pizza mook-bong | talking about my weight - April 21, 2020 04/21/20

spillmilk

Blessed and highly favored.
kiwifarms.net
I still think the only way Al will lose weight would be if there were a legitimate food shortage because there wasn’t enough money.
You’re right. Or something happens in her health so drastic that she’s forced to be hospitalized.
The people talking about her cutting, she doesn’t have the tolerance. Weight loss is uncomfortable/painful and it would save her life. She’s still not willing to do it. Gorl runs from any slight inconvenience.

Shadow and Shade

kiwifarms.net
You’re right. Or something happens in her health so drastic that she’s forced to be hospitalized.
The people talking about her cutting, she doesn’t have the tolerance. Weight loss is uncomfortable/painful and it would save her life. She’s still not willing to do it. Gorl runs from any slight inconvenience.
Oh. I thought they meant cutting as in cutting, as in taking a razor and making yourself bleed. Maybe I'm wrong, though. I mean, bolth options are probably equally awful to AL.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my first post on the Amberlynn-related stuff, but I have to say I don't get the gig. I've dated some fat girls in my spare time and, insofar as looks are concerned, Amb. looks mighty alright. Her hair's glazing black and swaggering about like that of an Asian babe. Her clothes fit well and suit her complexture. And on that, from what I gather she is genuinely trying to improve herself (lean cuisine, anyone?) Frankly, she has an obvious case of PTSD and hardly qualifies for a cow. If anything everyone should be celebrating her getting her act together to be healthier and more functional. Seriously, she looks like any obese girl from the neighborhood, and doesn't deserve this kind of derision. Disgusting. Poor woman.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

This isn't even good bait.

spillmilk

Blessed and highly favored.
kiwifarms.net
Oh. I thought they meant cutting as in cutting, as in taking a razor and making yourself bleed. Maybe I'm wrong, though. I mean, bolth options are probably equally awful to AL.
I meant that too, but I can see where it’s open to interpretation. Any definition of cutting, whether food or skin, won’t be happening.
I've dated some fat girls in my spare time
What a great hobby, thanks for sharing.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
... Why. The. Horrible. Disgusting. Thumbnails? :cryblood: They are probably the reason people are staying away from them......... Besides the fact that she's become boring and most of us probably only keep up because of morbid curiosity and waiting until the beetus gets her.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Either something changed with the YouTube algorithm backend or a sizable amount of her haters got bored. Her views have been rapidly declining for about a week now. She's getting desperate.View attachment 1248634
re that last thumb:

Every time I think I've found a new Amberface to haunt me forever, another one takes its place.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I think this whole pandemic alone has made her just really punchable tbh. Zachary M made a comment about Amber which we all pretty much share. Even if Amber would lose the weight she would still be an utterly horrible person. She is just some blundering personification of glut who teeters about cackling and makes nothing but vapid comments. People don't want to see that shit well they struggle with their mentulz too especially those living alone. That is why your views are falling behemoth lady because you are uninspired.

This video was just fucking ew.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I was going to mention this in her eye-spasm/brain cancer video, but I didn't feel like doing the whole diagnose amberlynn thing.

But since she mentioned needing rx doses of vitamin D herself, and that she hasn't been taking them... her eye-twitch-brain-cancer is really nothing more than a blepharospasm. Lack of D, B-12, magnesium and other things can cause it. She should be taking b complex with extra b12 daily, a cal mag, vit C and Vit D daily. If you're out of your rx vitamin D, then go to walmart, get the highest dose they have, and take enough of it to equal 50k IU within a week. Get 2k IU and take 5 a day for 5 days.

If she really wants to adhere to the "hulthy gorl" idea, then she should probably do what she can to be healthy. She likes to whine about being so scurred to take pills, they're fucking vitamins. You're not going to end up on the corner selling your fupa for some sweet vit Ds.

hereditary vitamin D deficiency over here, I take a lot of rx D just to get into the double digits. I know it's time to have my bloodwork done again and get doses adjusted because my eyes start spasming like crazy, all the muscles, all at once. It's weird shit. but hey, what do I know, maybe ALR has brain cancer... though I think you need a brain for that?

I noped out after she started babbling about not being on vit D for 3 weeks. I'm so tired of her droning on about her mentulz and hulthfulz. Amber's never getting her mojo back. Long live chantal, queen of deathfat fools.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Either something changed with the YouTube algorithm backend or a sizable amount of her haters got bored. Her views have been rapidly declining for about a week now. She's getting desperate.
Something changed in youtube. The adsense is down a lot because advertisers aren't spending money with everything shut down and people buying less, it's affecting a lot of youtube based personalities and influencers. Youtube is also getting very twitchy about mentions of the 'rona in case of misinformation, so they're not promoting those videos.

Tags
None