• "She's the only car I've gotten intimate with."

Queen Pixyteri / Sarah GuilbeauxGlorious Nippon cosplayer, she's no longer poopin'

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Melchett, Jun 28, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. The weight loss is a good sign she's at least trying to change on a surface level. As for dropping her weeb delusions, I think that she may be honest about it (at least for now) but I would not rule out that it's just a ruse to gain pity and asspats.

So, who knows? Personally, I think Pixy is taking the very first steps to normalizing, but it's still too early to tell how this is going to turn out.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li That boy ain't right

kiwifarms.net
  2. I've been to Bath, England. It's really, really nice.

Project: Make Sarah Great Again already paying small dividends is better then the alternative . . .

• Agree Agree x 4
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  3. Hang on a tick. Wasn't the Britfag who exploited Pixy for nudes from Bath?

Think he's pulling the strings again guys?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah I was all ready to make a cheap joke before remembering that Mystery Guy was from Bath.

And seconding that Bath is a nifty place to visit. My parents went through Europe with me and we did a quick stop there to see the Roman ruins. If you're not picky the UK is great for Roman crap because they speak English and have an old statue to Soandso just like the rest of Europe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  5. She has such a stereotypically Cajun surname and lives in east Texas. IMO, it would be much more practical and cost effective to reconnect with her Cajun heritage and learn to cook gumbo and listen to zydeco or something like that.

• Agree Agree x 12
    millais

millais helicopter rides for antifa

kiwifarms.net
  6. Did someone say, creepy guy from BATH ? :evil:

All jokes aside, I hope she's okay. Pixy's actually pretty dang likable for a lolcow. Girl just wants to have fun.

• Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Feels x 2
    • Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Sailor_Jupiter

Sailor_Jupiter The mayor states this is not a normal occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'd be more impressed with Pixy learning to shower regularly than I would be with her giving up the weeaboo life.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ObeseScreamingBlackMan

ObeseScreamingBlackMan Probably not Bryant Moreland
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I am kinda on the fence about the whole bulimia thing. Hasn't she mentioned exersizing a lot, just before her weight loss? If she cut out sugar and those salty snack foods, she could have dropped a lot of weight fast, before she plateaued. Also, her skin hasn't exactly been peaches and cream complexion all her life. If she is getting interrupted menses, that plus the acne could signal going into menopause. Some women enter it early (I started around 31) and that acne could be cystic acne. If she is getting menopausal, it would explain a whole lot about her behavior. Except for the futanari episodes. And weight loss can trigger menopause.

Also, if she has fibroid or something like it, it also explains the pain and spotty periods and everything else too.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan DTF You IRL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. She keeps bringing up that she doesn't like Japan anymore out of no where, is super defensive, and is getting a little word salad-y.

Her mom recently asked for prayers for Sarah.
    [​IMG]

Pixy is getting into Christianity.
    [​IMG]

I think she's just as nutso as she's always been. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    meatslab

meatslab Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Who's dead?

• Agree Agree x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Basically she's trying to be edgy and say "the daughter you knew is dead!".

• Informative Informative x 3
    meatslab

meatslab Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Maybe she'll end up combining her weebism, her gender issues, and her newfound faith into a Bridget cosplay.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Golly

Golly [warbles internally]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yes, Pixy, turn to Jesus!!! :winner:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sailor_Jupiter

Sailor_Jupiter The mayor states this is not a normal occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I honestly believe she is practicing bulemia because it's so odd that all these specific issues are all happening at once and cystic acne doesn't happen all of a sudden out of no were, it's typically a life long struggle that starts at puberty and leaves massive scarring over the years which she doesnt seem to show.

Another thing to note is that losing what I'm estimating is at least 40 pounds in about 3 to 5 months(as it seemed it happened over the course of the thread at the time) is not a good sign of healthy weight loss. Plus all the empty high calorie, high sodium ramen containers we've seen in the background of her room selfies doesn't help her case. I believe it is bulemia but that doesn't mean I'm right. Just a observation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    homewrecker

homewrecker Welcome to my twisty straw

kiwifarms.net
  16. >not showering
    >weeaboo life
    >different

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    plautistic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I bet Pixy joined a church just so she can find a conservative Christian man who wants to get married just so he can have sex.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    BALLZ-BROKEN

BALLZ-BROKEN double dippin' DHS

kiwifarms.net
  18. But Sarah you didn't choose the weeaboo life, it Choose You.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #5558 BlueArmedDevil, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil Pip-Bee 3000

kiwifarms.net
  19. Eh, seems a bit high to me, a 170 at her biggest Pixyteri? I've got her closer to the 150-160 at most mark but don't really know how tall she is so it could be a tough estimation to get accurate off of just cosplay poses.

She's probably at the point where she's going to have to build muscle mass to get any more weight leaned off what she's around now. I dig those natural color changing eyes. Robert McKim should be Pixy's pastor in all things Christianity if she's not satisfied with her current places of worship locally.

• Like Like x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  20. It's the same old "asspats please" only she's insisting she isn't interested in Japan and isn't saying she's haffu. But this has happened before a few times. Then it's right back to everything Japan. Although just because you cosplay Japanese characters doesn't mean you are into other Japanese things. But PT already has gone far beyond the weeb barrier in the past. I think only time will tell. But I'm hopeful. Getting all that excessive weebism behind her would be a huge step forward.

She's concerned about not being able to cosplay male characters? I don't get it. Plenty of people cosplay characters of the opposite sex. No one is forcing her to be Miku or Yuna or whatever.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Here Violet. Have this son of a bitch soda.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.