Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside, mother is equally crazy

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Visible Belly Outline

Speak now or forever be a BITCH
kiwifarms.net
Couple new developments. She wants to go to Ikkicon in Austin, but her Mom's telling her not to because of the coof.

View attachment 2828372
It might just be me but this is like reading a two sided conversation from Pixy to Pixy, not saying this is fake, more noticing that her mom seems to indeed be mentally ill and semi paranoid.
There are people who are still taking coof precautions but it’s a crazy minority that are saying all public gatherings are death sentences even if someone’s been vaccinated and will be wearing a mask.
This is a revealing interaction where Pixy seems like the more reasonable one IMO.

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man, dem haffi dead
kiwifarms.net
There are people who are still taking coof precautions but it’s a crazy minority that are saying all public gatherings are death sentences even if someone’s been vaccinated and will be wearing a mask.
This is a revealing interaction where Pixy seems like the more reasonable one IMO.
Lots of people are getting the coof but the only ones getting bad infections haven't gotten the vaccine or the actual virus last year. After this wave it should blow over and be endemic. If she goes to Ikkicon, there's a good chance she'll get COVID, but it'll just be con crud symptoms. I'm sure she's gotten con crud many times, considering her hygiene habits.

There are ways to avoid books you don’t want to read and still get a BA in English. It’s a degree you can tailor to your tastes and abilities by finding out which professor assigns what kind of book. And some people simply don’t do the reading. All you have to do is be able to write papers and the internet makes that possible without actually reading the book. The more you know.
that's pretty much every BS/BA major if you're smart about it. It's pretty easy to cheat lol. And now with online learning it's gotten even easier. But I think it's more likely that Sarah slipped by with a "C's get degrees" transcript. I think she just took whatever classes her advisor told her to. Didn't do smart things like skipping around weed-out classes by getting equivalent credits at a local community college with a 1-1 transfer agreement, or calling the dean of another college with low enrollment to take their "[weed out class you need]-for [insert easy major]", or waiting out a shitty teacher until he retires and taking his class with a chill TA spring semester of senior year.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorta like wogglebug chick. Not really a menace to anyone, just making weird content and overreacting to the internet
Eh. Cynthia is legitimately borderline retarded and is unable to function on her own. The biggest danger she poses is to herself and her family's money because she is a fool who is easily parted with said money and she has quite the vicious and unfriendly personality too. She's alienated her preferred wogglebug voice actor, thinks herself better than the other special education kids she had classes with, alienated perhaps her best chance at getting exposure for her little dream and finally was extremely vitriolic when talking about another wogglebug fan because they had a disagreement or something.

Sarah, were she properly medicated with a supportive family I can easily see as being independent and even having a fulfilling if not happy life. I'd rate Sarah far above Cynthia in terms of coziness, but a more unfortunate life.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh. Cynthia is legitimately borderline retarded and is unable to function on her own. The biggest danger she poses is to herself and her family's money because she is a fool who is easily parted with said money and she has quite the vicious and unfriendly personality too. She's alienated her preferred wogglebug voice actor, thinks herself better than the other special education kids she had classes with, alienated perhaps her best chance at getting exposure for her little dream and finally was extremely vitriolic when talking about another wogglebug fan because they had a disagreement or something.

Sarah, were she properly medicated with a supportive family I can easily see as being independent and even having a fulfilling if not happy life. I'd rate Sarah far above Cynthia in terms of coziness, but a more unfortunate life.
Pretty much "not looking to rape kids and / or animals" is how far the bar has fallen to be a nice thing.

MistaV

kiwifarms.net
I do hope Pixy goes to Ikkicon despite her mom making her not go. It’s just an event where people where masks and do things normally. Yes there will be people who won’t take it seriously but as long as she tested negative and wear a mask then she’ll be fine.

Bluewafflez

Breakfast meal and shy guy
kiwifarms.net
I do hope Pixy goes to Ikkicon despite her mom making her not go. It’s just an event where people where masks and do things normally. Yes there will be people who won’t take it seriously but as long as she tested negative and wear a mask then she’ll be fine.
She did. Checked her Facebook. She just got back yesterday.

Visible Belly Outline

Speak now or forever be a BITCH
kiwifarms.net
Ikkicon updates
600EC9CF-91A1-42CD-AE1A-1D00AA4E9D89.jpeg

Comments on the cosplay contest
50572C66-3439-4C39-AA24-A43990E73643.jpeg

05A4891D-82C4-4B7F-A0C2-BC203FC5AD67.jpeg

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Updates: it seems like an aggressive cold, but don't know if she's exaggerating
In all honesty it could well be Omicron. They're saying it gets through cloth masks and at least in my state if you go anywhere with more than fifty people (and take the same basic precautions with no added extra) you're pretty much guaranteed to get it. We know Pixy doesn't have the greatest hygiene and would certainly not be sanitizing and refraining from touching her face, I bet she adjusted that yellow wig out of her eyes about thirty times.

Bluewafflez

Breakfast meal and shy guy
kiwifarms.net
Updates: it seems like an aggressive cold, but don't know if she's exaggerating

View attachment 2865129

She also might quit Facebook because others don't want her to attend work while sick.

View attachment 2865132
She always threatens to leave social media and when she follows through, she ends up making a new account anyways. It's in her nature. It may not be as bad as it used to be but that is just how Pixyteri is.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all honesty it could well be Omicron. They're saying it gets through cloth masks and at least in my state if you go anywhere with more than fifty people (and take the same basic precautions with no added extra) you're pretty much guaranteed to get it. We know Pixy doesn't have the greatest hygiene and would certainly not be sanitizing and refraining from touching her face, I bet she adjusted that yellow wig out of her eyes about thirty times.
Considering she lives in Texas and it's spiking like a motherfucker here, it's very possible. Especially with those symptoms since Omicron is much like a cold if you're fully vaccinated and boosted (and she's both of those things if I remember correctly?)

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the only time masks do anything is to keep filthy people from spitting and coughing on others
anything more you might as well wear garlic around your neck

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It definitely sounds like she got the 'cron. I get that for vaxxed people the symptoms are far less severe and it's basically like having a cold but her mother is going to ride this wave forever. Every time Pixy wants to do something, Deb will say 'I told you so' about Pixy getting covid at the con. Debbie is so damn unhinged, it's no wonder Pixy is the way she is. It doesn't seem like she had a great time at the con, which is unfortunate.