• "Um, who borrowed a pair of my panties withoot asking, crapped in them and returned them? I might still wear them if it was someone cool."

Queen Pixyteri / Sarah GuilbeauxGlorious Nippon cosplayer, she's no longer poopin'

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Melchett, Jun 28, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. If this is unnecessary then by all means delete, but the other thread has gotten really stupid, with hundreds of pages of "pixy is fat and i would not have sex with her :epik:" comments.

Pixyteri is everyone's favourite crazy weeb, I'm gonna post the most recent updates I have heard from the other thread. A user called @PTNR came forward in the last thread talking about recent "blackmail attempts" by Britfag (one of Pixyteri's love interests).
    The story goes that Britfag is blackmailing Pixyteri into sending him a steady supply of noodz (why god why :cryblood: ). You can read all her posts on her profile linked up there, but TL;DR speculation started to go round that Britfag must have had something bordering on illegal for her to keep sending him nudes, rumour spread that it was a picture of her diddling a 3 year old. This is not true however.
    StaminaRose.org (the main imageboard Pixy was discussed) went down because of all the drama, I have no idea if it'll ever be up again...
    EDIT: The magnificent @Luna just linked me to some backup place for now.

But yeah! links:
    Photobucket
    Twitter

[​IMG]
    Check out Pixyteri's hairy legs and weird feet! hawt.
    [​IMG]
    I don't know what's going on here...
    [​IMG]
    If I didnt know it was Pixy,this one wouldn't be so bad!
    [​IMG]
    "Would you fuck me Halsempai?" Aaand she ruined it.

[​IMG]
    It has to be noted that I think most of Pixy's tweets are private, since Staminarose is down it's harder to spread this stuff around.

NOTE: We know Pixyteri is fat and gross, please don't spam up the thread. Use the other one if you cant comtrol your shitposting.

• Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 5
    #1 Melchett, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I locked the old thread. I'll have to agree it's a piece of shit, so don't screw up this one, either.

• Like Like x 18
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Dunsparce

Dunsparce Out of Control
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Great to see there's a new thread about it.

Just asking: What's StaminaRose?

• Like Like x 1
    Alan Pardew

Alan Pardew McDonalds Szechuan Sauce

kiwifarms.net
  4. ah, oops sorry my writing skills aren't great. It's an imageboard, ive editted the main post.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja

kiwifarms.net
  5. "I hate myself and have no friends."

For goodness sakes, why?

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    He Sets Me On Fire

He Sets Me On Fire says "Nope."
    Staff Member Moderator

kiwifarms.net

6. The old thread was fat and I would not post in it.

• Like Like x 69
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. She has not friends because she is faaaa.... I mean not an agreeable person.

• Like Like x 4
    Seahorses

Seahorses I get more tail than PetCo

kiwifarms.net
  8. Deep down I feel really bad for Pixy

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. She's fat.

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Huntin' Slash

Huntin' Slash hi folks, fatman here again
    Staff Member Manager

kiwifarms.net
  10. I second this and would like to add that I would not have sex with her.

Also, why are her feet doing this?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    applecat

applecat Prettiest Ween
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I bet she smells

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. But would you not have sex with her?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Leonid Brezhnev

Leonid Brezhnev slickest rеtard killer

kiwifarms.net
  13. Her weight isn't such a big deal with me. Some folks are fat, and they can make it look good. It's the lifting-up-her-skirt-while-looking-like-she's-suffering-GI-problems thing that I find distasteful. I mean, lifting up a skirt can be an awesome thing, but the whole "I've got Crohn's disease" face just ain't sexy. Unless you're weird.

And I don't mean Crispin Glover weird. I'm talking some of the people on this board weird.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    He Sets Me On Fire

He Sets Me On Fire says "Nope."
    Staff Member Moderator

kiwifarms.net
  14. She looks normal in some pictures, but god her head is just big.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Cute Anime Girl

Cute Anime Girl Anime Warrior
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. [​IMG]

Because TURTLE POWER!

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Seahorses

Seahorses I get more tail than PetCo

kiwifarms.net
  16. I like how she's proud that she took down SR, since it was because of rumors that she molested a kid.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pikonic

Pikonic Now catchable in Pokémon GO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Exactly. Pixy's size wouldn't be an issue if she just put forth some fucking effort. As it is, she just half-asses everything.

Except her ass. That's like, two regular asses.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    RecordStoreToughGuy

RecordStoreToughGuy Beavis-Kin; Nacho/Nachos/Nachoself

kiwifarms.net
  18. Pixyteri smells.
    As many of you know she works at Home Depot and she has been written up, had her co-workers* complain about her smell, and she's often sent to work outside. She thinks it's just her co-workers being mean to her.

She doesn't shower. She believes shampoo will make her hair lighter (and she wants it as dark as possible to prove her true hertiji). She is also adverse to soap, we don't know why.
    Remember that video of her crying and her mom screaming like a banshee about making her take a shower before work because she stinks and even dogs take showers (and her hair looks so fucking greasy?)? That is a common occurrence in the Guilbeaux's household. Sarah has to be forced to take a shower. Often in tears. She showers maybe twice a month. Her preferred method of hygiene is soaking in a tub of water, because that's how people in Japan do it. What she is forgetting is that Japanese people shower (with soap and shampoo) before they soak in their tubs.
    So basically, Sarah soaks in a tub of her own filth.

Remember, this is a woman that is 29. She shits and sweats just like the rest of us. Imagine going one week without showering. Just imagine smelling the aroma of dirty butt, sweaty armpits, stinky hair from sebum and sweat, and god knows what else. Now multiply that by two. No wonder her mother loses her shit.

We don't even know if she washes her hands often...

• Informative Informative x 26
    • Like Like x 10
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #17 pixydesu, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    kiwifarms.net
  19. What fascinates and worries me about Pixy is how much she has in common with Chris. Socially-unaware adult with weeaboo tendencies and near-total reality disconnect, still living with their (not very good) parents and gaining the Internet's attention via their antics, fear of trolls, delusion regarding personal appearance, love quest, passivity, weird smell ... But this time, it's a girl! In a way, Pixy is Chris 2: The Slightly Shittier Direct-to-DVD Sequel.

She hasn't been trolled nearly as extensively, though, and we don't know as much about her life. What has been revealed is both depressing and fascinating, but unlike Chris she prefers photos to videos and comics, which don't give as deep a look into her mind. The Pixyverse isn't as extensive or well-documented. That being said, while I don't know if there's enough for a subforum, I do think there's more worth discussing here than whether not she's fat or you would have sex with her. Hell, if we analyzed Pixy even half as deeply as we analyze Chris, there would be enough for a subforum.

And so, in the spirit of Christory, I ask you: what will Pixy do when Debbie dies? (Projected answer: take nudes and do nothing.)

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    Slowboat to China

Slowboat to China That would be an ecumenical matter.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Cry in her room and shove Pocky down her throat.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    fuzzypickles

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  21. And then take some more pictures of her butt while wearing a cosplay outfit five sizes too small for her.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Shuu Iwamine

Shuu Iwamine eat the fucking cereal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.