Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside, mother is equally crazy

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this whole thing is some kind of elaborate denial/suppression tactic? She wants to wear dresses but knows she doesn't look good in them anymore so she snaps about how she's not going to wear dresses. She knows she is getting old and is never going have to a family, so she tells everyone she's a man and to stop calling her mama. She knows that even if she goes to Japan her dreams of becoming a kawaii idol are totally dead, so she hates Japan now and is not going to go there. Her being offended by everything is her deep insecurity and jealousy being triggered, which is why she spergs about completely innocuous things like the dentist "disrespecting" her.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is on fire
kiwifarms.net
t’s filtered through a lot of mental illness now
Reminds me of how Terry Davis (RIP) would say nigger a lot but apparently he explained the slurs were some kind of mental/psychic defence against a delusion of his, I don’t believe he ever had a problem with actual black people (note, even as he degenerated he never said anything about race or race relations, applying 'nigger' to whoever was his enemy). Not to say the same of her, only that severe mental illness really warps people into worse versions of themselves and this is a very telling sign (:_(

Last edited:

Xiamara the Mare

kiwifarms.net
Liked a compliment and got told off? What is wrong with her?
Screenshot_20211213-145253_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meowzers

This KiwiFarms account is a sacred space
kiwifarms.net
not to be a debbie downer (lol, debbie) but i really do think she was assaulted and that's one of the reasons she's getting so weird about her femininity. a few pages back there was a text where deb called her ex a rapist, and this post definitely ringing alarm bells. i don't want to make outlandish claims or start rumors but it would explain a lot. i hope i don't seem like a catty bitch for thinking this. PT is the saddest cow to me and i want her to get better *sigh*

YankeeTrader

I believe Brad Watson to be "a hack fraud"(47)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not to be a debbie downer (lol, debbie) but i really do think she was assaulted and that's one of the reasons she's getting so weird about her femininity. a few pages back there was a text where deb called her ex a rapist, and this post definitely ringing alarm bells. i don't want to make outlandish claims or start rumors but it would explain a lot. i hope i don't seem like a catty bitch for thinking this. PT is the saddest cow to me and i want her to get better *sigh*
I think most of us want her to get better. She just needs to join the club.

Visible Belly Outline

Speak now or forever be a BITCH
kiwifarms.net
The first I thought of when I saw this is sexual assault responses, the second thing is the amount of mental illness present.
This could also tie back to her not wanting to be seen as a woman or mother or wearing skirts and dresses ever.
Please shine in the way you feel it appropriate to shine and no other way or time Pixy because this is getting worrisome.

Blanche

I am the biggest slut.
kiwifarms.net
Her running from anything remotely feminine sadly backs that up, a lot of women on 600lb life who were assaulted gained the weight to be undesirable. I can see Pixy thinking that looking like a man will protect her.

Angel Dust

Adoption is Death to the Real Family
kiwifarms.net

Her ex also (allegedly) let his friends have sex with her. It was never really clear exactly how consenting PT was to that. It seemed from what she talked about that it was more something he was into.