Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside, mother is equally crazy

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Here's my crazy conspiracy theory to not be taken seriously at all.

PT had a long period of time where she was basically MIA on the internet. Eventually she cropped back up and has since been making posts how she isn't a mom/mama/mother and people need to stop calling her that. Along with those posts include her disdain and paranoia of dressing feminine. My conclusion is that she managed to get knocked up and had a baby. It would explain her hatred for her body as a woman and her unexplainable posts weekly of how she's not a mama. Her parents are caring for her baby while Kai further spirals in the abyss of untreated mental illness.

As I said, don't take this conspiracy theory seriously at all.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PT had a long period of time where she was basically MIA on the internet. Eventually she cropped back up and has since been making posts how she isn't a mom/mama/mother and people need to stop calling her that. Along with those posts include her disdain and paranoia of dressing feminine. My conclusion is that she managed to get knocked up and had a baby. It would explain her hatred for her body as a woman and her unexplainable posts weekly of how she's not a mama. Her parents are caring for her baby while Kai further spirals in the abyss of untreated mental illness.

You've mixed up your cows here.

This would also require her to have been in intimate contact with a penis. Short of a rape in the home depot garden center, I doubt that.

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There’s no way a secret pregnancy happened. Maybe a secret abortion but even then Pixy over shares her life she wouldn’t be able to keep either scenario a secret.

Angel Dust

Shrek lookin bag of bitch
kiwifarms.net
You've mixed up your cows here.

This would also require her to have been in intimate contact with a penis. Short of a rape in the home depot garden center, I doubt that.
You forget that in Pixys early days online she was known as the town bicycle. Managed to have a boyfriend and everything- complete with her over sharing details about her degenerate sex life.

my lovely trauma lumps

trashy, worthless prostitute
kiwifarms.net
yeah iirc there's some evidence beyond "pixy grouses about her mom", like the mom going off on some really weird shit at pixy on public facebook posts or something?
Her mom is threatening to kill herself in the messages that were posted a page or so back, it's not a stretch to assume that this isn't a new thing.
Screenshot_20211120-060146_Messenger_edit_782071498473373.jpg
I feel that Pixy probably behaves in the same way because she's learnt it from her mom making suicide threats at her since childhood, and that if she was raised by someone healthy she'd still be autistic but would have at least managed to learn the coping skills and emotional resilience to respond to difficult situations in ways other than "ok im gonna die now and its all your fault".

If the role models you have as a child are manipulative and threaten harm to themselves when you express hurt when they've upset you/set boundaries/share an opinion they don't like/exist at the wrong time then you're going to take on those toxic, dangerous behaviours too which develop into full blown disorders as the trauma mounts up over the years. I feel very sorry for Pixy, I think her mom fucked her up terribly and her childhood was worse than we imagine from Pixy's posts alone since kids in dysfunctional families normalise abuse and she never learnt to express herself or describe incidents with enough details and context to understand what really happened

Last edited by a moderator:

DoorPost101

Get back here, you bacon stealing bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Her mom is threatening to kill herself in the messages that were posted a page or so back, it's not a stretch to assume that this isn't a new thing.

I feel that Pixy probably behaves in the same way because she's learnt it from her mom making suicide threats at her since childhood, and that if she was raised by someone healthy she'd still be autistic but would have at least managed to learn the coping skills and emotional resilience to respond to difficult situations in ways other than "ok im gonna die now and its all your fault".

If the role models you have as a child are manipulative and threaten harm to themselves when you express hurt when they've upset you/set boundaries/share an opinion they don't like/exist at the wrong time then you're going to take on those toxic, dangerous behaviours too which develop into full blown disorders as the trauma mounts up over the years. I feel very sorry for Pixy, I think her mom fucked her up terribly and her childhood was worse than we imagine from Pixy's posts alone since kids in dysfunctional families normalise abuse and she never learnt to express herself or describe incidents with enough details and context to understand what really happened
Jesus Christ, if that's what her mother is telling her, no wonder Pixie is a mess. That's some genuinely horrifying behavior there.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Both of these things are likely to be true.
Personality disorders tend to be both genetic and learned (especially during the formative years), which makes perfect sense given she was not only born to a mother with something approaching bipolar/borderline but also brought up by her.
I would peg Sarah as bipolar given her frequent moodswings and constant need for validation and attention, although there is a lot of overlap with borderline.

Assistant Manajerk

kiwifarms.net
Not to sound like a pessimist but Pixy likely is not going to find good mental health care unless she moves out of state, Texas health care sucks.
Publically funded mental health services for low income patients, I would agree. Aside from that it all depends on who your provider is and who you see.

Nearby Houston is home to plenty of decent medical schools and hospitals, though I don't know how good their psychiatric programs are.

As for Pixy herself, she's got a job at Lowe's which offers a healthcare plan. Whether or not they cover the kind of psych care she needs I don't know (more than likely not as most HMOs cover the body and not the mind).

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Publically funded mental health services for low income patients, I would agree. Aside from that it all depends on who your provider is and who you see.

Nearby Houston is home to plenty of decent medical schools and hospitals, though I don't know how good their psychiatric programs are.

As for Pixy herself, she's got a job at Lowe's which offers a healthcare plan. Whether or not they cover the kind of psych care she needs I don't know (more than likely not as most HMOs cover the body and not the mind).
If Lowe's is still using the same plans as they did ten+ years ago, they're actually a PPO, not an HMO. So that's even easier to get to psych care.

Meowzers

I identify as involuntarily annoying
kiwifarms.net
So who's "they"? Parents, trolls, voices?
i think "they" are the "japs." they're offending her by existing.
she hasn't been into japan and anime for a while now, but this aggressive racism is pretty unexpected. i know she's deep in the throes of some kind of mental breakdown but i want to know how she came to the conclusion that the entire japanese race wants her to wear dresses