Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside

WhorelyQuinn

Hiya puddin! Miss me?
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. It is interesting to me that she resurrected her Facebook and she is constantly complaining and very cryptic. Also looking very rough.

Attachments

Meowzers

an absolute chad of a lesbian
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. It is interesting to me that she resurrected her Facebook and she is constantly complaining and very cryptic. Also looking very rough.
it looks like shes getting a healthy amount of comments on her posts. what are people saying to her?

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Psychiatrists are trained as medical doctors, specializing in mental health conditions. They have to have a medical background to competently manage the side effects of the psych drugs they prescribe as well as to understand the effect of physical health conditions on the brain. While a psychiatrist would not normally be the primary caregiver for managing a patient's diabetes, they certainly could and would request blood sugar tests if they thought that there might be a problem. Keep in mind that it's also possible for medication to alter blood sugar regulation, so she might be on a drug that has that as a possible side effect that needs monitoring.

Late edit: Risperidone in particular is known for causing high blood sugar levels. It is an antipsychotic. I can't imagine why our beloved Queen would need one of those.

Last edited:

Bleeding Heart

kiwifarms.net

pandalove

UwU
kiwifarms.net
73 comments, anything of interest in there? I don't use FB at all.
Not really, a lot of people congratulating her on coming out and being supportive. She's apparently scared of what her family and people in her town will think of her now, since they're all very religious.

To be honest, with her taking pictures of herself all over town in ill fitting clothes I think them finding out she likes pussy is the least of their worries.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone verify that the account was even real? I find it hard to believe that even a boomer mom would post someone's full name in public while discussing their (supposed) humiliating behavior.
If it was fake, it was a very convincing fake. Also, I went and looked at it again now, since Pixy had Facebook deactivated at the time that post was discovered, and it's on her friends list.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, geez. Pixy's thread is one of the few I kind of hope to NOT see pop up. I mean, sure, cosplay photos are great but her breakdowns are not. Whatever psych treatment she's getting is insufficient to say the least.

She's one of the ones you truly want to see get better and you think for a few months she has but then she chooses to share how she's somehow more fucked up than ever with the wider internet.

Trombonista

What a wonderful alternative to suicide!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a rather sobering theory.

Considering just how off the wall she is, and the fact she's engaged in unprotected sex numerous times, perhaps she has syphilis.
The first stage of syphilis is really obvious, though. I doubt she would have gotten treatment for a yeast infection and not a chancre.

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
I have just caught up with this thread and holy shit this was a wild ride. Like the first 240 pages or so are just PixyTeri posting weird pics and being a weeb-level delusional lolcow and then BAM the last like 60 pages just ratcheted up the crazy and sadcowness and paranoia out of nowhere. Poor woman.

Also what is it with people in this thread not reading the last few pages before posting their dumbass questions. Everywhere else people get told to shut up and read the goddamn thread, even if it is like 500 pages long you're expected to shut up and make the effort. Yet here every few posts someone is asking the simplest questions about pixy that were literally confirmed or disproven several posts ago, sometimes even on the same fucking page. I thought maybe forum culture has tightened on this over the years and it used to be more acceptable but nope, I finally get to the posts from 2020 and people are still. Doing. It.

It just irritates me that the standard is somehow different here when others have been called out for doing the same kind of shit in other threads (yes, including me, and it was deserved). And I had to wade through all that dreck in order not to be guilty of doing the same thing. This thread could easily have been 20 pages shorter without it. I'm salty af. so for the love of God please stop. just read the goddamn thread.

Sorry for sperging out but I'm just so damn salty. Imma go dress up in my favourite cosplay and take an angry poop in the garden to calm myself.

Last edited: