pizza mook-bong | talking about my weight - April 21, 2020 04/21/20

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Also, lol, it's obvious she just microwaved it, she can't even lean down to put it in the oven because of her double chinned fupa
Even if she could do that, those pizzas are meant to be microwaved. There's no conventional oven instructions on the package.

This year has been a serious disappointment. By this time last year, she'd already given us the gifts of her Optavia and Shrimpgate scandals. This year? Nothing but whining about muh mentalz. Sad!

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I would have a fucking ball if Amber took this weight loss charade down to 200 while stuffing her face all the same. Seriously, I would kiss her on the lips. That’s an effort in trolling I can genuinely respect.
Just how far does she think she can convince us she’s lost weight? If she had in any way made it under 500lbs that would be the title of the video in all caps, she wouldn’t be able to shut up about it. Nobody would, and rightfully so. Now this narcissistic cunt wants to add it in as a quiet mumble behind her pizza mukbang? Sure Ham.
These deathfats talk more about PTSD than combat vets and concentration camp survivors .
That’s because people with real PTSD tend to not talk about it. You know, because of the PTSD.
edited to avoid doublepost

Last edited:

Clown Baby

chillout bois
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine going out to grab your mail and seeing this monster across the way, sitting on a concrete slab in a tank top shoving pizza in her face and talking to her phone about her PTSD.
Circus freak to us, ssdd for them. I just picture the neighbor coming back in like "Lailine, the biggun's in the yard again." "Oh yeah, Pa? She marchin' around?" "Naw, jus settin' n gummin' on some peetzer."

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Remember though, she doesn't choose her thumbnails. I'm not sure she realizes that if she actually didn't, it would just mean that even the YouTube algorithms are making fun of how bad she looks.

I'm partial to the second explanation, but I know it's not the right one.
She's a pathological liar. There's a video of her and Becky at the Cheesecake Factory where she complains to Becky that when using her new camera (that she never uses anymore), she doesn't know how to create a thumbnail. Then Becky asks her how she did it on her phone and she tells her that she just takes a screen shot. So yes, Amber absolutely chooses her thumbnails.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time Amber was under 500 lbs was in May of 2018. Everyone who has said there's no way she reached 499.8 but didn't show a weigh in is right. Even if Amber wasn't planning to film her weigh in, there's no way she wouldn't want to document finally reaching this milestone. She would have weighed again while filming it. Also lol @ her revising her goal weight from 170 to 172.4 because it's "exactly 400" lower than her highest weight. We all know 572.4 is not the most she's ever weighed but ok. :story:
Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 22.57.30.png

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
You know, if Amber really wanted to garner legitimate sympathy instead of trolling for a paycheck, she could speak more candidly about this childhood trauma she's always baiting with (which almost certainly involved molestation). Not uncommon in the super morbidly obese. LifeByJen recently talked about how her own father used to come into her bedroom at night, but afterwards would make food for her, so food became the comfort, the "reward," the best friend, and a mechanism for survival at an age where kids are supposed to trust adults, but experience teaches them differently.

It's not difficult to imagine how this type of arrested development begins and it's also not difficult to feel genuinely sorry for someone trapped in this purgatory of their own creation. And yet, I can't feel an ounce of pity for Amber. She's had every resource at her fingertips to change her life, to help herself, and to find healing and real purpose without the burden of a job or responsibilities of any kind getting in the way. For YEARS now!

YEARS. (:_(

She gave up a long time ago, and is too goddamn lazy to save herself. Change is too hard, so the mere suggestion of therapy is wasted breath at this point.

Speaking of breath, I think her body is forgetting to at night. Not PTSD, Gorl! It's called sleep apnea. That fear and anxiety is your body sending you a signal that something's wrong. But no need to burden yourself with uncomfortable truths! You won't do shit about it anyway (much like your insulin resistance), so we'll just continue to trudge through the storm and pretend the sky is blue...

...and that you don't like pizza.

...and that you're under 500 lbs.

...and that Twinkie has ever been on a leash.

🤥

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
499.....yeah., sure Amber. If she is 499, then I am the current president of Papua New Guinea. I swear she is messing with everybody at this point. She is becoming like a celebrity that is so desperate to be kept in the spotlight that they resort to doing stupid shit for attention. Let's thank the lord she hasn't decided to sell photos of her legs for hard cash cause lord knows the weirdos who would pay for that.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
499.....yeah., sure Amber. If she is 499, then I am the current president of Papua New Guinea. I swear she is messing with everybody at this point. She is becoming like a celebrity that is so desperate to be kept in the spotlight that they resort to doing stupid shit for attention. Let's thank the lord she hasn't decided to sell photos of her legs for hard cash cause lord knows the weirdos who would pay for that.
Cutting phase begins when?

I mean, she's already got "the mentulz;" this would turn those nasty Haydurs into True Believers of Hamberlynn.

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Highlight of the video: when she claims to take 50,000 mg of Vitamin D once a week for eight weeks. Note that 50,000 mg is 50 g or 0.13 pounds. I think she intended to say 50,000 IU which is 1.25 mg (the normal dosage for treating Vitamin D deficiency). I could be wrong though, our gorl is so speshull only the finest doctors in the land can even think about treating her with the most unique treatments possible.
:story: :story:

Tags
None