Queen Pixyteri / Sarah Guilbeaux - Glorious Nippon cosplayer, she's poopin' outside, mother is equally crazy

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
For all intents and purposes it might as well have been? Either way she stays home and experiences cold and/or flu symptoms.
The area she lives in is a covid hotspot right now and everyone is sick with it right now thanks to omicron. There is a bigger chance of her catching it at work than the con. Lowes as a company really doesn't push any type of precautions to protect their employees.

But her family members are likely blaming her for bringing covid into the home.

UwU Sugoi

No booly plz
kiwifarms.net
The area she lives in is a covid hotspot right now and everyone is sick with it right now thanks to omicron. There is a bigger chance of her catching it at work than the con. Lowes as a company really doesn't push any type of precautions to protect their employees.

I can only imagine the shit storm Debbie was throwing when Pixie told them the news.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Well, she did bring it into the home. I’m sure her mom enjoys the “told you so” more than not having Covid in the house tbh.

Ironically the event that spread the first detected omnicron cases was a anime convention in NYC.

Pixie was bound to get it working at Lowe’s though. I don’t see how her mom is fine with working at Lowe’s but not going to a convention if she’s paranoid about Covid.

She should just tell Debbie everyone not in strict isolation is going to get Covid this winter, so might as well get it over with.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, she did bring it into the home. I’m sure her mom enjoys the “told you so” more than not having Covid in the house tbh.

Ironically the event that spread the first detected omnicron cases was a anime convention in NYC.

Pixie was bound to get it working at Lowe’s though. I don’t see how her mom is fine with working at Lowe’s but not going to a convention if she’s paranoid about Covid.

She should just tell Debbie everyone not in strict isolation is going to get Covid this winter, so might as well get it over with.
Funny thing about that NYC convention, I think a week or so after that same group ran one down in Texas, I want to say it was Anime Frontier?

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pixy will most likely be fine, but I worry about her giving it to her dad. Both her parents are high risk because of their age, and if either of them have any kind of health problems it's not going to be good for them. Others will disagree but it was pretty shitty of her to go to a convention while still living with them. If you care enough about Covid to get vaccinated you should care enough to know its limitations, not do needlessly risky things like go to conventions, and still mind your behavior.

Last edited:

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pixi will most likely be fine, but I worry about her giving it to her dad. Both her paths are high risk because of their age, and if either have any kind of health problems it's not going to be good for them. Others will disagree but it was petty shitty of her to go to a convention while still living with them. If you care enough about Covid to get vaccinated you should care enough to know its limitations, not do needlessly risky things like go to conventions, and still mind your behavior.
If her parents are vaccinated, do they really have to worry? Especially about omicron.

Last edited:

Platypus

My 600lb Monotreme
kiwifarms.net

PT was bound to get it if she left the house at all. Texas in general is packed to the gills with yeeyee retards that can't connect the brain cells necessary to engage in basic coof prevention anywhere at all. Even vulnerable old people and staff stuffed into giant retirement complexes refuse to do as little as wear a mask or social distance, let alone take the vax. I had seen in an earlier post that masks were required and she was wearing a mask at the con, but it was obviously not providing much protection to her since it was loose and sliding off her nose. She would have gotten the coof either way, but the con was probably a poor choice if she didn't want to 100% guarantee catching it. At least PT probably caught the mild coof instead of the extra spicy version.

I hope Debbie catches it eventually and croaks, it would probably be a positive event in PT's life.

UwU Sugoi

No booly plz
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't seem like it kept her down for too long, she posted this sometime last week (been too lazy to post).

1.jpg3.jpg
2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg9.jpg11.jpg10.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

And my favorite
8.jpg

It looks like she's gaining the weight back as well, I think she's back to the same size the internet found her in.
Also this grey wig really shows her aging, looks like a hippy grandma.

And this are from today
pf.jpg

DoorPost101

It's a cat, Karl, not a sandwich
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't seem like it kept her down for too long, she posted this sometime last week (been too lazy to post).

View attachment 2901227View attachment 2901238
View attachment 2901237View attachment 2901274View attachment 2901276View attachment 2901277View attachment 2901279View attachment 2901280View attachment 2901281View attachment 2901282View attachment 2901283View attachment 2901284

And my favorite
View attachment 2901286

It looks like she's gaining the weight back as well, I think she's back to the same size the internet found her in.
Also this grey wig really shows her aging, looks like a hippy grandma.

And this are from today
View attachment 2901253
I actually like the gray wig, I think it makes her elegant, and the cosplay costume itself is decent. I know if you said 'elegant', she'd think 'old', but really I think it looks nice on her.

Ophelia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice cosplay, one of the best I’ve seen from her. It’s age appropriate, she looks comfortable, and it’s a fairly clever representation of a unicorn. The horn sticking out of her bellybutton is unfortunate, but it made me laugh :lol: Older people can cosplay too.

Ophelia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine how hard Pixy would spiral if she ever read this? What are you trying to do, turn her into a hamburger??
I’m not calling her a hag; she’s just factually not a teenager and the sooner she finds some healthy way to live with the reality of age, the better. Not to be too serious, but her mental health and hangups about her age are her responsibility.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it, but I think it was pretty careless of Pixy to go to an anime convention. If you’re aware enough of the pandemic to get vaccinated and boosted, then you should know that attending an indoor event with masses of unwashed neckbeards and weebs is pretty much asking to get infected. Even before COVID, there was always the risk of catching con plague, and as a seasoned cosplayer Pixy ought to know this.

What’s sad to me is she fought so hard against Deb’s paranoia to attend this con, and it looks like she didn’t even try to have a good time, just because she wasn’t entered in a cosplay contest. And she ended up proving Deb right by bringing COVID home from a con she had a miserable time at, now Deb has a hefty supply of narc wrath to scourge Pixy for god knows how long.

I just really feel for Pixy. She could be so happy if only she had the tools and coping mechanisms to deal with her mother’s abuse and rise above it.