Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
The recent breakdowns have been over her wanting to move out yet having no resources or capability to do so.
She doesn't realize the order in which things have to happen.

Steady job > transport to job (can be public or private) > save up money > move out

That was what I was told by my parents and as someone who has now moved out I'd say it's 100% right.
I bet Pixy's parents know it too, the problem is that she doesn't want to work which is the first step in the process.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't realize the order in which things have to happen.

Steady job > transport to job (can be public or private) > save up money > moving out

That was what I was told by my parents and as someone who has now moved out I'd say it's 100% right.
I bet Pixy's parents know it too, the problem is that she doesn't want to work which is the first step in the process.
Well Pixy does want to work.

Just in utterly ridiculous and unrealistic fields.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net

A couple years ago, after the weight loss when she appeared to be doing better, her parents offered to send her back to school to become an xray technician. This was after the seasonal gig at Victoria's secret. It became obvious that she thought she could just look cute and dress like an anime nurse (like how her waitress job went) and she didn't want to do any real labor.
Her mlm wanted her to try whataburger since they hire anyone and could at least get a paycheck.
Now they have given up since her mental state is at an all time low.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, that video of her screaming was so jarring. She didn’t sound like just a spoiled womanbaby throwing a tantrum, without context she sounds genuinely terrified/hysterical. It’s really brought some insight into how badly her mental illness has spiraled down. She’s shrieking “please don’t kill me! please stop hurting me!” at her father like he was wielding a knife, when all he was doing was talking to her and keeping a (clearly well practiced) calm and composed demeanor.

The poor girl is so sick. I know Debbie says their son promised to always look after Pixy, but I don’t see anything brighter than institutionalization in her future (:_(

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net

This. Most cows don't want jobs at all. Pixyteri does seem to understand that she needs to have a job, but then refuses to accomplish the most basic things for that job. Substitute teacher? Dresses super inappropriately and honestly, probably acted super inappropriate. Hardware store? Hid from customers under the customer service desk. Also bitched about sunburn. Waitressing at an Asian restaurant? Act like a weeb and claim you're Japanese. It's like she has a loose idea what a job entails. I can only imagine what it would have been like if she did get accepted into the JET program. She would have been back on that plane back to Texas after showing up the first day wearing school girl cosplay or kimono. She never learned how to separate her professional life from her hobbies. She also is incapable of accepting any sort of criticism. Kids are brutal.

I have a friend who taught English in one of the eastern Asian countries and the advice she was given was to show up the first few days not wearing makeup. If the kids became accustomed seeing you wear makeup then see you barefaced they wouldn't hesitate asking "what's wrong with your face?" They're also brutal in general about appearances so you could bet on them pointing out PT's weight and her Jay Leno chin.

Jesus Christ, that video of her screaming was so jarring. She didn’t sound like just a spoiled womanbaby throwing a tantrum, without context she sounds genuinely terrified/hysterical. It’s really brought some insight into how badly her mental illness has spiraled down. She’s shrieking “please don’t kill me! please stop hurting me!” at her father like he was wielding a knife, when all he was doing was talking to her and keeping a (clearly well practiced) calm and composed demeanor.

The poor girl is so sick. I know Debbie says their son promised to always look after Pixy, but I don’t see anything brighter than institutionalization in her future (:_(
Mental illness truly does manifest itself physically. If you look at PT's older photos, pre Brit fag when PT still had a massive ego, her face looked much more relaxed. Not beautiful by any means, but she had a gentleness to her features. Her recent pictures her expression and features are very stiff and strained. A friend of mine had posted a series of photos going from being okay to going through a form of psychotic break and it really is jarring to see the progression.

PT's parents seem like the type to ignore mental health and just hope it goes away. I imagine she had the signs growing up but her parents thought she would grow out of it. But due to their laziness now they have a fully grown woman yelling about dying and accusing her father of killing her. It seems like her mom is trying to get her help now, but she may be too far gone to fully "cure" since PT is accustomed to this behavior and way of thinking.

Her descent into madness reminds me a little of Anna Storelli, that woman who went viral for yelling at a couple for kissing in public.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
This. Most cows don't want jobs at all. Pixyteri does seem to understand that she needs to have a job, but then refuses to accomplish the most basic things for that job. Substitute teacher? Dresses super inappropriately and honestly, probably acted super inappropriate. Hardware store? Hid from customers under the customer service desk. Also bitched about sunburn. Waitressing at an Asian restaurant? Act like a weeb and claim you're Japanese. It's like she has a loose idea what a job entails. I can only imagine what it would have been like if she did get accepted into the JET program. She would have been back on that plane back to Texas after showing up the first day wearing school girl cosplay or kimono. She never learned how to separate her professional life from her hobbies. She also is incapable of accepting any sort of criticism. Kids are brutal.

I have a friend who taught English in one of the eastern Asian countries and the advice she was given was to show up the first few days not wearing makeup. If the kids became accustomed seeing you wear makeup then see you barefaced they wouldn't hesitate asking "what's wrong with your face?" They're also brutal in general about appearances so you could bet on them pointing out PT's weight and her Jay Leno chin.

Mental illness truly does manifest itself physically. If you look at PT's older photos, pre Brit fag when PT still had a massive ego, her face looked much more relaxed. Not beautiful by any means, but she had a gentleness to her features. Her recent pictures her expression and features are very stiff and strained. A friend of mine had posted a series of photos going from being okay to going through a form of psychotic break and it really is jarring to see the progression.

PT's parents seem like the type to ignore mental health and just hope it goes away. I imagine she had the signs growing up but her parents thought she would grow out of it. But due to their laziness now they have a fully grown woman yelling about dying and accusing her father of killing her. It seems like her mom is trying to get her help now, but she may be too far gone to fully "cure" since PT is accustomed to this behavior and way of thinking.

Her descent into madness reminds me a little of Anna Storelli, that woman who went viral for yelling at a couple for kissing in public.
So that means that the best bet at recovery is for her to stay off the internet. No social media. Computer located in a common area of the house. No data cellphone. Parents have some onus as far as helping their daughter maintain her mental health.

Pixy is like Abby Brown. Legit mental illness. Not fun. Not in the least bit entertaining. There are plenty of cows under the sun and more emerge every day. These two need to just disappear off the internet for their best interests.

Amira Rose

Observer of Trash
kiwifarms.net
I really feel bad for her father. First, he gets told by her that she thinks he's not her real father, and now he has to deal with her (likely) unmedicated mental illness.

Did anyone else notice that he said something along the lines of "Well, you'll likely get a home of your own soon". I'm assuming they are either planning to kick her out or they're getting old.

I'll feel so bad for any of her brothers that will have to take care of her for the rest of her life.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
There's also some elements of "you can lead a horse to water". It's not like you can buy the anti-crazy meds in a dart form and just blowgun them at the family member.
That could be a groundbreaking product idea you’ve got right there, my friend.

In all seriousness, it’s really sad how, like Abby Brown, Sarah falls into that category of instability where it might not be severe enough to warrant legal intervention and involuntary commitment to a facility, but it’s bad enough that she’s barely capable of functioning in society normally and instead is generally just a burden/embarrassment to her family. And it sounds like her parents are getting close to their breaking point.

The Joker

kiwifarms.net
That could be a groundbreaking product idea you’ve got right there, my friend.

In all seriousness, it’s really sad how, like Abby Brown, Sarah falls into that category of instability where it might not be severe enough to warrant legal intervention and involuntary commitment to a facility, but it’s bad enough that she’s barely capable of functioning in society normally and instead is generally just a burden/embarrassment to her family. And it sounds like her parents are getting close to their breaking point.
Shes wanted her independence for awhile and wants to move out. It's sad but shes not capable of it. Mentally shes more like a teenager and needs to be reminded to take meds (her mom used to take charge of it and counted them to make sure she didn't miss doses). Her brother's ex even used to keep an eye on her online and when it found out it caused a lot of family drama.
The only time she ever tried to be on her own was when she moved in with her ex. That did not go well as he would get frustrated that she did nothing to really help out in their place and their relationship fell apart as she became more anime (Bleach) obsessed and he didn't want to take care of an adult child.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
So that means that the best bet at recovery is for her to stay off the internet. No social media. Computer located in a common area of the house. No data cellphone. Parents have some onus as far as helping their daughter maintain her mental health.

Pixy is like Abby Brown. Legit mental illness. Not fun. Not in the least bit entertaining. There are plenty of cows under the sun and more emerge every day. These two need to just disappear off the internet for their best interests.
PT was off the internet for a while for the most part. We only knew she was still doing her thing because she would periodically upload photos to her Photobucket. Nobody is really fucking with her anymore(as far as I can tell). She has been untreated for so long that it's probably going to have lasting effects of her. Meds will help control her massive mood swings but her delusions have been left to do their own thing for over a decade that they've basically become ingrained into her. I know PT was on antidepressants and anxiety medication before she disappeared for a while, but she very much clearly had other issues that her mom just ignored. I'm assuming she thought the meds she had were good enough, despite it being very common for medication needing to be changed to find what works the best. PT already had reputation around town for a pump and dump station and doing inappropriate photoshoots in highly inappropriate areas. Or maybe PT's mom didn't think it was that big of a deal because back then she wasn't screaming at them that they were killing her.

Before her hiatus she had quite a bit of anxiety but now she seems to just be full blown paranoid. Whatever they're doing for her it isn't working.

The Joker

kiwifarms.net
Or maybe PT's mom didn't think it was that big of a deal because back then she wasn't screaming at them that they were killing her.

Before her hiatus she had quite a bit of anxiety but now she seems to just be full blown paranoid. Whatever they're doing for her it isn't working.
A lot of warning signs were missed by people around her for years. Most of the time it was pushed off on her being "lazy" or "dramatic". Her parents made their mistakes but they won't let her just hit rock bottom. Normally her mom would count her pills and made her go to the doctor. PT doesn't want them to control her though and in her mind she thinks they are forcing her to do things she doesn't want.
She really is not capable of working in her current state. When she was with HD she would cry under the desk and the managers there took care of her and looked out for her because she was so sensitive. They gave her the less stressful positions often reserved for the retirees towards the end (like watering plants or shifts during less busy hours).

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of warning signs were missed by people around her for years. Most of the time it was pushed off on her being "lazy" or "dramatic". Her parents made their mistakes but they won't let her just hit rock bottom. Normally her mom would count her pills and made her go to the doctor. PT doesn't want them to control her though and in her mind she thinks they are forcing her to do things she doesn't want.
She really is not capable of working in her current state. When she was with HD she would cry under the desk and the managers there took care of her and looked out for her because she was so sensitive. They gave her the less stressful positions often reserved for the retirees towards the end (like watering plants or shifts during less busy hours).
I think its time that we stop being selfish and think of her. Her quality of life is poor, the right decision would be to have her put down *sigh*