Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside, mother is equally crazy

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

YankeeTrader

I believe Brad Watson to be "a hack fraud"(47)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to take this as an encouraging sign for her if she grasped any of the symbolism.

1640262464284.png

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to take this as an encouraging sign for her if she grasped any of the symbolism.

View attachment 2823023
Has she ever discussed reading serious business books before?
She's certainly not as derped as a lot of persons of interest, but she never struck me as a person who would just sit down and read Moby Dick

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has she ever discussed reading serious business books before?
She's certainly not as derped as a lot of persons of interest, but she never struck me as a person who would just sit down and read Moby Dick

Yeah, that is an interesting choice of book to read, not something I would expect anyone to read for fun. No though, aside from maybe manga, she hasn't never indicated reading any actual books, let alone serious ones, before. I know she was an English major, but she never talked really much about the stuff she studied as far as I know. Seriously, sometimes I forget that she has a bachelor's degree in English sometimes.

NashiNashi

"PEACE AND LOOOOVE"
kiwifarms.net
It’s so sad to watch Pixy slipping through the cracks. She’s never going to get better and will only continue to get worse unless she seeks mental health treatment. Poor mental health is no joke. I wish she had someone close who would push her towards seeking treatment, but she has literally no one. What a sad existence pixy lives.

I’m not sure if she has bipolar because if it has gotten bad to the point of having very bad delusions, I would imagine that her depressive episodes would be so bad that she would be unable to work. How long was she able to keep her jobs again? I know she quit the waitress job quickly, but how about her other ones?

Untreated bipolar people commonly move from one job to another due to depression (“I literally can’t get out of bed, so I can’t work anymore.”) and mania (“FUCK this POS job! I don’t even need it. I have better things to do because I’m a GENIUS.” Not so if they are bipolar II and have hypomania instead because there is no impairment with hypomania, though).

It seems like she’s able to do things without being hindered by depression (which will hit like a fucking brick when untreated), which is a key feature in bipolar disorder. I’m sure she would’ve publicly talked about severe depressive symptoms if they had occurred.

I don’t think she has bipolar I because she just doesn’t seem grandiose enough*, and if she’s bipolar II, she would have a lot of depressive episodes because people with bipolar II typically have mood episodes more often than people with bipolar I.

*She did have delusions of grandeur of having what it takes to be a kawaii idoru, but so do a lot of other weeb girl cows, and they’re not necessarily bipolar. I don’t think it was at a pathological level, either.

As for what I think Pixy has instead, I have no idea. I’m not very knowledgeable about other mental disorders.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2823023
Moby Dick was a lauded book championed by gay men for many decades and are the reason Melville eventually became a literary icon. We know his name and books thanks to the gay academic fan clubs that developed over the decades after his death.

Melville died in obscurity and Moby Dick was a flop when published. But then about twenty five years after his death gay men started a cult following of Melville thanks to including subtle bits of homosexual erotica in his books.

(His first book Typee was a nonfiction big success but mentioned gay men in Polynesia and being “married” to an island man who nursed him through an illness. Moby Dick has some similar threads of homoerotic love in it. Too modern eyes it’s nothing, but to men 100 years ago it was a huge deal. )

Maybe Melville’s reputation in the gay community got her attention? I struggle to figure out why she would tackle this tome.

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man, dem haffi dead
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that is an interesting choice of book to read, not something I would expect anyone to read for fun. No though, aside from maybe manga, she hasn't never indicated reading any actual books, let alone serious ones, before. I know she was an English major, but she never talked really much about the stuff she studied as far as I know. Seriously, sometimes I forget that she has a bachelor's degree in English sometimes.
She reads books from the library. I'm guessing she has read all the manga in her local library and has moved on to reading other books. I wouldn't expect her to read Melville though. More like Twilight and Hunger Games. But wouldn't surprise me if she read those long ago.

And to get a BS in English, you just have to be able to speak English to some extent and have a student loan. We don't know her GPA either.

I still have a soft spot for her. She harkens back to the days when lolcows were just chubby weaboos, not satan worshippers intent on overthrowing liberal democracy in the west and replacing it with a Judeo-Bolshevist puppet state. I'm coming out of a thread discussing Jazz Jennings and let's just say that shit makes Sarah's lack of hygiene tame. Her body is able to clean itself to an extent. A tranny's body is not.

Assistant Manajerk

kiwifarms.net
She reads books from the library. I'm guessing she has read all the manga in her local library and has moved on to reading other books. I wouldn't expect her to read Melville though. More like Twilight and Hunger Games. But wouldn't surprise me if she read those long ago.

And to get a BS in English, you just have to be able to speak English to some extent and have a student loan. We don't know her GPA either.

I still have a soft spot for her. She harkens back to the days when lolcows were just chubby weaboos, not satan worshippers intent on overthrowing liberal democracy in the west and replacing it with a Judeo-Bolshevist puppet state. I'm coming out of a thread discussing Jazz Jennings and let's just say that shit makes Sarah's lack of hygiene tame. Her body is able to clean itself to an extent. A tranny's body is not.
I thought she had a BA in English. You'd think she would have read it by now (or at least an Abridged young reader version in grade school).

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought she had a BA in English. You'd think she would have read it by now (or at least an Abridged young reader version in grade school).
There are ways to avoid books you don’t want to read and still get a BA in English. It’s a degree you can tailor to your tastes and abilities by finding out which professor assigns what kind of book. And some people simply don’t do the reading. All you have to do is be able to write papers and the internet makes that possible without actually reading the book. The more you know.

DoorPost101

It's a cat, Karl, not a sandwich
kiwifarms.net
Couple new developments. She wants to go to Ikkicon in Austin, but her Mom's telling her not to because of the coof.

View attachment 2828372

Also she bloked me, Lulz.
View attachment 2828379
Gee, thanks.
Did you in any way suggest that she should wear women's clothes, or should cosplay as a female character, or did the "I'm not wearing women's clothes!!!!" thing come from "You're your own woman?"

Assistant Manajerk

kiwifarms.net
Did you in any way suggest that she should wear women's clothes, or should cosplay as a female character, or did the "I'm not wearing women's clothes!!!!" thing come from "You're your own woman?"
The latter. Somehow she took my affirmation of agency as me telling her to dress as a woman.

So ends my deep cover investigation.

DoorPost101

It's a cat, Karl, not a sandwich
kiwifarms.net
The latter. Somehow she took my affirmation of agency as me telling her to dress as a woman.

So ends my deep cover investigation.
I thought that might be the case. If that is so, then Pixie really is deep in her own head, if she hears "you're a grown woman and can make your own choices" as "you must wear women's clothing." Explains a lot of the panicked and defiant FB posts she makes about women's clothes.