Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She seems mentally arrested at 11 or 12. Not schizo, but likely unchecked autism or something. That's really too bad. I get that she's frustrated about not having her own place at her age, but jesus. I imagine it'd be on her parents' dime and also based on whether or not they trust her on her own. It's clear they do not, and I don't think they're wrong.

Judging by how calm her dad is among the screeching from both of the ladies of the house, scenes like this are probably not uncommon for them. It really just makes me feel for him.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to transcribe that? All I got was 'I'm not schizo, I'm a human being'
Eh, sure.

DAD: You're killing me, Sarah, this is - this is (inaudible)
PT: PLEEEEEEAAAASE DON'T KILL ME, I JUST WANT TO HAVE MY FREEDOM AND A HOME OF MY OWN!!!!! I am not schizo!!
DAD: (tries to get in a word edgewise about having a house)
PT: I am a human being and I will keep eye contact with you!
MOM from offscreen: I'M ON THE PHONE, (inaudible, maybe 'jackass'?)
PT: *unhinged shrieking* PLEASE!! STOP HURTING ME!! I don't know why my mother is (inaudible)
MOM from offscreen: (yells something)
DAD: No one is hurting you, Sarah. If anything you're hurting me.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Why, oh fucking WHY do we always go to autism when someone is acting a fool?

In grad school, all the SPED classes LOVED talking about the 'tism. It was always 'tism this, 'tism that with every secondary ed. student. Like it was the new ADHD.

And I'm sitting here thinking: It very well could simply be a classic case of "needs a steel-toed boot up her ass" syndrome. Pixy strikes me as this type.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net

In grad school, all the SPED classes LOVED talking about the 'tism. It was always 'tism this, 'tism that with every secondary ed. student. Like it was the new ADHD.

And I'm sitting here thinking: It very well could simply be a classic case of "needs a steel-toed boot up her ass" syndrome. Pixy strikes me as this type.
PT DOES have some things that do indicate she is sincerely mentally unwell. She has odd paranoid delusions like she's turning into a futa, her dad is trying to kill her/turn her into a hamburger, etc
She's someone who needs to be in a group home and then maybe moved to a half-way house.
She cannot function on her own- she'd become another Pamela Swain.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In regards to the hamburger thing, it came across to me more like a CWC random access humour thing. Like a cartoon character saying "I'm going to turn him into hamburger meat!" before a fight. Not that its much better but, I think she was saying her dad was going to beat her (similar to the killing her comment) not literally turn her into a burger.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
Yeah... She hasn't been doing well for a long time and shrieking like that for her isn't uncommon in their home. Her parents are actually pretty decent but are on their last legs with her.

She's someone who needs to be in a group home and then maybe moved to a half-way house.
She cannot function on her own- she'd become another Pamela Swain.
She could never live on her own. That's a recipe for disaster in it's own right that would lead to an eviction or worse.
A halfway house situation with roommates and care could be her best option. She has difficulty taking her meds and is the type to stop as soon as she "feels better".
Now it's just see straight up delusions and her wanting to be interdependent.

The Joker

kiwifarms.net
She seems mentally arrested at 11 or 12. Not schizo, but likely unchecked autism or something. That's really too bad. I get that she's frustrated about not having her own place at her age, but jesus. I imagine it'd be on her parents' dime and also based on whether or not they trust her on her own. It's clear they do not, and I don't think they're wrong.

Judging by how calm her dad is among the screeching from both of the ladies of the house, scenes like this are probably not uncommon for them. It really just makes me feel for him.
She really did not start going downwards until she finished college. She was a little "odd" but just a weeb that was looking to start a job in the education industry. That didn't go well and she just didn't fit in the adult/ professional world.
She's fight with her mom about how she dressed to substitute teaching gigs and not being professional.
Then she just went full delusional into anime and being an idol... she couldn't hold down positions at Target and Home Depot put up with her a lot longer than most places ever would (they had her work outside since that was during the anti bathing saga).

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net

To be fair, autism in girls is widely undiagnosed and considering her age, it probably wasn't even considered when she was younger as opposed to now where anyone who is a little weird is automatically autistic. It could explain her obsession with Japan and back then wanting to skinwalk certain anime characters. She's still hyperfocused on Japan but more in the "I want to die because now I'm old and ugly and can't visit Japan or Disney World." Armchair shit aside, she definitely has something wrong upstairs that seems to just be getting worse with age. Reality is closing in on her and she has no coping skills. Her brothers turned out fine and seem to live fulfilling lives so unless her parents spoiled her because she was the baby and maybe her mom tried living vicariously through her daughter's younger years, I think she just has some major psychological issues that went unchecked for way too long.

She really did not start going downwards until she finished college. She was a little "odd" but just a weeb that was looking to start a job in the education industry. That didn't go well and she just didn't fit in the adult/ professional world.
She's fight with her mom about how she dressed to substitute teaching gigs and not being professional.
Then she just went full delusional into anime and being an idol... she couldn't hold down positions at Target and Home Depot put up with her a lot longer than most places ever would (they had her work outside since that was during the anti bathing saga).
Anyone else remember the picture PT posted of one of her substitute outfits? If I remember correctly it included a really short pleated skirt and she couldn't understand why it was inappropriate.

The Joker

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, autism in girls is widely undiagnosed and considering her age, it probably wasn't even considered when she was younger as opposed to now where anyone who is a little weird is automatically autistic. It could explain her obsession with Japan and back then wanting to skinwalk certain anime characters. She's still hyperfocused on Japan but more in the "I want to die because now I'm old and ugly and can't visit Japan or Disney World." Armchair shit aside, she definitely has something wrong upstairs that seems to just be getting worse with age. Reality is closing in on her and she has no coping skills. Her brothers turned out fine and seem to live fulfilling lives so unless her parents spoiled her because she was the baby and maybe her mom tried living vicariously through her daughter's younger years, I think she just has some major psychological issues that went unchecked for way too long.

Anyone else remember the picture PT posted of one of her substitute outfits? If I remember correctly it included a really short pleated skirt and she couldn't understand why it was inappropriate.
Yeah I remember that one. The one that she was trying to do a seductive anime pose in with the top buttons undone. She actually worse that to an interview as an administrative assistant (and was shocked when she didn't get the job).