pizza mook-bong | talking about my weight - April 21, 2020 04/21/20

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's in her glib, smug phase & isn't even trying to sell her bullshit - just spitting it out like a machine gun. Eating from a table & not bothered to take the chairs off - those chair legs have been on the ground where animals piss & shit, you revolting pig.. She asks where the time has gone? She's pissed it away. I'll add to the chorus telling her to fuck right off with casually announcing she's had a PTSD moment. People who genuinely suffer from it do NOT treat it that casually.

If she did reach her weight milestone, (not!), talking about it while shovelling food in her face is just surreal but in Amberland, guess that's okay. She can easily, EASILY reach her next milestone, (no, I don't believe her but frantically trying to insert some logic), in 6 weeks without trying too hard.

Vitamin D "lidurally" changed her life? How, bitch? We still saw the whining, lazy, cunty, lazy, excuse filled, claiming to be anxious & depressed; did I mention lazy sow that's "graced" YouTube for years.

Don't worry about being a Debbie Downer - perhaps be concerned that you're beyond a joke.

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
Cutting phase begins when?

I mean, she's already got "the mentulz;" this would turn those nasty Haydurs into True Believers of Hamberlynn.
She's already got sores still going unhealed after a year. If she starts cutting she'll definitely get sepsis or gangrene.

Idk how she thinks 172 is a possibility when she hasn't been 172 since she was a small young child. That's a lot different than somebody who used to be in human shape and then got fat trying to get back on track. There was never any track for her to get back on.

Last edited:

Fleasburger

Fleas on a Mafia Mama
kiwifarms.net
Where's the people who can take two pics and line them up exactly to show if there's weight loss or not? Like what was done to Charlie Sold? We be needing that for Hamber right now.

Reactions: glutton4aslutton

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if she’s 599 elbees now, but can’t share being stoked about losing weight because, you know, she lies? Constantly. She had to be in the 620s at her heaviest. If her “new starting weight” really was 572.2 or whatever, she’d be legit flexing on the haydurs if she got below 500.
While she tries to hide the majority of her body from view and behind miles of waist cinching elastics, we still get a good look at her arms in all their naked glory and can compare them to another land whale with a confirmed weight of over 700 lbs

this-700-lb-woman-wants-to-be-to.jpg

If anything Amber's arms are even bigger. My best estimate is she weighs at about 728 lbs. Based also on her "yearly goal" of reaching 172 pounds. That comes to a rough loss of 1.5 lbs per day, which in Amber's head makes perfect sense and is doable until it comes time to actually do it

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While she tries to hide the majority of her body from view and behind miles of waist cinching elastics, we still get a good look at her arms in all their naked glory and can compare them to another land whale with a confirmed weight of over 700 lbs

If anything Amber's arms are even bigger. My best estimate is she weighs at about 728 lbs. Based also on her "yearly goal" of reaching 172 pounds. That comes to a rough loss of 1.5 lbs per day, which in Amber's head makes perfect sense and is doable until it comes time to actually do it
Lardass has much larger lahgs than that chick too.
She has to be 600+.

This is my first post on the Amberlynn-related stuff, but I have to say I don't get the gig. I've dated some fat girls in my spare time and, insofar as looks are concerned, Amb. looks mighty alright. Her hair's glazing black and swaggering about like that of an Asian babe. Her clothes fit well and suit her complexture. And on that, from what I gather she is genuinely trying to improve herself (lean cuisine, anyone?) Frankly, she has an obvious case of PTSD and hardly qualifies for a cow. If anything everyone should be celebrating her getting her act together to be healthier and more functional. Seriously, she looks like any obese girl from the neighborhood, and doesn't deserve this kind of derision. Disgusting. Poor woman.
Why are you here?

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
This is my first post on the Amberlynn-related stuff, but I have to say I don't get the gig. I've dated some fat girls in my spare time and, insofar as looks are concerned, Amb. looks mighty alright. Her hair's glazing black and swaggering about like that of an Asian babe. Her clothes fit well and suit her complexture. And on that, from what I gather she is genuinely trying to improve herself (lean cuisine, anyone?) Frankly, she has an obvious case of PTSD and hardly qualifies for a cow. If anything everyone should be celebrating her getting her act together to be healthier and more functional. Seriously, she looks like any obese girl from the neighborhood, and doesn't deserve this kind of derision. Disgusting. Poor woman.
Uh, one Lean Cuisine meal out of a massive mountain of mukbangs? Sure, that'll work.

Bicassie

kiwifarms.net
um let me make this very clear in the nicest way possible...this is not the place to show sympathy for that blob of pure lard...

Tags
None