pizza mook-bong | talking about my weight - April 21, 2020 04/21/20

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
This is some real low effort trolling and react channel bait. Claiming a new milestone weight without weigh in? Bitch please. More mental health crying and bragging about exercise, the usual. I guarantee that tiny pizza didn't fill her up whatsoever and she ate a bowl of pasta afterwards.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Ah, but Amber, PTSD is almost oldhat. Couldnt you glom on to a trendier diagnosis?
Any day now she'll claim to have DiD. "Like, guise I know this is gonna sound strange, but I have this....other? personality? that's totally different from me and she comes out sometimes when I'm not aware and she like, does things? Like, she takes Twinkie out without a leash which I would never do, and she eats pizza a lot which, as you guise know, I don't even like pizza so. Yeah. That's a thing I guess. Her name's Miley. Not like Miley Cyrus that'd be weird but yeah that's her name. This is like, SO crazy you guise I don't even. But so yeah if something I do or say or have done or have said seemed a little... off? I guess? Then it was because Miley had taken over. I swear I'm not a liar you guise!"

No One Cares

kiwifarms.net
sexual abuse causes PTSD at a much higher rate than being in combat, and it seems like most ultra fats got molested, so it doesn't seem that crazy to me.
However, people usually aren't as blasé about it when these things happen. She spews these words easily because they aren't truths. The people who truly have these things happen to them, are very slow to reveal the truth, and it usually hurts them to talk about. Big Al cries crocodile tears. In short...she a lah.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time Amber was under 500 lbs was in May of 2018. Everyone who has said there's no way she reached 499.8 but didn't show a weigh in is right. Even if Amber wasn't planning to film her weigh in, there's no way she wouldn't want to document finally reaching this milestone. She would have weighed again while filming it. Also lol @ her revising her goal weight from 170 to 172.4 because it's "exactly 400" lower than her highest weight. We all know 572.4 is not the most she's ever weighed but ok. :story:
View attachment 1245543
The amount of delusion this bitch has to think 172 is even a possibility given her lifestyle and lack of medical intervention.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I just sat here for awhile after watching this video and stared at the thumbnail
Screenshot_20200421-110927(1).png
A dirty loose I'll fitting bra, clothes that don't fit and sawing a microwave pizza with a fist.All while being incredibly smug and ignorant. Chefs kiss 👌

You have to be incredibly stupid to not just go into walmart and buy vitamin D...also getting a prescription for meds and not taking them for a month? What are you a teenager that needs a adult to tell you? Good job wasting the doctors time.

Talking about PTSD in a valley girl voice and throwing up peace signs yas gorl!

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any day now she'll claim to have DiD. "Like, guise I know this is gonna sound strange, but I have this....other? personality? that's totally different from me and she comes out sometimes when I'm not aware and she like, does things? Like, she takes Twinkie out without a leash which I would never do, and she eats pizza a lot which, as you guise know, I don't even like pizza so. Yeah. That's a thing I guess. Her name's Miley. Not like Miley Cyrus that'd be weird but yeah that's her name. This is like, SO crazy you guise I don't even. But so yeah if something I do or say or have done or have said seemed a little... off? I guess? Then it was because Miley had taken over. I swear I'm not a liar you guise!"
She already has--it's named "the binge monster". It makes her be mean to Thumby-something Al would NEVER be, it makes her eat tons of food, which Al would NEVER do, and it lies A LOT, which is totally different from Al 'cause she's "not a liar."

Tags
None