• "Where a post about Mighty Wings spawns an 11 page topic about fast food, what Mighty Wings taste like, and Chris' definition of spicy."

Queen Pixyteri / Sarah GuilbeauxGlorious Nippon cosplayer, she's no longer poopin'

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Melchett, Jun 28, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. You scared me. I saw that she's no longer poopin' and thought that that meant that she was dead.:heart-empty:

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. She looks perfectly fine to me. I just want her to get better psychologically and hopefully her health issues will be resolved by her finding a doctor to treat her she can trust and follow instructions from. Sarah has nice eyes even if all her photos make her look unhinged behind them . . .

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  3. She wears those vibrantly colored types of contact lenses most of the time though in photos

• Agree Agree x 3
    millais

millais helicopter rides for antifa

kiwifarms.net
  4. She's got brown eyes usually then I'm going to guess? Plus I'm sure she gets a color boost wash of the image before it gets posted online too. If only she was as thorough with following her health care provider instructions as she is in shopping her pictures.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think her eyes are blue.

• Agree Agree x 3
    cactus

cactus Cactus Juice Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
  6. What's with the dog collar? It looks really weird. I hope that it doesn't become a thing that she does- like how Failyn is attached to her tattoo chokers.

A Potato Named Vodka

A Potato Named Vodka Bill Nye=Racism

kiwifarms.net
  7. Not having a period and hair loss could be from PCOS.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph Zagrevev min zlotny dev!

kiwifarms.net
  8. PCOS causes thicker body hair than normal for a woman though, which PT lacks and unless she's developing a type of male pattern baldness, it wouldn't cause hair loss. She also lost weight awfully fast it seems and not eating has the same symptoms.

• Agree Agree x 6
    cactus

cactus Cactus Juice Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
  9. Ketosis. Messes with your period and causes hair loss. Super fast weight loss, makes you drawn in the face, you get a kind of 'bobble head' look.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  10. "Pixy is fat and I would not have sex with her."
    "If only she would lose some weight, she'd look and feel a lot better."

"Oh no look how much weight she lost. She's not losing weight correctly."

I love you catty people so much. :lol:

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Her skin is looking BAD. Geez, her hormones must be all over the place.

• Agree Agree x 3
    xenomorph

xenomorph Zagrevev min zlotny dev!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Self-discipline, exercise, portion control, and eating healthy food is not the same as an eating disorder.

Nobody here genuinely wishes further mental disorders on lolcows. Unless they're just trolling.

• Agree Agree x 7
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Do they make Japanese toe socks for diabetics? Because those are the feet of someone who either has it or is at risk of it.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She's actually kept the weight off. Good on her.
    Now to see if her mental state improves as she didn't sound too well in that respect.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    knux

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Holy crap that acne horrifies me.

I'm going to mail her some Clearasil

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Acne on the chin and around the mouth is actually consistent with people who have bulimia as they're getting the regurgitated food around that area and they're using their hands to wipe it away and such. From what I can seen so far she seems to show an awful lots of signs of bulimia. (sudden extreme weight loss, inconsistent menstruation, various empty food containers scattered around her room, acne around her lower cheeks and chin)

I just find it hard to believe it isn't bulimia at this point especially since this started out of no where. She mentioned no lifestyle changes, no extra exercising nor healthier eating and we all know if she did any of that we would hear about it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    homewrecker

homewrecker Welcome to my twisty straw

kiwifarms.net
  17. LATE: Pixy's PB doesn't work for me. Is that just my autism or has she changed accounts/privitised?

For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm exceptional and posted a broken link. It's here.

I totally did this about a week ago freaking out in chat that Pixys photobucket was gone, then realised I was just exceptional :oops:

EDIT: she's put up new photos since I last checked, wtf is this:
    [​IMG]

EDIT2: STILL HITTIN THOSE CORNERS IN THEM LOW LOWS GURL

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. What's with the 'please cough' hand?

• Like Like x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I think she's supposed to be cosplaying as Haku from Spirited Away. Is she still going on about turning into a man or being a gender-special snowflake?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.