Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
That hasn't come up. But she did mention she had a fear of her father turning her into a burger.
I wonder if it was supposed to be more metaphoric. As if her father will be really mad at her. But with PT who knows. She seriously thought her real father was a Japanese salaryman who left a cheap windchime as a memento. Didn't someone traslate it as "table"? They probably use random kanji for those things since most westerners cannot read it.

Thanks for the info. It wasn't a FB group, but a post her Mom made, see below. Since you are already in contact, might want to mention you saw it and ask her what it was about, is she ok etc. I think a few of us are more than curious what prompted her mom to post that.
View attachment 1330622
I wonder if this is in relation to PT saying she was afraid of getting arrested.

It could be any number of things. Did she and tripod-san get caught tresspassing again? She has done this before on school grounds. Remember the lewd pantyshots while cosplaying as a Japanese kindergartener?

She has also done shoots in abandoned buildings. Very dangerous. You could fall through a weak floor or debris could fall on your head. No one may find you until it's too late. And there might be dangerous people hanging out there.

She may have took photos somewhere without permission, possibly breaking lockdown regulations if Victoria was being strict with them. The cops didn't enforce much in my city. But in a place like Victoria it might be different.

And it could be the pooping thing. If that is Debbie's real account.

Hmm. It is interesting to me that she resurrected her Facebook and she is constantly complaining and very cryptic. Also looking very rough.
Her skin is atrocious. She always had hygiene problems. Mostly centered around her bizarre interpretations of Japanese culture and her fear that washing her hair would make it lighter. That likely had to do with Debbie banning black hair dye because it fueled her delusions.

Did anyone verify that the account was even real? I find it hard to believe that even a boomer mom would post someone's full name in public while discussing their (supposed) humiliating behavior.
Remember that Debbie berated her adult daughter for not showering while the camera was rolling. And according to PT she once asked a cashier for the strongest deodorant they had because PT had very bad BO. And Debbie also forced her to take tanning pills.

This may be PT seeing her mom's actions through a distorted lens. But I hardly think Debbie is mother of the year either.

View attachment 1346116
I may be wrong, but I have never seen her show any interest in girls before. A lot of people seemed to be surprised by this post.
I was expecting a full troonout during the futa/male characters cosplay saga. She even starting posting about trans rights for awhile. Oh well, this is better than trooning out at least. But I question the validity of her confession.

PT has always been jealous of other women. She questioned whether flat chested women were really women. She had an irrational hatred of red heads based solely on that mongoloid looking guy dumping her for one. Any woman who even showed cleavage was a slut. But PT flashing her panties in a schoolyard was just her expressing her sexuality. She had that meltdown over Japanese cosplayers doing the Sending Dance. Lord knows what she thought of other Rukias.

If she had some epithany and changed her views on women while she was radio silent maybe. But I will believe this is a delusion or attention grab until further notice. She has never expressed anything but extreme ire for other women. Usually based on stupid things like looks, weight, hair color and Japan envy.

Does she still prefer anal due to her vag being a hazmat zone?

I don't think she is going to go out looking for a female partner. She will probably continue to make her waffle bluer while claiming she also likes girls. Or like the futa posts and suddenly talking about trans people it may just disappear.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
The next 300 pages are all going to be "When is PT getting sent to a group home?" Buckle up, folks.
Didn't her parents make her brother (I forget if she has one or two) promise them that he would take care of her if something happened to them? (Not that that's legally binding or anything.) I vaguely recall the brother's wife being very unhappy about it.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
IIRC she's childfree, so she probably uses/used contraceptives religiously. Not sure if she's still sexually active though.
There have been a few scares. Her parents held out hope for a bit that she would get her act together but the past five years with her mental health declining so much proved that they will be taking care of her the rest of their lives. Her dad had even saved her old Barbie collection, hoping to give it to her daughter one day. She ended up finding the collection and sold it and he didn't find out until later and was upset.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
In this post from last october her mom was talking about a doctor to treat her bipolar:

So I'm still hopeful :feels: :optimistic:
There's really no treatment for bipolarity itself besides medication and it sounds like she's in great need of at least mood stabilizers. If she's diagnosed bipolar and still not receiving the basic drugs it would be weird. Maybe she can't get the pill schedule to work out on a regular basis (irregular sleeping would make "take it in the morning and at night" kind of vague, general forgetfulness that could involve forgetting or not getting around to to renewing prescriptions etc) and the amount of drugs in her system might fluctuate wildly instead of being at a stable level, that could certainly put her on Mr Bones Wild Ride.

Bleeding Heart

kiwifarms.net
Also what is it with people in this thread not reading the last few pages before posting their dumbass questions. Everywhere else people get told to shut up and read the goddamn thread, even if it is like 500 pages long you're expected to shut up and make the effort. Yet here every few posts someone is asking the simplest questions about pixy that were literally confirmed or disproven several posts ago, sometimes even on the same fucking page. I thought maybe forum culture has tightened on this over the years and it used to be more acceptable but nope, I finally get to the posts from 2020 and people are still. Doing. It.
I had the exact same thought wading through this thing. I'd suggest putting a FAQ spoiler in the OP that consists solely of “who takes her pictures” and “why doesn't she wash her hair”, but I suppose we don’t know the current answer to the latter. Since she has dyed her hair a lighter color, not using shampoo because “it would make her lighter” no more makes sense. I mean, it never did, but even in Pixyland. Although, problems taking care of yourself are pretty common in many mental illnesses. So I guess the FAQ would be even shorter and to the point: Tripod-San. Though, who knows if these exceptional individuals even read the opening posts or not...

There's really no treatment for bipolarity itself besides medication and it sounds like she's in great need of at least mood stabilizers. If she's diagnosed bipolar and still not receiving the basic drugs it would be weird. Maybe she can't get the pill schedule to work out on a regular basis (irregular sleeping would make "take it in the morning and at night" kind of vague, general forgetfulness that could involve forgetting or not getting around to to renewing prescriptions etc) and the amount of drugs in her system might fluctuate wildly instead of being at a stable level, that could certainly put her on Mr Bones Wild Ride.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping, that they're still working out the right medications, amounts, schedules and so on... It takes time. It's also pretty common for people to stop taking their medications once they feel better or more “normal” and that starts the downward spiral again. I hope her parents make sure she takes her medications. As long as she has her parents taking care of her physically and a doctor to take care of her mental health, there's hope she will stabilise eventually. It just takes time. It's been said in the thread before, even if they're not perfect, she's lucky to have her parents.

Last edited:

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
I had the exact same thought wading through this thing. I'd suggest putting a FAQ spoiler in the OP ... Though, who knows if these exceptional individuals even read the opening posts or not...

It's also pretty common for people to stop taking their medications once they feel better or more “normal” and that starts the downward spiral again.
A) Perhaps we could get a request in the OP for new and current readers to report duplicate, idiotic questions. I might go back and report a few myself. If we all just chip away at it maybe we can make this thread look a bit more passable. (She wrote, having been an autist in this very thread herself...)

B) I have never understood why people don't think, "oh I feel better, that means the medication is working!"

Last edited:

Bleeding Heart

kiwifarms.net
A) Perhaps we could get a request in the OP for new and current readers to report duplicate, idiotic questions. I might go back and report a few myself. If we all just chip away at it maybe we can make this thread look a bit more passable. (She wrote, having been an autist in this very thread herself...)

B) I have never understood why people don't think, "oh I feel better, that means the medication is working!"
I think it would just make the thread and the replies to those questions more confusing, unless the question went unanswered, in which case it's negligible. Just fuck it. Moving on, there's a reason for late ratings, and why people say “read the thread faggot” in other threads.

Hmm, I suspect it might be because medications like that take time to work, they start taking it and nothing changes, so they think it's not working. Then, months later when they feel better, they think it can't be the meds, because they didn't do anything. They work slowly and you don't notice them working, so you may not realise. Another reason could be that they still have a mental illness even if it is in a better state, so they may simply not be thinking clearly.

To stay on topic, I'm not sure if pixy is fat or not currently, but I would still not have sex with her.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
It's trickier than that. There's a repeating cycle with some people where they start taking their medication, they get better, then they stop and go to shit again, then they start again with the... The reason for that varies but for some people part of it is that when it is working the medication doesn't seem to do anything so maybe they got better on their own and don't need to take any drugs. The medications used aren't narcotics so the patient might not feel or notice the actual effect of them during the 3-6 months it takes to slowly stabilize them mentally.

Dumb comparison: A doctor prescribes a rabbit foots for the patient to keep on their key ring and over time the patient isn't falling down as many manholes anymore but that might be because they have learned to pay more attention to where they're walking so why even keep that bulky thing in their pocket at all times. Can you kind of see the logic of that and how it can develop into a loop?

Petronella

kimochi warui
kiwifarms.net
Since she has dyed her hair a lighter color, not using shampoo because “it would make her lighter” no more makes sense. I mean, it never did, but even in Pixyland.
IIRC her mom made her go blonde and go tanning in an attempt to help break her of her delusions, because Pixy used to be obsessed with dyeing her hair dark and having pale skin so she could look Asian.

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Bleeding Heart

kiwifarms.net
IIRC her mom made her go blonde and go tanning in an attempt to help break her of her delusions, because Pixy used to be obsessed with dyeing her hair dark and having pale skin so she could look Asian.
Yeah, and in those old blonde pictures her hair looked clean. It would appear that after she renounced her dreams of being Japanese, she's dyed her hair of her own free will and has mentioned going tanning again (I remember seeing her mention it at the time she was losing weight). Her hair is already lighter, so using shampoo would make no difference. Currently, she has no “reason”, real or imagined, to not wash her hair, other than depression or other mental issues.

She claims she doesn’t want to be nipponese anymore, so she can shower and use soap like a regular old 'murican again.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck she get the idea that Japs don't shower and use soap?
Anime and manga. Baths are depicted as sitting in water and splashing water on yourself. They don’t go into details of washing the body with soap.

When Sarah and her mom were fighting about Sarah stinking, it came out that she believed a bath was just sitting in hot water in the tub.

Cutlass Supreme

kiwifarms.net
Anime and manga. Baths are depicted as sitting in water and splashing water on yourself. They don’t go into details of washing the body with soap.

When Sarah and her mom were fighting about Sarah stinking, it came out that she believed a bath was just sitting in hot water in the tub.
Surely if she watched that much anime she would know that the hot bath comes after the shower where you wash your hair and scrub your body, right?