end times mythos in which he escapes his mortal binds, rallies an army of celestial ultrafish, and returns to obliterate the earth by vaporization.
  • When the world ends, we will all be transported in spirit form to an isolated archepelic universe where we will be kept safe, but not allowed to leave unless we pledge our eternal service to the Emissary. We will be governed by Gilitus Jones, whoever that is.
  • Activities in the post-apocalypse dimension will have a game-like structure, with people having health and mana (element) pools
It's so simple. I really don't see what you guys don't understand here!
Besides wanting to marry Dory, it's kind of startling that he hasn't admitted to any weird fetishes yet. Oh, here, have some of his music.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
This is an absolutely fascinating individual. Great find.

I'd love to see some remixes of his music, it's pretty much just pure gold.

Deathfromabove

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's so interesting to get a look into the mind of these types of mentally unstable people. They create their own reality and shut out the outside world. The fact that he actually thinks he can raise money for some magic pseudo science device shows how delusion he is.

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part about observing exceptional individuals like this is realizing how blessed you are to exist on the same planet as them, in the same timeline.

This is an incredible human being, and I'm excited to see where his future lies.